Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Baseball Forum Introduction Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
malibuspeedrace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite Baseball Team(s): Cleveland Indians

Favorite CURRENT Baseball Player: Shin Soo Choo

Favorite All-Time Baseball Player: Vladimir Guerrero / Charlie Nagy

How Many Baseball Games Have You Attended: 25

Which Stadiums Have You Been To? Cleveland Stadium, Jacobs Field / Progressive Field, Riverfront Stadium/Cinergy Field, PNC Park

What One Current Player From Any Team Would You Like On The Your Baseball Team Right Now: Ryan Braun

How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Team? Cleveland Sports fan thru n thru.
chipperboy1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: chipperboy1
Favorite Baseball Team(s): Atlanta Braves
Favorite Baseball Player: Who do you think? Mr. Green Chipper Jones
Favorite All-Time Baseball Player: Hank Aaron
How Many Baseball Games Have You Attended: Probably somewhere around 500, probably more.
Which Stadiums Have You Been To? Atlanta Fulton County Stadium, Turner Field, Wrigley Field, Fenway Park, whatever the Marlins are calling their stadium right now
What One Current Player From Any Team Would You Like On The Your Baseball Team Right Now: Justin Upton
How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Team? Was born one. When I was 3, I was able to name all the Braves players and their numbers and positions.
frankmoore

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite Baseball Team: Boston Red Sox

How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Team? Born in Boston to a family of Sox fans. There's a rumor that we're related to one of the early owners of the team, but I've never been able to corroborate that story.

All-Time Favorite Baseball Player: The Eck

How Many Baseball Games Have You Attended: About 40 or so MLB games.

Which Stadiums Have You Been To? Fenway Park, Oriole Park, The Coliseum in Oakland

What One Current Player From Any Team Would You Like On The Your Baseball Team Right Now: Andrew McCutchen
FF Member #1031
chris00cm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Chris

Favorite Baseball Team(s): St. Louis Cardinals

Favorite Baseball Player: Adam Wainwright

Favorite All-Time Baseball Player: Mark McGwire

How Many Baseball Games Have You Attended: Four

Which Stadiums Have You Been To?: Both Busch Stadium's

What One Current Player From Any Team Would You Like On The Your Baseball Team Right Now: Troy Tulowitzki

How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Team?: Born and raised in the St. Louis area.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
zelbell

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: zelbell
Favorite Baseball Team(s): Cleveland Indians
Favorite Baseball Player: Grady Sizemore
Favorite All-Time Baseball Player: Omar Vizquel
How Many Baseball Games Have You Attended: a lot
Which Stadiums Have You Been To? Progressive Field, Great American Ballpark, old Busch Stadium, Comerica Park
What One Current Player From Any Team Would You Like On The Your Baseball Team Right Now: Carlos Gonzalez
How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Team? born and raised an Indians fan
CWood21

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite Baseball Player: Scott Rolen

Favorite All-Time Baseball Player: See Above

How Many Baseball Games Have You Attended: One (6/18/10, 5-4 W over Dodgers)

Which Stadiums Have You Been To? Bush Stadium III, Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, Kauffman Stadium

What One Current Player From Any Team Would You Like On The Your Baseball Team Right Now: Evan Longoria

How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Team? Honestly, we get Cardinals, Rangers, and Royals games where I lived, so the press from the Cardinals I got, and watching Albert Pujols made me a Cardinals fan.
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Sabotage

Favorite Baseball Team(s): Chicago Losers, I mean Cubs

Favorite Baseball Player: Was Carl Crawford til he sold his soul. Now Kerry Wood.

Favorite All-Time Baseball Player: Cal Ripken Jr.//Ken Griffey Jr.// Mark Prior//Barry Zito

How Many Baseball Games Have You Attended: 5, 50+ if you count the Minor League team in my town.

Which Stadiums Have You Been To? The Friendly Confines

What One Current Player From Any Team Would You Like On The Your Baseball Team Right Now: One Mr. Alberto Pujols

How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Team? When I moved away from the Orlando area, I missed my Marlins and Devil Rays updates, couldn't get them here, so switched to the Cubs.

#JDI
footballfreak1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Name: Sabotage

Favorite Baseball Team(s): Chicago Losers, I mean Cubs

Favorite Baseball Player: Was Carl Crawford til he sold his soul. Now Kerry Wood.

Favorite All-Time Baseball Player: Cal Ripken Jr.//Ken Griffey Jr.// Mark Prior//Barry Zito

How Many Baseball Games Have You Attended: 5, 50+ if you count the Minor League team in my town.

Which Stadiums Have You Been To? The Friendly Confines

What One Current Player From Any Team Would You Like On The Your Baseball Team Right Now: One Mr. Alberto Pujols

How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Team? When I moved away from the Orlando area, I missed my Marlins
and Devil Rays updates, couldn't get them here, so switched to the Cubs.

I feel sorry for you.. I really do.

^props to El Ramster and steferfootballd^
Broncos Dynasty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:43 am    Post subject: Re: Baseball Forum Introduction Thread Reply with quote

Favorite Baseball Team(s): Colorado Rockies

Favorite Baseball Player: The Man, The Mullet, The Legend: Troy TULOwitzki

Favorite All-Time Baseball Player: Larry Walker, I have always worn #33 for him

How Many Baseball Games Have You Attended: Maybe 30?

Which Stadiums Have You Been To? Coors Field

What One Current Player From Any Team Would You Like On Your Baseball Team Right Now: Can I say Matt Holliday?

How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Team? Born and raised Denver kid. Been a fan since inception/when I was old enough

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite Baseball Team(s): Rays, also casually root for Indians.

Favorite Baseball Player: Was Crawford till he went to hell, now David Price.

Favorite All-Time Baseball Player: Any recent HoF-caliber player who didn't use steroids.

How Many Baseball Games Have You Attended: Only like a half dozen, it's about an hour to get to get into St Pete and like another 20+ to get to the Trop, and it's just not a good stadium experience and definitely not worth driving almost 3 hours round trip for a non-playoff game.

Which Stadiums Have You Been To? Tropicana Field, and Progressive Field when I was really young.

What One Current Player From Any Team Would You Like On The Your Baseball Team Right Now: Tulo

How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Team? Family moved to FL when I was little. Didn't get into sports till the early 2000s when I was older. I always rooted for them but didn't become a real fan until 2008 when they started winning, just couldn't subject myself to be really into a team that had never been out of the cellar.
hrubes20

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite Baseball Team(s): Chicago Cubs

Favorite CURRENT Baseball Player: Stephen Strasburg

Favorite All-Time Baseball Player: Ryne Sandberg

How Many Baseball Games Have You Attended: Majors - 20ish; Minors - considerably more

Which Stadiums Have You Been To? Wrigley Field; Astrodome; Minute Maid; Chase Field; Dodger Stadium; Metrodome; Angel Stadium

What One Current Player From Any Team Would You Like On The Your Baseball Team Right Now: Clayton Kershaw

How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Team? My Dad was a Cubs fan and passed it on. Having WGN broadcast the games to Montana doesn't hurt, either.

Big thanks to Big_Palooka on the sig!
roysmyboy31

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite Baseball Team(s): New York Yankees

Favorite CURRENT Baseball Player: Derek Jeter/Mariano Rivera

Favorite All-Time Baseball Player: See above

How Many Baseball Games Have You Attended: 15 or so

Which Stadiums Have You Been To? Yankee Stadium (both old and new), CitiField, Shea Stadium

What One Current Player From Any Team Would You Like On The Your Baseball Team Right Now: Roy Halladay

How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Team? One of the local teams. I took to them right away and did not look back. Couldn't think of supporting anyone else.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: Baseball Forum Introduction Thread Reply with quote

Name: Mike

Favorite Baseball Team(s): Yankees

Favorite Baseball Player: Robinson Cano alternates with Jeter and Gardner

Favorite All-Time Baseball Player: Alternates between Jeter and Posada, if that makes sense. I always liked Carlos Beltran, Ken Griffey Jr., and Kenny Lofton (Backyard Baseball 2001 sentimentality). I also really like Tom Goodwin from Microsoft Baseball 2001. Oh yeah, and Quinton McCracken.

Most Hated Baseball Player(s):I hate Chris Woodward for killing me in MVP Baseball 2004, and I hate Mark McLemore for no reason, and Jay Bell's glasses

How Many Baseball Games Have You Attended: A few Mets games, 3 Yankees games, some LI Ducks Games, Adirondack Lumberjack games, a Glens Falls Golden Eagles game, a Newark Bears game, and a Binghamton Mets game

Which Stadiums Have You Been To? Yankees Stadium II and III, Shea, touched back of Green Monster, Olympic Stadium when I was a toddler

What One Current Player From Any Team Would You Like On The Your Baseball Team Right Now:

Clayton Kershaw

How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Team? Born and raised in New York, I took all the local teams (Giants, Islanders, and Knicks too)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Baseball Forum Introduction Thread Reply with quote

Never did one of these

Favorite Baseball Team(s):Mets

Favorite Baseball Player: David Wright. HM: R.A. Dickey, Ike Davis, Johan Santana, Matt Harvey, Ruben Tejada

Favorite All-Time Baseball Player: Mike Piazza

How Many Baseball Games Have You Attended: Way too many to count

Which Stadiums Have You Been To? Shea Stadium, Citi Field, Yankee Stadium, Yankee Stadium, Camden Yards, Fenway Park, Dodger Stadium

What One Current Player From Any Team Would You Like On The Your Baseball Team Right Now: Mike Trout

How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Team? I have always lived near Shea/Citi

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
FishersMustache

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Mark

Favorite Baseball Player: Adam Wainwright, David Freese, Chris Carpenter, Jon Jay

Favorite All-Time Baseball Player: Chipper Jones

How Many Baseball Games Have You Attended: 30+

Which Stadiums Have You Been To?: Busch Stadium

What One Current Player From Any Team Would You Like On The Your Baseball Team Right Now: Jose Reyes

How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Team?: Live in STL.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: