Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ads

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: Ads Reply with quote

So we're not allowed to talk politics on this forum, but there are political ads on it?

And so far all of the ads have been for 1 particular candidate.

Doesn't seem right to me.
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to discuss with Webby via PM.

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!
Webmaster

Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason we don't allow members to discuss politics, is because we have no desire to moderate political debates. This is a football forum.

Advertisements are completely separate from the discussions. We don't discuss the ads for any reason. So political ads will not result in members getting into an argument over their political beliefs the way a political topic would.

You'll see ads for all kinds of products and services, not just football ads. The revenue generated from the ads helps to support the forum and keep it free for everyone to use. I have no idea how many political ads will be shown on the forum over the next few months. I'd like to see very few, but that is really out of my hands. I don't sell the ads.

All banner ads are paid advertisements and Football's Future does not endorse or recommend any product or service that is mentioned on the ads. So, if you see an ad for some political candidate, it does not mean that Football's Future supports that candidate in any way. Just as if you see a political ad during an NFL game on NBC it won't mean that NBC, the NFL, or your favorite team supports that candidate. The content and forum at Football's Future is completely separate from our ad sales and one doesn't ever effect the other.

In the future, all questions, comments, or concerns about the ads should be handled privately via PM. We don't discuss the ads for any reason.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: