Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

H.O.T V.3 - Training Camp Begins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
1. I heard Big Mike still isn't practicing with that ankle injury?

2. Golden Tate needs to get on the field if he expects to MAKE this team. We are so deep at wide out now that no one's job is safe.

3. I think my favorite part of that Doug Baldwin catch is how he said Flynn put it in a spot only he could get it. I think these two are going to love each other Mr. Green

Yea but i think it's a broken foot not an ankle injury that he is recovering from i could be wrong though.

look about 5 posts up, i tried to put it in huge letters to make it noticeable

Talking about Mike Williams, not Golden Tate.
imani

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
1. I heard Big Mike still isn't practicing with that ankle injury?

2. Golden Tate needs to get on the field if he expects to MAKE this team. We are so deep at wide out now that no one's job is safe.

3. I think my favorite part of that Doug Baldwin catch is how he said Flynn put it in a spot only he could get it. I think these two are going to love each other Mr. Green

Yea but i think it's a broken foot not an ankle injury that he is recovering from i could be wrong though.

look about 5 posts up, i tried to put it in huge letters to make it noticeable

Talking about Mike Williams, not Golden Tate.

oh ok, i see he put what he was taling about in bold to make it noticeable.... Laughing

Mike williams looked fine on the real rob report, i dont think the injury is whats bothering him anymore, but who knows.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Mike williams looked fine on the real rob report, i dont think the injury is whats bothering him anymore, but who knows.

Yea, but this just came from Rotoworld on May 30th:

Quote:
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll conceded that "it's going to be awhile" before Big Mike Williams (fractured ankle, fibula) gets back on the field.

"Heís not ready yet to be on a practice field," Carroll said. "He has not had a chance to work with us at all. ... He had a significant leg injury. They are not ready to release him yet. He can run straight ahead, but he canít change direction, so it is going to be awhile." Due $3.25 million, Williams' roster spot may hang in the balance. At best, he looks like a PUP candidate to open the season.

imani

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin forsett just tweeted that he would become a Texan in 2013

Best of luck to em

SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Justin forsett just tweeted that he would become a Texan in 2013

Best of luck to em

Good for him finding work. Love Forsett, but he just didn't bring a whole lot to the table last year.
chpjns15

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha look at the size difference Laughing

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
imani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AftFzhOOMcI

"The Brian Banks Story"

How can you NOT want this kid to end up a seahawk? Or Succeed in the NFL? Or life? I really hopes he makes the team

TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:

"The Brian Banks Story"

How can you NOT want this kid to end up a seahawk? Or Succeed in the NFL? Or life? I really hopes he makes the team

Ya, I'd love to see him make the squad, but after such a long time away I'm real skeptical about what he can really bring to the table. It's an amazing story and I wish him the best. I would love to find out that the woman involved in this gets a lengthy prison sentence (either a life sentence or at least serves the same amount of time that Banks served) and pays restitution on the 1+ mil she got out of a lawsuit and has to register as a sex offender just like he did when he got out. That would be just as happy an ending as seeing him make the squad for me.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheoryofSeahawk wrote:
imani wrote:

"The Brian Banks Story"

Ya, I'd love to see him make the squad, but after such a long time away I'm real skeptical about what he can really bring to the table. It's an amazing story and I wish him the best. I would love to find out that the woman involved in this gets a lengthy prison sentence (either a life sentence or at least serves the same amount of time that Banks served) and pays restitution on the 1+ mil she got out of a lawsuit and has to register as a sex offender just like he did when he got out. That would be just as happy an ending as seeing him make the squad for me.

That would be nice, but I believe I read somewhere that Banks has decided to drop the entire thing and not charge her. He just wants to live his life.

Says he's been working out every day for this opportunity and I think he could definitely make the practice squad so we could keep developing him.
imani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
TheoryofSeahawk wrote:
imani wrote:

"The Brian Banks Story"

That would be nice, but I believe I read somewhere that Banks has decided to drop the entire thing and not charge her. He just wants to live his life.

Says he's been working out every day for this opportunity and I think he could definitely make the practice squad so we could keep developing him.

If Bradford can make the squad.....so can this guy IMO

Willink

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
Can they just name Flynn the starter with Wilson as his back up and cut TJax already? I want to see Flynn getting all the 1st team reps and jackson clearly isnt going to cut it.

Always good to hear Flynn dominating. Hopefully he continues to do the belt and photobomb captain pictures.

According to Cleveland insiders:

Quote:
Of the more realistic candidates, free agent Matt Flynn was no bigger than McCoy with a similarly popgun arm. He was never seriously considered.

Anyone who has watched him play and suggests he has a "popgun arm" is deserving of laughter. Miami and Cleveland both lost out, he is going to be good for you guys.

Quote:
If I have not lost my mind I can sometimes hear it preparing to defect
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willink wrote:
Anyone who has watched him play and suggests he has a "popgun arm" is deserving of laughter. Miami and Cleveland both lost out, he is going to be good for you guys.

I know! Mr. Green

I'm honestly so pumped to see him play. I think he's going to turn out to be a steal and the QB of this team for quite awhile.

Can't wait to see your Packers on Monday Night Wink
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8018331/pete-carroll-says-seattle-seahawks-give-brian-banks-serious-look

Quote:
RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says the team intends to give Brian Banks a serious look -- and potentially an invite to minicamp -- during his tryout on Thursday.

ESPNLA On-Air

Brian Banks, former standout linebacker at Long Beach Poly, joins the Kamenetzky Brothers, telling his nightmarish story of a false rape accusation that sent him to prison in 2002, ending a promising football career.

More Podcasts Ľ

Carroll released a statement through the team Wednesday saying that Banks deserves a "second chance at his dream."

Banks was a one-time high school star at Long Beach Poly who was recently exonerated in a California rape case in which he was falsely accused.

Banks' tryout was scheduled during one of Seattle's OTA workouts, but the OTA was taken away by the league because Seattle had violated terms of the collective bargaining agreement banning live contact.

But Banks' tryout will still take place. The tryout will not be open to media.

Carroll says he's talked to Banks a couple of times this week and says he's excited about the opportunity. Carroll says if Banks does well, the Seahawks will invite him to next week's minicamp.

"We all we got, we all we need"
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How cool would it be if Banks someday ended up being a really good starting LB in this league? Not even with us necessarily, just in general.
MAC DRE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
How cool would it be if Banks someday ended up being a really good starting LB in this league? Not even with us necessarily, just in general.

It would make for a GREAT movie. Maybe Will Smith could play the part.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 41 of 100

Jump to: