Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FF Soccer All-Time XI Draft - Round 1 - Closed kempus wins

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Team will Win
Kempus
74%
 74%  [ 20 ]
asgardian
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 27

dotmotion

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:16 am    Post subject: FF Soccer All-Time XI Draft - Round 1 - Closed kempus wins Reply with quote

Kempus
Tottenham Hotspurs

Sub: Marco Tardelli
Quote:
I have to admit, Asgardian's team is a tough first round prospect. I particluarly like the idea of Maradona, Xavi and Neeskens playing together. He also has a couple of solid defenders with the likes of Santos and Scirea. However, I believe that my team does line up very well against his. Across the board I feel I have more talent, especially up front and on the back line. Maradona v Maldini would be a superb contest, the best LB of all time againt possibly the best player of all time. I just feel that my back 4 would be able to deal with the attacking thread that his front 3 have to offer. Physically we would absolutely dominate them, with Vidic using his pace and the other three their superb ability to read the game, offsetting any potential speed advantage that Eto'o and Maradona may have. It would be a good contest, I just think my back 5 would be too strong.

Midfield would be a pretty good contest, I just feel that Laudrup is a better all around player than Neeskens, with Souness being able to physically dominate in the middle.

The game will almost certainly be won by my front 4, though. I don't see any way imaginable that Burgnich and Santos could handle Giggs and Messi on the flanks. Henry and Van Basten would also have a field day in the middle of the park. My front 4 would dominate, Asgardian's back line without a doubt. I believe it would be a good contest, but in the end my team would prevail by a couple of goals, imo.

Also, how awesome would it be to see Messi and Maradona on the same field Drool

vs.

asgardian
The Chronvicts

Sub: Andriy Shevchenko

Last edited by dotmotion on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Imarobot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kempus. He's got the best team in this thing.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kempus as well. I don't know if Eto'o is good enough to be in this all time list and Kempus' team is just quite well rounded.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
asgardian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I get for going out last night at about 5. Didn't realize the matchups were so soon so I don't have an explanation up there. I would do one right now but it appears to be decided already with a 12-5 vote count
mgoblue44

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kempus. Great team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: