Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tfard kcom - mock draft
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NYstate of mind

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Tfard kcom - mock draft Reply with quote

Another mock with indicated records. Also. I re-did my standings. I did not look at the schedule alot before. I looked at each team's schedule and if you do not like who I have for you then let me know and I will change it.

NOTE: I will show who huge favoritism for the giants cus their my team.

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 1-15- QB Matt Barkley USC
I like this team. Especially the offense...all but one piece. Josh Freeman. I think that dude might be color blind. The guy reminds me a lot of Jamarcus Russel. He just is not the answer. I was drinking a bit when I had them in the playoff hunt. Hench. Having the eagles pick first, but this is by far more likely. Also buc fans I love where the bucs are going. I think Schiano is the real deal, but I just do not like Freeman. I got a strong gut feeling the guy is going to be even worse than 2011.

2. Miami Dolphins - 1-15 - WR Robert Woods USC
How do you expect your QB to flourish if you trade away a top 10 receiver? Growing pains for the Daniel Tosh look a like, but I think he will be fine.

3. Jacksonville Jaguars - 3-13 - QB Tyler Wilson Arkansas
Wow, this is a coincidence. The three florida teams picking 1-2-3. I did not make it out like that. I am pretty sure Justin Blackmon will be liking this because his current QB wont be able to get him the ball unless he had the speed of a Rapidash or Sonic.

4. Minnesota Vikings - 4-12 - DT Star Lotulelei Utah

5. St. Louis Rams F/skins - 4-12 - OT DJ Fluker Alabama
The 4-12 is Washington's record.

6. Kansas City Chiefs - 5-11 - QB Tyler Bray Tennessee

7. Indianapolis Colts - 5-11 - OLB Jarvis Jones Georgia

8. St. Louis Rams - 5-11 - WR Keenan Allen California
Come on rams get Bradford a real target.

9. Seattle Seahawks - 6-10 - DT John Hankins Urban Meyer University
Hankins reminds me a lot of Suh and I am not talking about the qb head ripping off part. I mean the guy can be talented.

10. New York Jets - 7-9 - QB Logan Thomas VT
Neither Tebow or Sanchez is the answer. Thomas is a Cam Newton clone and even a poor man's newton is better than Tebow and Sanchez. Not saying Thomas is a poor man's newton. Just making a point. I also believe Ryan will be fired and hired as DC for the bucs.

11. Cleveland Browns - 7-9 - WR Da'Rick Rogers Tennessee

12. Cincinnatti Bengals - 7-9- RB Marcus Lattimore South Carolina
This team reminds me a lot of last year's bucs. Neither team could beat a team with a winning record and they are going to find out it is a lot different when you are not sneeking up on people.

13. San Diego Chargers - 7-9 - RB Montee Ball Wisconsin
Matthews and Ball will remind bolts fans of Sproles and LT. The chargers are not the same team when they cant run all over people like they did with LT. Also Norv Turner takes this team on a bunch of mediocre seasons and he keeps his job yet Marty Schottenheimer takes them to 14 wins and gets fired. Talk about your all time irony.

14. Denver Broncos - 8-8 - ILB Monte Te'O Notre Dame

15. Arizona Cardinals -8-8- C/G/OT Barrett Jones Alabama
This draft Bama will be known for its offense and not defense. That is like a tiger being known for its beauty and not its man eating ferocity.

16. Pittsburgh Steelers - 8-8 - DE Sam Montgomerey Texas
The Steelers are the NFL's version of the Boston Celtics. Both teams have the most championships and 80% of their players are over the hill. That is why they get younger here.

17. Atlanta Falcons - 9-7 - TE Tyler Eifert Notre Dame
Gonzo has limited time in the NFL. Which means he will ne a heir apparent.

18. Philadelpia Eagles - 9-7 S Robert Lester Alabama

19. Carolina Panthers - 9-7 WR Terrence Williams Baylor
I want to say lets slow down on all the Cam Newton hype. I mean the guy played a lot of crappy defenses and I think the 9 W's will be more of a team effort instead of just Cam Newton effort. Anyways Smitty cant go on forever. Williams is a playmaker that will shred the defenses of NFC South foes for years to come. I also like the panther colors. Touche man.

20. Dallas Cowboys - 9-7 S TJ Mcdonald USC
The cowboys window is closing. Well as a giants fan I have to say its a good thing.

21. Buffalo Bills - 9-7 - CB David Amerson South Carolina

22. Houston Texans 9-7 - CB Jonathan Banks MSU

23. San Francisco 49ers - 9-7 DE Bjourn Werner FSU
The 9ers will begin and end their season with the packers.

24. Detroit Lions - 10-6 - CB Dee Milliner Alabama
I guess I spoke to soon about that Alabama offense thing...huh? The lions run into a tough saints team.

25. Oakland Raiders - 11-5 - WR Justin Hunter Tennessee
Last time I had the raiders picking top 5, but that was before I realized something. Are the raiders really a top five team? I mean before the mcfadden injury. They would of made the playoffs and yet, somehow they go from potential playoff team to top five pick. Not saying it could happen, but this team seems to be too good for a top five pick. I mean the eagles (according to their fans) are not a number one team and they were also 8-8 so I guess I rest my argument there. IMO, they are a good WR away from being a top team in the AFC. Not to mention a bunch of my family members are silver and black fans. I love being biased.

26. New Orleans Saints - 11-5 - DT Kawann Short Purdue
Finally the giants knock off the saints. Also how does this team go to superbowl contender from .500 team? The saints did not have Payton when they dropped 62 on the colts now did they. As long as they have IMO the best qb in the NFL they should be fine.

27. New England Patriots - 12-4 - G Travis Frederick Wisconsin

28. Green Bay Packers - 13-3 - S Tony Jefferson Oklahoma
I love it when the packers and bears collide. It is like ali and frazier except it keeps on going, but the bears get the better of the two.

29. Tennessee Titans - 10-6- DE Jackson Jeffcoat Texas
The titans are the AFC version of the giants and also my best friend's team. You never know how they are going to do. I guess it is because the titans are giants are named after mytical creatures. Anyways, the titans fall short to those ravens from Baltimore. They are on their way, though. The titans will be the next team who has not won a superbowl to do so.

30. Chicago Bears - 13-3 - LB CJ Mosley Alabama
The bears and giants in the NFC Conference showdown. IMO The two best teams in the NFC and they will show us why, but i gotta take the giants.

31. Baltimore Ravens - 12-4- OLB William Gholston MSU
Ravens and Giants again the superbowl, but this time the giants settle the score. Same as the saints. People think just because they lost Suggs that they will be a .500 team. They act like he is the whole defense. Now, he is a huge piece, but ya still got ma man Ray Lewis and all the other contributors.

32. New York Giants - 15-1 - CB Tyrann Mathieu LSU
LSU to NYG. My two favorite football teams. I am convinced if Eli throws for an unheard of 6000 yds and 55 TDs (I do not predict those stats. Making a point) he will still not be a top 5 qb. Just the way it is.

Last edited by NYstate of mind on Sun May 27, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
sayheykid

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we pick first, the Josh Freeman situation will obviously have to be reevaluated. That being said, I have rarely in my time watching football been less enthusiastic about a projected high first QB prospect than I am about Barkley. My gut tells me the situation will work itself out and by the time next April rolls around Barkley will hear his name called a good bit lower in the first round than is commonly projected on this board and elsewhere.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sayheykid wrote:
If we pick first, the Josh Freeman situation will obviously have to be reevaluated. That being said, I have rarely in my time watching football been less enthusiastic about a projected high first QB prospect than I am about Barkley. My gut tells me the situation will work itself out and by the time next April rolls around Barkley will hear his name called a good bit lower in the first round than is commonly projected on this board and elsewhere.

Then I am sure there will be another QB to step up like RGIII did last year or Cam the year before. This team needs a franchise QB and Freeman is not it. Schiano will be replacing him by mid-season and you can quote me on that if you want.
sayheykid

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYstate of mind wrote:
Schiano will be replacing him by mid-season and you can quote me on that if you want.

I don't need to quote you as I don't post on message boards to prove myself right to people I'll never meet in my life, but I couldn't disagree more. Barring injury Freeman will have this whole year to prove himself at the absolute least.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eww

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
NYstate of mind

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
eww

Is it the record or the pick?
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYstate of mind wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
eww

I typically try to put record aside and focus on the pick, but, yeah, I'd say both are eww to me.

NYstate of mind

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
NYstate of mind wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
eww

I typically try to put record aside and focus on the pick, but, yeah, I'd say both are eww to me.

Why is the pick ew? Maybe I can change it. I just remembering a bunch of jags fans telling me that if they did pick that high that QB would be the pick.
5nick5

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you honestly think Josh Freeman is bad enough to bring the team down to 1-15. Not to be a homer, but the team can't get any worse. Plus, Freeman has a lot of new weapons around him.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
Bad meets Evil

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we are that bad qb will be the pick so you got the position right. Tyler Wilson is my favorite qb right now so, I'd prefer him over Bray.

Credit to IPwn for da sig
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYstate of mind wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
NYstate of mind wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
eww

Why is the pick ew? Maybe I can change it. I just remembering a bunch of jags fans telling me that if they did pick that high that QB would be the pick.

Bray struggles mightily against the SEC's elite defenses, not really sure why he is rated so high right now unless its almost ALL potential based

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler Bray is the same type of prospect as Blaine Gabbert and Ryan Tannehill - built mostly on potential. However, unlike Gabbert (I'm not 100% sure about Tannehill, but I'd figure him too) he doesn't have that great of an attitude/work ethic. It wouldn't make sense to give up on Gabbert for a probably worse option such as Bray. If it is QB there for the Jags, which a top 3 pick would likely merit, I'd much prefer Logan Thomas or Tyler Wilson. I'm high on Wilson right now, so I'd lean toward him.

All that said, I'd be surprised with a top 3 selection, to say the least.

billsfan89

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two things, the Giants aren't going 15-1 in the NFC East, just not possible. Secondly if you think Tyrann Mathieu will be there at 32 you're nuts.

Edit: And why after taking a corner in the first round this year are the Bills taking another one?
BAMFSpecialOps

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Chiefs get worse.. and pick a DE who doesn't fit the scheme? Nor is there a place for him at OLB which is where he would play in a 3-4 scheme...

Wilson is a much better choice
NYstate of mind

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made some changes. The jags get Wilson and the chiefs get bray.

To the bills fan who think the giants cant go 15-1. It is possible. very Possible. Did anyone see Green Bay go 15-1 and sweep their division last year. If the giants play up to their potential and dont fall off then fifteen wins is very possible.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: