Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

COD: Black Ops II (November 13th)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
james.mcmurry13 wrote:
Theres pretty much one thing I care about for this game: Bullet Damage. If its Black Ops damage, I probably won't buy the game. It doesn't need to be MW3 damage, but it needs to be faster killing than Black Ops.

Eww it needs to be slower. more skillful

Slower=/=more skillfull. If I outsmart you and see you first, I should get the kill. Shouldn't have to stay on target for a year and a half.
HighHopes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
james.mcmurry13 wrote:
Theres pretty much one thing I care about for this game: Bullet Damage. If its Black Ops damage, I probably won't buy the game. It doesn't need to be MW3 damage, but it needs to be faster killing than Black Ops.

Eww it needs to be slower. more skillful

Slower=/=more skillfull. If I outsmart you and see you first, I should get the kill. Shouldn't have to stay on target for a year and a half.

Quicker Kills = Campers being stronger Wink

Also, seeing first =/= Out smarting

Seeing First should not = kill

etc Wink

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
phillybul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
phillybul wrote:
Offtopic but in relation to COD. Whats the inside joke with Robert Bowling and Stealth Clown? Is he being called a clown. And steath because he doesnt answer the communities complaints (hides)...so essentially a clown in hiding? I'm lost on his nickname/origin and so forth.

Peppers90 wrote:
Tha King wrote:
Things I Dislike
-Possible catering to Sniper Rifle users

I disagree here. Taking our auto-aim for snipers is huge. One major thing that makes me upset with the game is when people just use the auto-aim on the snipers without aiming and think they are good.

So will taking off auto aim effect no scoping or no?

Yes, it will make quick-scopes take actual skill. No longer would you just his the L1 or LT and have the game aim for you.

Sounds good.
yankee0724

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phillybul wrote:
Offtopic but in relation to COD. Whats the inside joke with Robert Bowling and Stealth Clown? Is he being called a clown. And steath because he doesnt answer the communities complaints (hides)...so essentially a clown in hiding? I'm lost on his nickname/origin and so forth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLD9yZ2raok

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
phillybul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
phillybul wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLD9yZ2raok

Laughing Laughing Laughing Wow...then he gets knifed at the end.
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's only ONE way I would even consider buying this game. They have to change the engine the game runs on. I want completely brand new game play.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
There's only ONE way I would even consider buying this game. They have to change the engine the game runs on. I want completely brand new game play.

Dont expect that until the new generation

l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

Yeah, that's probably true. I sold MW3 for my 360 two months ago, I can't play the game anymore period. It's awful.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

Yeah, that's probably true. I sold MW3 for my 360 two months ago, I can't play the game anymore period. It's awful.

Most cod games are..
HighHopes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

Most cod games are..

COD games arent awful lol.

eDIT: I can understand hating it of course, but mechanically as a multiplayer shooter it does its job well.

steadypimpin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

Whats awful about it? It is what it is. Its a fun game IMO. I love the game but I think they need to make another WW2 type of game how it started as. I need a change up.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
S-jax39

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

Most cod games are..

COD games arent awful lol.

eDIT: I can understand hating it of course, but mechanically as a multiplayer shooter it does its job well.

Its the same crap over and over and over again.

The maps get worst. (cod4 and mw2 maps> the rest of the series)

Guns are laughably OP.

People do the same thing.

Every launch theres problems.

The series has gone down the drain dude. If you still play it, well more power to you. Im not going to pay 60 bucks for the same game with new guns. And its super easy and take no skill. And its probably the largest gathering of Dbags. And they killed Soap. Ive been playing cod games for awhile now and Im just done with it. Can only play the same thing for so long.
BombProofPacker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I think people only hate COD because they take the game too serious.

Jgoldiscool on the awesome sig
Chucknorris101 on the awesome avy
S-jax39

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BombProofPacker wrote:
Honestly, I think people only hate COD because they take the game too serious.

If thats directed at me, i dont take the game serious at all. All I do is run around with an aa12. Thats the only way to stop me from dominating everyone on a constant basis. Laughing
HighHopes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
Its the same crap over and over and over again.

So MW1 was a terrible game is what you are saying? If its the same crap and doesnt change, MW1, WaW, MW2, BOs, and MW3 all suck. Is it similar? Of course. Halo 1-Reach are basically the same game, but still different. GoW are all the same but still different. Again, I understand not liking the game. But just because you dislike a game doesnt mean its bad. Im not a fan of Skyrim, does it make it bad? Im sure I could name things that make it bad as well.

S-jax39 wrote:
The maps get worst. (cod4 and mw2 maps> the rest of the series)

Opinion. I dont hate any of the maps of MW3. There will always be favorites and hated maps in each game. There were terrible maps in COD4 and MW2 as well.

S-jax39 wrote:
Guns are laughably OP.

To what? Only one maybe two things can be considered OP... I cant say "The FAMAS, Aug, M4, AK, and m40 are all OP" Maybe thats how the game is played. I want weaker guns, but them being strong doesnt make them OP...

S-jax39 wrote:
People do the same thing.

Its still the same series lol. Also, those are play styles. People who camp in COD, will camp in every other game as well... I play fairly defensive in both Halo and COD both significantly different games.

S-jax39 wrote:
Every launch theres problems.

COD also breaks records every year.... Most giant multipalyer games do have problems at launch.....

Again, I can understand hating it. I can understand feeling its stale. I definitely feel that way about MW3 and can only play it with my brother. But because its a game you dont like anymore doesnt make it a bad game... I dont like Assassin's Creed much anymore, but does it make it a terrible game? No....

Its the largest group of "dbags" because it covers the most people... Games like Mass Effect, Fighting games, etc all generally have something in common. COD is so wide spread that multiple types of people enjoy the game.

James and I disagree on how quick kills should be to come by. Neither of us have the "right" opinion. Its just a different style we prefer.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 3 of 99

Jump to: