Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

UDFA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kentwag24

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an awesome group!

Robinson- I thought he would be a 4th or 5th round pick. Potential possession receiver.

Coryell Judie- Also thought he would go in round 4 or 5. Has all the physical tols to be a starter.

Blatnick- one year wonder and still didn't light it up as a senior but has the potential to be a decent backup. I thought he would get drafted.

Ihenacho- Very productive. I thought he would get taken in rounds 6 or 7.

All that said these guys were undrafted for a reason but we all know that at the same time UDFAs can have an impact and even go to pro bowls.
elwayfan07

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expect to sign an UFA running back. A bruiser. Lennon Creer would be good

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mile High wrote:
I would love Marquis Maze. He would be my number 1.
I forgot about him. Is he much of a return man?

I saw this, but cannot confirm them all.

Jack says:
April 28, 2012 at 8:54 pm
Broncos only signed 10 UDFA this year:

1. Steven Johnson, LB, Kansas
2. Austin Wuebbels, OG, Missouri
3. Duke Ihenacho, S, San Jose State
4. Jamie Blatnick, DE, Oklahoma State
5. Elliot Coffey, LB, Baylor
6. Mike Remmers, OT, Oregon State
7. Demario Pippen, RB, Jackson State
8. Coryell Judie, CB, Texas A&M
9. Anthony Miller, TE, Cal
10. Gerell Robinson, WR, ASU
elwayfan07

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/18883122

Looks like here is the UDFA class

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got Gerell Robinson!! One of my favorite sleepers in this entire draft... He is 6'4 & weighs 220 lbs... Had 1,400 yards receiving with 7 TD's for ASU last season.

LOVE THIS!!! Cool

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling Gerrel Robinson can be an UDFA that makes a big impact on the team this year. He played a lot out of the slot in college and has shown good ability with the ball in his hands after the catch to pick up a few extra yards. I may get crucified for this statement but he seems like he can be a taller more physical version of what Brandon Stokely was for Manning.

Edit: Just to clarify I mean that he can be a security blanket receiver that can find a hole in the zone to pick up first downs when we need him to.

Props to Walter on the awesome sig^
Donut

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bailey24broncos wrote:
I have a feeling Gerrel Robinson can be an UDFA that makes a big impact on the team this year. He played a lot out of the slot in college and has shown good ability with the ball in his hands after the catch to pick up a few extra yards. I may get crucified for this statement but he seems like he can be a taller more physical version of what Brandon Stokely was for Manning.

Edit: Just to clarify I mean that he can be a security blanket receiver that can find a hole in the zone to pick up first downs when we need him to.

Id disagree about that. I dont think he's a security blanket type SL WR. I think he'll be better off on the outside eventually. He's tough and will go over the middle and uses his size well. He also seems smart. He could be a #2 in the future.
2011: Matt Slater
2012: Ras I Dowling
2013: Chandler Jones
Winder23

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry Franklin a Bronco via twitter
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my best friends has a first cousin who was just signed for the Rams. Root for Nick Schwieger to make the Rams! He was a ridiculously productive running back at Dartmouth...I doubt he has a chance, but you never know. And his cousin is my boy haha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like i said when we drafted Osweiler last night, i watched 5 Arizona State games this year, and i was beyond impressed with Gerell Robinson... His size and skill set are amazing. I honestly have no idea why he went undrafted outside of him being a 1 year wonder.

Donut described his skills perfectly... Is a very tough guy who has no problem whatsoever with going over the middle and risk getting smashed by a safety. He has no fear to him at all, and i am beyond stoked he signed with us. Hopefully he shows out in camp because i really think he is going to be a solid pro.

Could you imagine having Demaryius (6'4) Robinson (6'4) and Decker (6'3) all in the lineup? I am a realist so i'm not going expecting him to be a major contributor right away, but hopefully he lives up to his ridiculous potential. Low risk, very high reward signing here.

Little fact - Gerell Robinson had 13 catches for 241 yards and 1 TD against Boise State in the Maaco Bowl... Shocked

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbronx42 wrote:
Like i said when we drafted Osweiler last night, i watched 5 Arizona State games this year, and i was beyond impressed with Gerell Robinson... His size and skill set are amazing. I honestly have no idea why he went undrafted outside of him being a 1 year wonder.

Donut described his skills perfectly... Is a very tough guy who has no problem whatsoever with going over the middle and risk getting smashed by a safety. He has no fear to him at all, and i am beyond stoked he signed with us. Hopefully he shows out in camp because i really think he is going to be a solid pro.

Could you imagine having Demaryius (6'4) Robinson (6'4) and Decker (6'3) all in the lineup? I am a realist so i'm not going expecting him to be a major contributor right away, but hopefully he lives up to his ridiculous potential. Low risk, very high reward signing here.

Little fact - Gerell Robinson had 13 catches for 241 yards and 1 TD against Boise State in the Maaco Bowl... Shocked

On offense he was really the only one that played well. I was disappointed w/ the rest of ASU. Denver has a bunch of pretty tall WRs. I think Andre is around 6-2
2011: Matt Slater
2012: Ras I Dowling
2013: Chandler Jones
kentwag24

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winder23 wrote:
Jerry Franklin a Bronco via twitter

Another great pickup. Has versatility and played all over the front 7 for arkansas. He had good production combined with good size and decent speed. I honestly was puzzled why this guy wasn't ranked higher throughout the draft process and he was one of my favorite sleepers.
ToastedOats

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still want Rodney Stewart. He is a football player.
bailey24broncos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbronx42 wrote:

I only watched what little I could find on youtube. He is no doubt a tough guy willing to go over the middle, which IMO gives strength to what I said about him being a slot receiver working the middle of the field and underneath routes, then using his size to get yards after the catch. That is mostly what I saw him used as in the little that I saw of him. Am I wrong? Did he actually line up on the outside a lot

Props to Walter on the awesome sig^
medicman29

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still hoping they sign derek carrier.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: