Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Notification System

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Honalulufan20

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Notification System Reply with quote

Do you think there could be a way other than email that a notification system could come so that when you post a thread or leave a reply you can see when people reply on that thread or quote your post?

green24

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Notification System Reply with quote

Honalulufan20 wrote:
Do you think there could be a way other than email that a notification system could come so that when you post a thread or leave a reply you can see when people reply on that thread or quote your post?

On the bottom left corner of each thread you have the option to "Watch this topic for replies".

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Notification System Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Honalulufan20 wrote:

On the bottom left corner of each thread you have the option to "Watch this topic for replies".
I don't think that is what he was talking about.
He was asking about other then email notification, which I don't think there are other options available in the software.
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
green24

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Notification System Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
green24 wrote:
Honalulufan20 wrote:

I don't think that is what he was talking about.
He was asking about other then email notification, which I don't think there are other options available in the software.

Oh, nevermind then. Embarassed

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Brodie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came here to post the same thing. There should be a notification sent to your email when someone quotes you, like tagging on Facebook or @ing on twitter.

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do what I do. Go to forum index and click on View My Posts in the top right hand corner. All the threads you posted in will pop up and you can see if the thread has been replied in.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: