Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FM30's 2013 NFL Draft Thread (Updated DE/DT)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
Sorry guys, been studying for exams this week. I have two more, but I should have time over the weekend to update my linebacker rankings for you

It's all good man. I've been taking mine slow as well.

Yeah, its freshman year, so I am still working my tail off...i know, typical underclassman Laughing

Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4-3 linebackers are up, gonna work on 3-4 OLB and ILB later today

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
imani

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very respectable effort

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
adam9

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Mosley will easily be the #1 LB if he recovers from his injury okay. The rankings for LB are solid though.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
I think Mosley will easily be the #1 LB if he recovers from his injury okay. The rankings for LB are solid though.

He is up there for inside linebackers

flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3-4 OLB rankings up. Strong class IMO

IDOG_det

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else think Landry Jones will fall? If any of Bray, Wilson, or Murray come out, I could see him falling past the 2nd. He had worse stats last year, and if his stats continue to regress he will get no hype at all. He is a good QB prospect, but not amazing IMO.

R.I.P. Stylish
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
Anyone else think Landry Jones will fall? If any of Bray, Wilson, or Murray come out, I could see him falling past the 2nd. He had worse stats last year, and if his stats continue to regress he will get no hype at all. He is a good QB prospect, but not amazing IMO.

My thoughts exactly. He didn't look too good after losing Broyles. I know that you can't expect a guy to continue playing at a high level after losing his top guy, but he had other weapons to succeed. It will be interesting to see if he can rebound, because he won't always have a legitimate number one

IDOG_det

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

My thoughts exactly. He didn't look too good after losing Broyles. I know that you can't expect a guy to continue playing at a high level after losing his top guy, but he had other weapons to succeed. It will be interesting to see if he can rebound, because he won't always have a legitimate number one
I thought he made a major mistake staying in school. He'd probably be a Brown if he came out. But now I could see him going where Russel Wilson went (by that I mean in the draft, not Seattle).

R.I.P. Stylish
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

I thought he made a major mistake staying in school. He'd probably be a Brown if he came out. But now I could see him going where Russel Wilson went (by that I mean in the draft, not Seattle).

Without a doubt. He is one of the guys that I can really see falling if he doesn't have a good season. I currently have him at a 1st-2nd round grade, but only because I think there is a chance that he could return to form. If he does, he should be a first rounder. If he doesn't, he will probably slide to the 3rd or so

nicfre2011

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FM,
Out of the talented underclassman wide receivers, which ones do you feel will most likely declare? Obviously a lot depends on how the college season plays out, if there are any injuries, etc., but from the list of :
Robert Woods
Marquess Wilson
Keenan Allen
Da’Rick Rodgers
Justin Hunter
Kenny Stills

Personally I could see Woods leave USC, and possibly Da’Rick Rodgers. Not sure about Hunter, I could see him leaving if he can put up a dominant junior year.

What are your thoughts?
adam9

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
FM,
Out of the talented underclassman wide receivers, which ones do you feel will most likely declare? Obviously a lot depends on how the college season plays out, if there are any injuries, etc., but from the list of :
Robert Woods
Marquess Wilson
Keenan Allen
Da’Rick Rodgers
Justin Hunter
Kenny Stills

Personally I could see Woods leave USC, and possibly Da’Rick Rodgers. Not sure about Hunter, I could see him leaving if he can put up a dominant junior year.

What are your thoughts?

As a Vols fan sounds about right for both of them. I also think Allen will declare as QB Zach Maynard (his half-brother) is a Sr. I would be shocked if Wilson didn't declare as well because of the lack of a chance Washington State has of winning a championship his senior year if he did stay. Stills is up in the air for me just like Hunter was. If he KILLS it he will more than likely leave, if not he seems like a guy that would stay for a senior season (if there's a type of person for that).

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
FM,
Robert Woods
Marquess Wilson
Keenan Allen
Da’Rick Rodgers
Justin Hunter
Kenny Stills

What are your thoughts?

Interesting question. Like you pointed out, a lot can change between now and the end of the year. Injuries, performance on and off the field, and all that can really alter the draft decision. If they had to declare right now, I would say Robert Woods, Keenan Allen, Da'Rick Rodgers, and maybe Marquess Wilson. Woods because Barkley will be gone, and he probably won't want to start over with a new QB. On top of that, he is projected as a top 5 pick at this point, so you can't raise your stock much more than that.

I can see Allen declaring because, as adam said, Allen's half brother would be graduating as well. I also think his stock would be pretty high and he wouldn't want to risk hurting it anymore. Rodgers has the demeanor of a receiver that just wants to be at the next level already. Kind of a prima donna attitude a little bit, so I see him as an early departure. Wilson is an interesting case. I think the receiver class will be so stacked that he may be inclined to stay. At the same time, he may be among the top 2-3 receivers at the end of the day, so he may want to declare. Hope that helps

flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, sorry I have not updated this in a while. I just got back from college and have been kind of busy recently. I have also been watching more tape in my free time, working on updating rankings a little bit more. I will hopefully finish up my rankings in the next couple of days. In the mean time, lets get some discussion going in here

gohogs14

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warpticon wrote:
CWood21 wrote:
We will see with Tyler Wilson, but I'd fathom a guess that he regresses. He'll be in a new offense

What is this new offense you speak of?

I'm a little surprised at the absence of Chris Gragg on the TE list.

Yeah Wilson's offense wont change much with paul petrino calling plays. And not to nitpick but he is a senior not a junior like the first page says

I can see why Gragg wouldn't be on an NFL prospects list at only 236 pounds but i think he is going to put up huge numbers this year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: