Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Around the NFL II: The Multiple Seasons Edition
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jeezy Fanatic


Joined: 29 Mar 2007
Posts: 23237
Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Around the NFL II: The Multiple Seasons Edition Reply with quote

Just about time for another thread. Happy for megatron on his contract, it's well deserved, biggest freak in the league.
_________________


Where you go we'll follow! Let's go USMNT!!!!


Last edited by Jeezy Fanatic on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
PARROTHEAD


Joined: 08 Mar 2009
Posts: 4437
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colts traded for OT Winston Justice. Just swapped 6th picks with the eagles so the Eagles move up a few.

If the Skins are looking to move anyone.Hopefully we can bring in a Lineman by trade too.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 63118
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet. Thanks Jeezy for setting this up, I didn't see it. I just made a post in the old thread. I'm on my 3rd beer at National Airport waiting for my flight to Kentucky where I have to give a speech tomorrow. Just takingte edge off a little! Laughing
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
Adopt-a-Redskin: Brian Orakpo: 6 tackles, 1, 5 QB hurries
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jeezy Fanatic


Joined: 29 Mar 2007
Posts: 23237
Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Sweet. Thanks Jeezy for setting this up, I didn't see it. I just made a post in the old thread. I'm on my 3rd beer at National Airport waiting for my flight to Kentucky where I have to give a speech tomorrow. Just takingte edge off a little! Laughing


Haha that's the only way to fly. I'm not big on flying so I invariably have a few drinks beforehand.

Anyways, I'm wondering what other type of trades may be available for other teams players. We did well last year to get guys like Hightower, Carriker, and Gaffney at bargain bin prices and with some teams cap trouble we may be able to find similar value this offseason.
_________________


Where you go we'll follow! Let's go USMNT!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
PARROTHEAD


Joined: 08 Mar 2009
Posts: 4437
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/14/laron-landry-has-four-suitors/
Little bit on Landry.
The candidates are the Jets, Eagles, Lions, and Patriots.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sassan11


Joined: 05 Aug 2010
Posts: 1212
Location: DMV
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles just sign Jackson to a new contract worth around 50 mil. I think this is great news they over-paid an over-rated receiver. He can continue alligator arming everything and putting up stats against crappy secondaries and disappear against good ones.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WalterRedskins


Joined: 14 Mar 2011
Posts: 2832
Location: DMV
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sassan11 wrote:
Eagles just sign Jackson to a new contract worth around 50 mil. I think this is great news they over-paid an over-rated receiver. He can continue alligator arming everything and putting up stats against crappy secondaries and disappear against good ones.


I don't dislike any player in the league more then Jackson. Good fit is the dirty birds...

How many years?? Five?
_________________


ADOPT-A-REDSKIN
Fred Davis: 24 Receptions, 325 Yards - IR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sassan11


Joined: 05 Aug 2010
Posts: 1212
Location: DMV
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WalterRedskins wrote:
Sassan11 wrote:
Eagles just sign Jackson to a new contract worth around 50 mil. I think this is great news they over-paid an over-rated receiver. He can continue alligator arming everything and putting up stats against crappy secondaries and disappear against good ones.


I don't dislike any player in the league more then Jackson. Good fit is the dirty birds...

How many years?? Five?


Yes five.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4334
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sassan11 wrote:
WalterRedskins wrote:
Sassan11 wrote:
Eagles just sign Jackson to a new contract worth around 50 mil. I think this is great news they over-paid an over-rated receiver. He can continue alligator arming everything and putting up stats against crappy secondaries and disappear against good ones.


I don't dislike any player in the league more then Jackson. Good fit is the dirty birds...

How many years?? Five?


Yes five.

They just.signed Curtis Lofton too,good news is heis horrible in coverage and Fred can catch on him all day Cool
_________________

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4334
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess Lofton the Eagles is a rumor Embarassed
_________________

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 63118
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to miss Laron scarring the crap out of DJack across the middle! Laughing Sad I wish Laron could have just stayed healthy or got sugery last offseason.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
Adopt-a-Redskin: Brian Orakpo: 6 tackles, 1, 5 QB hurries
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PARROTHEAD


Joined: 08 Mar 2009
Posts: 4437
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert Gallery is another guard hitting the market.
Maybe sign him for a couple years, draft a couple linemen and wait for them to mature behind him.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redskins4789


Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 2682
Location: Enterprise Alabama
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
I'm going to miss Laron scarring the crap out of DJack across the middle! Laughing Sad I wish Laron could have just stayed healthy or got sugery last offseason.


Im not going to miss Desean burning him deep though
_________________
RIP #21 Sean Taylor

Deadpulse on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 63118
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redskins4789 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
I'm going to miss Laron scarring the crap out of DJack across the middle! Laughing Sad I wish Laron could have just stayed healthy or got sugery last offseason.


Im not going to miss Desean burning him deep though
Me either, but I'd we dont sign a few new safeties, he's going to burn Doughty and Gomes just the same or worse!
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
Adopt-a-Redskin: Brian Orakpo: 6 tackles, 1, 5 QB hurries
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 63118
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
Robert Gallery is another guard hitting the market.
Maybe sign him for a couple years, draft a couple linemen and wait for them to mature behind him.
Not worth it IMO. Raiders didn't want to retain him and now the sehawks are cutting him a year after giving him a big contract? He's also going to be 32 in July. No thanks. He's not worth it. I'd sign Grubbs, go with Kory L, Monty, Mo Hurt and draft a G or C to develop in the mid rounds of the draft.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
Adopt-a-Redskin: Brian Orakpo: 6 tackles, 1, 5 QB hurries


Last edited by turtle28 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 1 of 70

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group