Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Oregon Ducks Thread, v3.0
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustisM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:48 am    Post subject: The Official Oregon Ducks Thread, v3.0 Reply with quote

I figured that we have 99 pages and a new one should be made so here.

skatebeanz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Joe Schad
Darron Thomas could be drafted in Rounds 5-7, maybe higher depending on workouts

Thanks for the memeries Darron. I'll root for you next level.

Welp guys, the Mariota era has begun. Cool

Sig bet
Oregon Ducks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are ridiculous. You guys wanted BB to replace DT during the season and now you guys think MM has the starting spot locked down. Laughing

Oregon RB Tracker
Marshall: 318 rush yds(7.6), 660 rec yds(13.2), 5 TDs
Tyner: 387 rush yds(4.4), 65 rec yds(7.2), 4 TDs
Freeman: 1050 rush yds(5.6), 106 rec yds(9.6), 16 TDs
skatebeanz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
You guys are ridiculous. You guys wanted BB to replace DT during the season and now you guys think MM has the starting spot locked down. Laughing
Mines a joke. I didn't want Bennett.

Sig bet
panther89

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swoosh///can you give us some insight about how TJ's visit is going?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

panther89 wrote:
TJ is the only one here. Jinkens didn't visit. However I was told we could get a couple surprise visitors next weekend IIR.

Sig bet
Duffman57

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:

I still think that Marcus Mariota ends up winning the starting job. Call me crazy but i think he's the better combo of passing and running ability.

A friend of mine's actually a assistant LB coach with the team, and i was chillen with him last night when the DT news broke and i was reading the ESPN article about it and read the part where it said that he'd have to fight for his job and he called strait up [inappropriate/removed] from the getgo. He basically told me that there wouldn't be ANY controversy, DT was our boy until the day he graduated. But i was talking about who's next in line, and every stared talking about BB, and i still stand firm in my stance that Mariota gets the job. I mentioned that to him, and he said that Mariota is an insane passer and still runs a 4.4...lol. But he told me this story, where basically, one day in practice, during regular 11 on 11 practice session vs. the starting D, Mariota had a play where he rolled out one way, and basically still on the run threw it 50 yards, all the way across the field, across his body, and off his back foot and just an absolute DIME to either Dungy/Hawkins. Kid is gonna be a STUD.

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
imani

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:

nope, that was only me....and i stand by it too

That fact that thomas is leaving only backs up that claim, i bet you anything DT would have had to fight with bennett for the starting spot

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
JustisM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:

I still think that Marcus Mariota ends up winning the starting job. Call me crazy but i think he's the better combo of passing and running ability.

A friend of mine's actually a assistant LB coach with the team, and i was chillen with him last night when the DT news broke and i was reading the ESPN article about it and read the part where it said that he'd have to fight for his job and he called strait up [inappropriate/removed] from the getgo. He basically told me that there wouldn't be ANY controversy, DT was our boy until the day he graduated. But i was talking about who's next in line, and every stared talking about BB, and i still stand firm in my stance that Mariota gets the job. I mentioned that to him, and he said that Mariota is an insane passer and still runs a 4.4...lol. But he told me this story, where basically, one day in practice, during regular 11 on 11 practice session vs. the starting D, Mariota had a play where he rolled out one way, and basically still on the run threw it 50 yards, all the way across the field, across his body, and off his back foot and just an absolute DIME to either Dungy/Hawkins. Kid is gonna be a STUD.

I agree with pretty much everything you said. No way that DT was going to get benched when he's on the way to break all these records and he's had the best passing stats of any Chip Kelly QB. Mariota has always been a guy I liked and everything I have heard about him has pretty much been like a reporter goes to practice is surprised as hell by him and then finds out he's redshirting. I don't think we could go wrong with MM or BB though, it's kinda like the whole Costa/Thomas thing all over again.
imani

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustisM wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:

I agree with pretty much everything you said. No way that DT was going to get benched when he's on the way to break all these records and he's had the best passing stats of any Chip Kelly QB. Mariota has always been a guy I liked and everything I have heard about him has pretty much been like a reporter goes to practice is surprised as hell by him and then finds out he's redshirting. I don't think we could go wrong with MM or BB though, it's kinda like the whole Costa/Thomas thing all over again.

im pretty sure it was clear that costa wasn't the answer....i thought DY would win it from the getgo

skatebeanz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

panther89 wrote:
I heard it couldn't go any better. He is having a blast and loving the players and facilities. Twisted Evil

Sig bet
swoosh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

panther89 wrote:

There isn't a lot of details about the visit, but supposedly it couldn't be going any better. I'll keep you updated.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
panther89 wrote:

There isn't a lot of details about the visit, but supposedly it couldn't be going any better. I'll keep you updated.

we would have one of the best young corps in the nation if we could add him

swoosh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
swoosh wrote:
panther89 wrote:

we would have one of the best young corps in the nation if we could add him

Agreed; Thomas, Blackmon, Kelly, Sumler, Johnson, and Stanford - all of whom are underclassmen. Plus, Huff who could be here for two more years.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a rumor going around that Thomas Johnson is going to cancel his vist to Cal. Twisted Evil

Oregon RB Tracker
Marshall: 318 rush yds(7.6), 660 rec yds(13.2), 5 TDs
Tyner: 387 rush yds(4.4), 65 rec yds(7.2), 4 TDs
Freeman: 1050 rush yds(5.6), 106 rec yds(9.6), 16 TDs

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 1 of 99

Jump to: