Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

#1 Alabama Crimson Tide v2 (10-1) Lucky bastards
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RollEagles

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
@ChaseGoodbread wrote:
UA, West Virginia to open 2014 season in Atlanta http://t.co/6KudQzit

When Bama wins, can they cut Holgorsen's mullet off? Laughing

That mullet is hideous. Another great game to start the season. I might be mistaken but I remember seeing somewhere that we are going to be playing Texas in the regular season in the future. Is that true?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone its been a while since I have been posting in here about our Beloved Tide.(NBA season took over my heart, really the draft off season did lol) Since than my fiance has become quite sold on being an LSU fan so that should make things fun going forward haha. We have LSU/BAMA pillow cases and hoody's and I have two hats.

I am still waiting for our boy Hightower to sign with my Pats but I cannot wait for him to be a monster on that D for a very long time. I have not been keeping up with recruiting or our schedule but once our season starts expect to see a lot more of me and hope we can all keep each other pumped and up to date on news/stats. Thanks and talk to you all soon,

Jesse

Props to MoJo122-b-21

The last two times Bill Belichick and Jeff Fisher have met, Belichick's teams have outscored Fisher's 104-7...Jeffrey, Bill is your Achilles Heel.
thrILL!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbwallace23 wrote:
Hey everyone its been a while since I have been posting in here about our Beloved Tide.(NBA season took over my heart, really the draft off season did lol) Since than my fiance has become quite sold on being an LSU fan so that should make things fun going forward haha. We have LSU/BAMA pillow cases and hoody's and I have two hats.

I am still waiting for our boy Hightower to sign with my Pats but I cannot wait for him to be a monster on that D for a very long time. I have not been keeping up with recruiting or our schedule but once our season starts expect to see a lot more of me and hope we can all keep each other pumped and up to date on news/stats. Thanks and talk to you all soon,

Jesse

Congrats on your engagement and sincerest condolences that she's a LSU fan. Wink

Yeah, it's been pretty chill in this thread but I'm down to post in here. Lots of good stuff going on in recruiting. TE OJ Howard, RB Alte Tenpenny and QB Cooper Bateman all shined at The Opening esp the first 2. Hopefully we can hang on to #2 overall prospect ILB Reuben Foster. He's a str8 up monster.

You Already Know ... This Is What I Do
jbwallace23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
jbwallace23 wrote:

Jesse

Congrats on your engagement and sincerest condolences that she's a LSU fan. Wink

Yeah, it's been pretty chill in this thread but I'm down to post in here. Lots of good stuff going on in recruiting. TE OJ Howard, RB Alte Tenpenny and QB Cooper Bateman all shined at The Opening esp the first 2. Hopefully we can hang on to #2 overall prospect ILB Reuben Foster. He's a str8 up monster.

I have not heard of Reuben Foster but will certainly look him up and get well aquanted(sp?). I have heard good things about Landon Collins as well and I am very excited for the start of things i nTuscaloosa. One day I am going to take my fiance to and LSU-BAMA game at Bryant Denny. Wish all the tickets I saw were not for an arm and a leg lol. Thanks Thrill and glad to be back,

Jesse

Props to MoJo122-b-21

The last two times Bill Belichick and Jeff Fisher have met, Belichick's teams have outscored Fisher's 104-7...Jeffrey, Bill is your Achilles Heel.
jbwallace23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a legitimate chance of Foster decommiting from us after saying he's "100% Bama" and spurning us for UGA? I certainly hope he doesn't and I know a verbal is pretty close to nothing but I would not want our D to lose this kid. Looks like an animal.

Jesse

Props to MoJo122-b-21

ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbwallace23 wrote:
Is there a legitimate chance of Foster decommiting from us after saying he's "100% Bama" and spurning us for UGA? I certainly hope he doesn't and I know a verbal is pretty close to nothing but I would not want our D to lose this kid. Looks like an animal.

Jesse
Yes.

There are 3 statements in play here:
1. Reuben has said he's 100% to Bama.
2. Williams has said he's 100% to Georgia.
3. They have each said they are going to play together 100%.

Something doesn't add up. Not saying we know which statement is false (my best guess is number 3), but one of them is.

FWIW, the consensus is that if Foster does go somewhere else, it will be to Auburn.

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
jbwallace23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
jbwallace23 wrote:

Jesse
Yes.

Something doesn't add up. Not saying we know which statement is false (my best guess is number 3), but one of them is.

FWIW, the consensus is that if Foster does go somewhere else, it will be to Auburn.

Hope he stays with us as he looks like he could turn out to be crazy good in our D and beyond. When is signing day?
Jesse

Props to MoJo122-b-21

ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbwallace23 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
jbwallace23 wrote:

Jesse
Yes.

Hope he stays with us as he looks like he could turn out to be crazy good in our D and beyond. When is signing day?
Jesse
Early February. And yeah, he's the best LB prospect in a long time, so he'd likely be pretty nasty wherever he plays.

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
thrILL!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:

IMO this is the consensus of false fabrication. He's not going to Auburn. He goes to HS in Auburn and there are Auburn coaches with ties to his school, but that doesn't mean anything. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to UGA, but Auburn? No way.

At the same time, IF he did go there I would be completely baffled. Beyond shocked even if I wasn't a Bama fan. Unless he was intimidated by Bama's LB corps and I don't see that as the case.

hawkman98272

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psh, Foster is all UW now that he took an unofficial over the weekend. Haha.

IDOG_det

#JDI
subherbanite

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbwallace23 wrote:

Jesse

I don't put anything past teenagers that have people hanging on their every word. He'll stick with us though IMO, we're on a really good run right now and I think he knows there's something special in TTown.
jbwallace23

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://mobile.twitter.com/schadjoe/status/223190470682099713

UVA Announces QB Philip Sims eligible to play this season per Joe Schad

Jesse

Props to MoJo122-b-21

thrILL!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbwallace23 wrote:

I saw this on Twitter but I don't get it. The sole reason he transferred was bcuz he couldn't beat out AJ. Some kids transfer bcuz of true family health problems and they get denied but he gets cleared? Good for him tho. Mike London is a great coach.

subherbanite

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
jbwallace23 wrote:

I saw this on Twitter but I don't get it. The sole reason he transferred was bcuz he couldn't beat out AJ. Some kids transfer bcuz of true family health problems and they get denied but he gets cleared? Good for him tho. Mike London is a great coach.

Yeah, but I think he used the "family problems" line for his official reason for transferring so I guess they cut him some slack.
thrILL!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:

Well, you called it. Still bizarre if you ask me. Granted, I despise Auburn (and Tennessee) with a passion so I'm biased but choosing them over Bama is a headscratcher even if I wasn't. He could come in and start on an elite defense next to Trey Depriest (assuming CJ Mosley declares early) in the NFL Factory Saban has been building and have a great chance at 3 rings. Or he can go and wreak havoc for the Tigereagles and not win a ring and then get drafted. Wink

It's a long time until February...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 2 of 99

Jump to: