Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Remember this name - QB Xavier Lee
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCool333

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Vick can throw 90 and if the rumors are true, he can throw 136...(but that commercial was such crap)
mr.knowitall

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCool333 wrote:
Michael Vick can throw 90 and if the rumors are true, he can throw 136...(but that commercial was such crap)
Yah I know that commercial. I think it was edited to look like he trew the ball that far.
JCool333

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought so, but SI has said hes thrown 90 before, and Im sure its true...

But if I had to take a QB, Id go with Uncle Rico-he can throw the ball four miles over those mountains..
mr.knowitall

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL
primetime21335

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok then, i guess u did provide some legitimate proof. it just blows my mind that he can throw that far and leftwich and palmer only throw 65.

maybe they only threw that far b/c they had to keep it inside the nfl hashmarks.
DaBILLS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can throw it as far as you want but if you cant get it to a reciever why does it matter?
Vigilante

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pox2 wrote:
Vigilante, your underestimating X Lee. In todays scrimmage he threw for 140 and 3 tds and 1 int. With his performance he may have solidified his spot as the starting QB. Weatherford is doing fine, i wouldnt mind seeing him a QB either. Weatherford and X Lee have more upside than Sexton at this point because both QBs are mobile and with the line not playing well that is a plus.

Undestimation....

or maybe Im being realistic?

There are a ton of QB's who can throw and run.... but how many of them make it to the next level? We can say that about the top recruits every year....

Also, what do you think is the order of QB's this year... I think QB Wyatt Sexton will start with Lee put as a WR because of his speed. I think he will ultimatley move to WR because Weatherford is a great QB....but what do you think is the 1st team, 2nd team and 3rd team QB?

Also... why did Bowden redshirt both Weatherford and Lee... why not give those 2 QB's experience for the long-run... besides saving a year.... when Rix and Sexton were inconsistent, why didnt he just give a freshman time?

runrickyrun34

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you have a picture of Lumsden attached to your username. Where do you think he will fall in the draft?
Vigilante

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

runrickyrun34 wrote:
I see you have a picture of Lumsden attached to your username. Where do you think he will fall in the draft?

Everyone has mixed opinions on him, but the general concensus ins 7th round. I believe he will go 6th round or even earlier. Why? He is 6’2, 225 pounds, runs a 4.46, has a 37” vertical, no character problems, good student, hard worker. Set hundreds of records in Canadian university books. Coming out of high school, he is exactly like me… same height, weight was same (he weighed 5 pounds more than me), I was faster than his 4.7/40… but so many people told him to switch to DB, but he stayed at RB, and look how he turned out…

kal635

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I heard, X Lee was playing against the 2nd team D and Sexton was playing against 1st team D. Maybe X-Lee's stats won't be so amazing if he has to play against the Noles' defensive starters?

We're comparing apples and oranges statistics at this point IMHO.
Neutron

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of his time is with the two's but he has been playing against the ones also.

Bowden is going to increase his time with the one's because of how ell he has been playing this spring. If you have seen enough film of this QB you will not be surprised...he was the number one dual threat QB in the nation in 2004.

Vigilante,

If you think he is going to play WR then you really do not have a clue about his QB talent.....but u will.
seminoles1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bowden last week said that the two freshman QB's were making up room on Sexton, and thispast week both of them outperformed Sexton. By the Miami game, I think that Xavier Lee will be the starting QB. What i hope doesn't happen is what happened last year when Bowden kept putting Sexton in and then yanking him in the 4th quarter in favor of Rix. All he did was take away from Sexton's confidence and he better not do that with Lee.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: