Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My Draft Results
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lois must die

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheRealMishemu wrote:
Lois must die wrote:
i agree you guys could probably use a S and DE since your safeties are growing old and Kearse has gotten hurt a decent amount the past few years. i don't think that you need a WR because of lack of depth i think you need one because lack of talent. especially since i don't see donte reupping

i highly highly doubt we wont resign stallworth, and besides stallworth, Browns emerging, avant and baskett are rookies but getting better and lewis is really good in his role, were fine

so we got our game breaker in brown
we got another game breaker and our deep threat in stallworth
and 2 possesion WR in avant and baskett
and lewis fits his role when we have 3 or more WR on the field

i will give you that brown is emerging (although if he reaches top potential i don't ever see him good enough for a 1 WR position) and that those two are decent possesion WRs but there is no way that you can classify brown or donte as a gamebreaker yet.

one of the reasons we traded for stallworth was cuz of his speed since pinky couldnt play anymore, Reid wouldnt waste a 4th rounder on a 1 year thing

people think Stallworth is our best WR, i still think its Brown
Lois must die

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazyman33 wrote:
i've seen a couple mocks with the charges taking a hybrid DE/LB. They DO NOT need another one. Shaun Phillips and Shawne Merriman are top 5 in nfl in sacks. they could use a ILB though. godfrey and edwards are old.

now that i have posted the draft and the season has progressed i see that phillips has made more than an adequate backup so i honestly don't know who they would draft here. also looking at my draft again i do agree that TE is not the pick for STL but i am not sure what would be... any ideas on either?
Kazkal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: My Draft Results Reply with quote

Cinci 22. Olsen TE- Last year the Bengals should have picked a TE that could catch the ball so it is no surprise they grab the second best one here. A major threat in the passing game with the speed to get deep, Olsen would be a tremendous addition to the Cincinnati offense and give Carson Palmer yet another weapon to utilize.

C- for the bengals....They have tomany other needs to draft another offensive weapon when they have more weapons then most teamsout there...if they did take a TE he would have be a very good blocker.

Bengals Weapons
1.)Chad Johnson
2.)Tjwhosyourmomma
3.)Chris henry (randy moss jr)
4.)Chris perry (poor mans reggie bush :p)
plus abunch of preatty solid WR depth....

Bengals bigger needs is on defense
1.)WLB or DE
2.) DT
3.) Center (if guycheck isent the future to early to say)
4.)SS only if it clearly best d player on the board.

PS,I'd say rams bigger needs are on the Defense? mybe lb or de or dt "shrug"

oops ALRDY posted
Lois must die

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: My Draft Results Reply with quote

Bengals do have weapons I will give you that. I think Henry might not be allowed to return though and that we canít count on Perry as much as we could last year. I have gotten a lot of response that the Bengals would take the guy from ASU and now that I stated that STL wonít be taking him they get him. LB now might be a greater need now that Pollack may never come back (in prayers) and Thurman is in some trouble with the law (police and Lewis). DT might also be nice but there really isnít a DT that falls to the Bengals that would be worthy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: