Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

EPL Mid-season First XI (Winger Follow-up)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Mid-Season EPL First Choice LW
Gareth Bale, Tottenham Hotspur
62%
 62%  [ 10 ]
Juan Mata, Chelsea FC
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

kempus

Location: An economy based on endless growth is, UNSUSTAINABLE!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhunt2402 wrote:
The Wyzzinator wrote:
Imarobot wrote:
kempus wrote:
dhunt2402 wrote:
I'd take Ba and Aguero over Mata but that's just my two cents.

I have to agree, I would certainly take either over Mata.

You can't be serious.....

Mata is one of my favorite players in the league and if he fits into a 4-5-1 I'd include him; the only thing is I don't want to disenfranchise the voting process. I'm probably going to have to swallow my pride and deal with the team without Van Persie, so we all have to make sacrifices on our favorite players Razz

Of course RVP makes the team. The point I was making is in addition to him, I'd also take both Ba and Aguero over Mata. The four I just mentioned are going for 2 spots as it stands.

Exactly, it should be RVP along with Ba or Aguero up front. Both have had far more impact than Mata. I would vote Sturridge in at RW over Mata if there was a vote on it.

Winner of the Soccer Forum Legend Award
RoxSox2004

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
Imarobot wrote:
kempus wrote:
dhunt2402 wrote:

Mata is one of my favorite players in the league and if he fits into a 4-5-1 I'd include him; the only thing is I don't want to disenfranchise the voting process. I'm probably going to have to swallow my pride and deal with the team without Van Persie, so we all have to make sacrifices on our favorite players Razz

No. Laughing

This is the one chance we get to be justified homers. There's no way Van Persie doesn't make it.
Imarobot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kempus wrote:
dhunt2402 wrote:
The Wyzzinator wrote:
Imarobot wrote:
kempus wrote:
dhunt2402 wrote:

Of course RVP makes the team. The point I was making is in addition to him, I'd also take both Ba and Aguero over Mata. The four I just mentioned are going for 2 spots as it stands.

Exactly, it should be RVP along with Ba or Aguero up front. Both have had far more impact than Mata. I would vote Sturridge in at RW over Mata if there was a vote on it.

Brick wall Mata has been Chelsea's most important player this season. There are games where he is the literally the only player who's able to do anything.

Location: An economy based on endless growth is, UNSUSTAINABLE!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imarobot wrote:
kempus wrote:
dhunt2402 wrote:
The Wyzzinator wrote:
Imarobot wrote:
kempus wrote:
dhunt2402 wrote:

Brick wall Mata has been Chelsea's most important player this season. There are games where he is the literally the only player who's able to do anything.

Bale >> Mata on the LW
Sturridge >> Mata on the RW

Parker and Modric have been two of our most important player but neither made it because there have been better players on other teams. There just isnt space on this team for Mata

Winner of the Soccer Forum Legend Award

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: