Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Salaami's Still 2 Round Mock.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerryRice80

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon Hall and Alan Branch would be the dream draft so just switch things round and give the 9ers them, its Ok as it is but it could be perfect
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 very good cards picks.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian Brohm over Brady Quinn?? i highly doubt that will happen
Kazkal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrpotamus wrote:
Abiamiri, Branch, or Okam would be much better picks in the first. I don't think Lawrence Jackson is that good, and he probably will not come out this year since he is not putting up great numbers. Also, the Bengals do not need an offensive lineman on the first day. Defense, Defense, Defense.

you gotta look beyond jacksons stats...its the system is why his sack count is low...as for Samson Satele I like the pick Center is still up in the air and we need a high pick who can come in as a rookie if guycheck isen't the future...

It may change between now and draft day but atm its not that bad of a idea.I like the pick just because some people are doing their homework on bengals because center will be something that needs be thought about.
pollino14

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect GB draft.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pollino14 wrote:
Perfect GB draft.

No doubt
RashaanSalaami

Global Moderator
Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DerrickJohnson#11 wrote:
I like the bucs 2nd round picks but I think we go gaines adams in the 1st if he is avaliable

I think I had him in my last mock but someone said that O-Line was a bigger need than a DE.

quietjets wrote:
Carriker pick is rather a reach but if it is a must must DL for Jets then it is all right..

I am not crazy about Leonard at all because FB is not my thing.. I can suck it up.

Forget Greg Olsen... He is awful. If you are in mood to having butter covering for your popcorn, he is yours..

Carriker is a monster and will be a riser come the combine. Brian Leonard was my pick here for a couple of reasons.
1. Spiel612 loves the kid and really wants him going to the Jets. He's the most knowledgeable Jets poster I know. No offense to you or anything, but I know him in real life.
2. Leonard is a beast and I haven't heard some of the greatest things about Askew so far. Leonard will be able to get more involved in the JEts passing game.
3. Instead of having the Jets waste a pick on only a running back, I had them pick a guy that can play running back and fullback. I love Leonards skills as a running back and Jets have a need a halfback IMO. Leon Washington has certainly been a surprise over the last two weeks but he is very small and I'm kind of skeptical of whether he can shoulder the load. Pairing him up with Leonard in NY would make the most sense to me and right now the Jets seem to be the ideal fit for him.

ToastedOats wrote:
Two super picks for the Broncos. Both fill needs on the defense. OT might also be worth a look as Lepsis our LT is out with an ACL tear for the year.

I was tempted to go O-Line in the 2nd round but I didn't see a player that wouldn't be a reach in that situation. Tim Crowder has been a monster at Texas and him slipping to the end of the 2nd would be very lucky for the Broncos.

TheRealMishemu wrote:
i dont think reid would take merriweather after that fight he was in

You think TO really changed his mind about problem players? Personally I think you're just crazy. Laughing

Yeah, you're probably right.

mksadng wrote:
Brian Brohm over Brady Quinn?? i highly doubt that will happen

I just see Brian Brohm going to the Lions. It's been in all of my mocks so far. I see Brohm really excelling with Mike Martz and you know that Brohm comes from an offensive powerhouse at Louisville. I'm not saying that Brohm will or won't be better than Quinn at this point, but I just really see the Lions falling in love with the kid from Louisville.

Kazkal wrote:
mrpotamus wrote:
Abiamiri, Branch, or Okam would be much better picks in the first. I don't think Lawrence Jackson is that good, and he probably will not come out this year since he is not putting up great numbers. Also, the Bengals do not need an offensive lineman on the first day. Defense, Defense, Defense.

you gotta look beyond jacksons stats...its the system is why his sack count is low...as for Samson Satele I like the pick Center is still up in the air and we need a high pick who can come in as a rookie if guycheck isen't the future...

It may change between now and draft day but atm its not that bad of a idea.I like the pick just because some people are doing their homework on bengals because center will be something that needs be thought about.

I know my Satele pick was criticized once before also. I just don't like what Ghiaciuc has done so far. It's still early in his career but he has shown too much promise so far. I predict that his struggles will continue and they'll need to keep Carson clean so he can really step into his throws and get back to last year's level.

uwleagle wrote:
pollino14 wrote:
Perfect GB draft.

No doubt

Glad to hear that I know my own team's needs and made good picks.

Guys, thanks for a lot of the positive feedback and constructive criticism. Keep it coming.
MadAtFalcons

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear god... Its such a perfect Falcons draft. I would pee my pants with joy if that happened draft day

What's a fan to do when his team keeps falling apart?
Try and pick the pieces up of his broken heart?
Jeremy81

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the idea of the redskins getting CB...but in my opinion, leon hall and marcus mccauley are both better than Cason
irishgiantfan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love getting okoye
trueblue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad 49ers picks. Pozluzny isn't even the best ILB in the draft, and doesn't fit into the 3-4. A better pick would be Landry.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: