Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Looking for a copy of PS

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Escobar.8

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Looking for a copy of PS Reply with quote

hey.

I recently upgraded from my old macbook to the new retina macbook. However, i had to do so because my last one died out on me after 5 years of use, and I lost all my applications. (Luckily I had all my files saved up).

My biggest concern is I lost photoshop. Im at law school now, so I wont be able to grab the copy off my desktop at home for a while.

If anyone can please send me a PM with a good torrent/mode by which I can obtain a good Mac version I would appreciate it. (Preferably version CD4 or above)

As a way of saying thanks, the first thing I do will do with it is make a Wallpaper/sig at the request of the person who hooked me up.

Thanks!

Jets.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: