Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

SS NEW 2 Rounder
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misfitz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isnt branch a NT
SilverSlick

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikings101 wrote:
Bad Vikings 1st round pick, we have no need for an OLB. Trading down or drafting H.B. Blades, Buster Davis, or even a TE makes more sense.
Horrible 2nd round pick, that is WAY too high for Trannon, Tank Tyler is a better pick.

I know ya needed LB help, just forgot which one. I'll prolly change the Trannon pick for next time too.

PacAttack wrote:
SilverSlick wrote:
7. TEN----Dwayne Jarrett WR

The Titans have too many holes to fill other than WR such as DE, CB, and S. LaRon Landry would be an ideal pick here since Gaines Adams is off the board.

SilverSlick wrote:
7. TEN----Brandon Mebane DT

Uhmmm....Albert Haynesworth, Rien Long, Randy Starks, Jesse Mahelona, and maybe Robaire Smith if we resign him. That's the names of our DTs not including Troy Brown who has looked descent. In other words, it's not a need (atleast as long as Haynesworth is on the team...which at this point in time he is.) I would like to see the Titans pick up Lawrence Jackson. He's a quality DE who was not even taken in your top 2 rounds.

DJ was my highest ranked player on the board and I have him as a true no. 1 to help the development of VY.

Thanks for the DT input, I'll likely change that to DE. And I meant to put Lawrence Jackson as one of my guys who stays.

khodder wrote:
Love Gaither he fits right into our starting O-Line

IN the 2nd even with his Flaws in Character id Still take MErriweather over Weelde he is a possiblity for uis in the 1st and would be a ncie steal there in the 2nd.

Gaither and Merriweather would be brilliant.

I like Gaither too and think come draft time he and Thomas will be a lot closer.

With Merriweather, again I think people will have short memories and slides to mayber bottom 1st to mid 2nd. A possibility for you guys in the second.

TTitanFAN32 wrote:
Quote:
7. TEN----Dwayne Jarrett WR

Decent pick but right now we have quite a few young WR's. May not all be as talented as Jarrett but VY has found a good target in Brandon Jones.

Quote:
7. TEN----Brandon Mebane DT

Bad pick. I think that we will end up keeping Haynesworth and we just signed Robaire Smith from Houston. Aaron Rouse or Brandon Meriweather would be much great picks here in the 2nd round to play alongside of Hope in our secondary and to get rid of Lamont Thompson...

see above.

Kazkal wrote:
Bengals-A+
I'd rather have a DE rnd 1 but I like quinn all the same...
Lamar Woodley would have been a good pick too either DE put on otherside of justin or a LB replace pollack if hes done.

I like Pollack, and I had Pitcock here hopin that he's able to come back.

DerrickJohnson#11 wrote:
terrible bucs pick we would go with joe thomas there

Does everyone hate Brady Quinn? Very Happy 1st it was the Raiders with Walter, then many Lions fans, now the Bucs?

Hey I'm not singling you out, but there's a consensus that those 3 teams, and maybe a few others, should at least consider a QB. As far as the Bucs, I never saw Simms as the answer and right now its too early to call Gradkowski your savior. If he continues impressing me all season, then maybe they can look elsewhere.

Fishfan79 wrote:
8. MIA----Laron Landry S

we just drafted a safety and no safety is honestly worth a top 10 pick

Forgot about Jason Allen... for some reason I thought he was a corner. Still I think Saban takes a hard look at one of his former players.

bpinsky33 wrote:
KC only needs 1 WR. Look for an OT in round 1.

My mistake, originally had Baker at 1.

ftn49 wrote:
I don't think there could be better niner picks.

Thanks I'm glad I could make a fellow Niner fan happy Smile

Misfitz wrote:
isnt branch a NT

I'm sure he can play NT, but there's debate whether he'd be better at 3-4 end. I'm on the side that believes in the latter.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=82685

The Kev-O wrote:
Great Eagles picks

Thanks, wasn't too sure which direction Philly was gonna look.

pollino14 wrote:
I love GBs picks

Thanks. In this situation I think they end up with the best draft.

cattleman78 wrote:
joe thomas and michael bush equal one great draft for browns. i like it very much. thanks

ElipticDawg wrote:
Deffinately a good Browns mock. Bush fits right in with the AFC North. I like Jared Gaither more than Thomas, I think Thomas will be a solid LT for a long time. But I think Gaither will be a dominant LT for years to come.

Thanks. For some reason I just see Bush as a great cold weather kind of runner.
Jets28-forever

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alan branch is a NT

Jets picks-B

i would really like brian leonard and Marshawn is awsome!
qball8001

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, Gains Adams is not impressive.
Kiper Jr. Jr.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good lions picks

Many Thanks to miafins23, for graciously letting me use this sweet sig
Kazkal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bengals-A+
I'd rather have a DE rnd 1 but I like quinn all the same...
Lamar Woodley would have been a good pick too either DE put on otherside of justin or a LB replace pollack if hes done.

Aye I'm not giving up on pollack yet... but most likely he'll stick too SLB...but only DE left on board I woulden't mind seeing bengals take might not even be a DE on next level (Lamar Woodley ) once again like the pick alot.....

sense Adams,moses,okam and branch all off the board.
The Gnat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Vikings picks aren't quite right, but the positions (ILB instead of OLB) and WR are close to being right. Hopefully though, one of our LB's steps up big time so we don't have to draft one in the first and can go WR there.

Misfitz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Branch and okoye would be flat out amazing and then getting a CB like David Irons in the third would make it that much better
SilverSlick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misfitz wrote:
Branch and okoye would be flat out amazing and then getting a CB like David Irons in the third would make it that much better

Let's just say I have a REALLY GOOD feeling he'd be the pick if this was a 3 rounder. Very Happy

I had really liked Irons and Deandre Jackson from Iowa St. and was hoping we'd go for one of them at 3, but with Jackson's ACL injury, it makes Irons the man now.
Niner Madman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Niners draft Reply with quote

I like your thinking with the Niners draft. The d-line is sorely lacking some playmakers and these two guys would help immensely. Someone might argue that the Niners could use more secondary help, but that could come later or in free agency. Nice work!
ToastedOats

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice picks for the Broncos. Love Merriweather in the 2nd but if the kid from Notre Dame is available in the 1st pick him as well. The Broncos picked 3 DB's with their 1st three picks two years ago so I could see them doing that again.
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Bengals picks of Pitcock and Rousse, but I will be surprised if either player lasts as long as that.
nb5005

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two great Defensive Upgrades but for the Lions but I still think one or both need to be spent on the offense.
vikingschamps

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think that there is much of a chance that the vikings would pass on the shark. he would help our offense so much.

Cali2Wisco wrote:
Mark my words:Badgers WILL win the Big Ten in 07
Marked

coltsR#1 wrote:
Mark my words......Purdue will beat OSU.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: