Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ravens in Top 100
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
I was hoping to see Reed, Lewis, and Suggs higher. But if I'm being completely objective, I'd probably agree with Ngata, Willis, Ware, and Revis as the top four defensive players in the game.

You were hoping to see Ed higher? He should be thankful he's in the top 50 after last season.

Of coure I was.

His game against Houston was probably better than any safety this year. He played great in the AFC Championship and against Cincy to clinch the division. And that's fine. We don't need him throwing his body all over the place to beat the Browns. He's really barely lost anything.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
1/10. Not a fan[of C.J. Mosley]. Just another future failed Alabama product.
Goon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
I was hoping to see Reed, Lewis, and Suggs higher. But if I'm being completely objective, I'd probably agree with Ngata, Willis, Ware, and Revis as the top four defensive players in the game.

You were hoping to see Ed higher? He should be thankful he's in the top 50 after last season.

Of coure I was.

His game against Houston was probably better than any safety this year. He played great in the AFC Championship and against Cincy to clinch the division. And that's fine. We don't need him throwing his body all over the place to beat the Browns. He's really barely lost anything.

Also that clutch play late in the 4th quarter where he breaks up a Brady pass intended for Hernandez on a massive 3rd down. There is no safety in the game making that play. Ed goes at his own pace and as long as his play in the playoffs is great, who cares about a few missed tackles against low ranked teams. I know I would rather have him on the field in january

Props to NS922!
dcarey20

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not gonna call it 'hate' because its coming from our own fans, but all this down talk about Ed Reed is something I don't get. He's got a bad neck and his career is winding down, so he picks and chooses his places to come up and make a tackle. All the other aspects of his game is still the Reed we all know.

And as mentioned^, he killed it in the Houston game, and made what you can argue was the biggest play of our entire season with that break up on Brady's third down pass. If he doesn't make that play the Patriots run out the clock and we don't even get the chance to win/send it into OT.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: