Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Any Tar Heels here?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
miserykidd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Any Tar Heels here? Reply with quote

thought I'd just let y'all know that Billy Schuler scored his first goal for Hammarby (in Stockholm) today in his first ever game for us.
A penalty in the first pre-season practice game (won 2-0).

Season starts in mid-April.
The Wyzzinator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Any Tar Heels here? Reply with quote

miserykidd wrote:
thought I'd just let y'all know that Billy Schuler scored his first goal for Hammarby (in Stockholm) today in his first ever game for us.
A penalty in the first pre-season practice game (won 2-0).

Season starts in mid-April.

Not a Tar Heel, but it's always nice seeing American footballers abroad. I have some buddies who played for Maryland and UMBC that have both played against him.

Also, your avatar is too big (153px 153px), it needs to be reduced to 80x80 per forum rules.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Any Tar Heels here? Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
Not a Tar Heel, but it's always nice seeing American footballers abroad. I have some buddies who played for Maryland and UMBC that have both played against him.

Also, your avatar is too big (153px 153px), it needs to be reduced to 80x80 per forum rules.

We're pretty high on US players since Charlie Davies played for us 2007-2009, amazing kid!

Thanks for the avatar advice, will get that fixed at once.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: