Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Recruiting X
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaq

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Recruiting X Reply with quote

Wooohooo!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, ya'll run through these threads.

Beast
thrILL!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
CB Travell Dixon, an Alabama Juco signee, will transfer to Washington.

Bama fans know what happened here?

Rapidly plummeted down the depth chart and subsequently dipped because of "family and personal reasons."

Amari Cooper for Heisman - 87 rec. 1303 yds, 11 TDs
skatebeanz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@A_Jude Bennett is here. Source indicates that Bryan Bennett is considering a transfer, though "not a done deal."

Shocked Confused Evil or Very Mad

Ducks would have Rodriguez & Lockie their true frosh, or Haines a walk on, or Hawkins a ATH/WR. Boo hoo! Boo hoo!

Sig bet
thrILL!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@CFTalk wrote:
Valdosta State coach: Ex FSU CB/KR Greg Reid has a torn ACL

Killer summer for Reid.

Amari Cooper for Heisman - 87 rec. 1303 yds, 11 TDs
Oregon Ducks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Subs

Oregon RB Tracker
Marshall: 307 rush yds(7.9), 595 rec yds(12.9), 5 TDs
Tyner: 387 rush yds(4.4), 65 rec yds(7.2), 4 TDs
Freeman: 945 rush yds(5.6), 103 rec yds(10.3), 14 TDs
Cali2Wisco

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesus i just looked at USC's recruiting class...makes me sick
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5* RB/ATH Derrick Henry announces his top 3. Bama, Tennessee, Georgia in that order. Hope Dools and co is pitching the monstrous depth on Bama's depth chart as a + for us. He also said he is announcing September 28th and taking a visit to Knoxville for the Florida game.

Maybe a Tennessee win over NC State will win him over Wink Seriously though he said he was concerned about Tennessee's winning ability,

I heard through rumors (not an official source, don't hold me to this or judge me if I'm wrong at all) that he has already decided on Bama though. We'll have to see. It's good to see 5* guys really giving thoughts to wanting to come to Tennessee again (more than just him, there are 2+ others as well).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
5* RB/ATH Derrick Henry announces his top 3. Bama, Tennessee, Georgia in that order. Hope Dools and co is pitching the monstrous depth on Bama's depth chart as a + for us. He also said he is announcing September 28th and taking a visit to Knoxville for the Florida game.

Maybe a Tennessee win over NC State will win him over Wink Seriously though he said he was concerned about Tennessee's winning ability,

I heard through rumors (not an official source, don't hold me to this or judge me if I'm wrong at all) that he has already decided on Bama though. We'll have to see. It's good to see 5* guys really giving thoughts to wanting to come to Tennessee again (more than just him, there are 2+ others as well).

lets hurry up and get his butt to Bama, so Tyren Jones can commit to Georgia Smile Jones is the best player in the state this year.

#JDI
adam9

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:

lets hurry up and get his butt to Tennessee, so Tyren Jones can commit to Georgia Smile Jones is the best player in the state this year.

Fixed it for you Wink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:

lets hurry up and get his butt to Bama, so Tyren Jones can commit to Georgia Smile Jones is the best player in the state this year.

Eh?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/Alabama/football/recruiting/player-Robert-Nkemdiche-113275;_ylt=AjE.s2hdUU6FNyiWNRUjUL5qq5B4

Oregon RB Tracker
Marshall: 307 rush yds(7.9), 595 rec yds(12.9), 5 TDs
Tyner: 387 rush yds(4.4), 65 rec yds(7.2), 4 TDs
Freeman: 945 rush yds(5.6), 103 rec yds(10.3), 14 TDs
devils1854

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:

Eh?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/Alabama/football/recruiting/player-Robert-Nkemdiche-113275;_ylt=AjE.s2hdUU6FNyiWNRUjUL5qq5B4

I didnt stutter. Ive actually seen both play multiple times, and Tyren Jones is the best football player in the state of Georgia this year. Nkemdiche is overrated.

#JDI
Texasmade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4* S Marcell Harris is taking his official visit to Texas today.
Marky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marshawn Lattimore and Chris Wormley from Glenville went to the OSU game vs. Miami (OH), along with Dante Booker, and a bunch of committed guys.

XBL-theUrbanator69
Student @ smww.com
Twitter: @draft4mark
1King

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky wrote:
Marshawn Lattimore and Chris Wormley from Glenville went to the OSU game vs. Miami (OH), along with Dante Booker, and a bunch of committed guys.

You mean Chris Worley. Chris Wormley was in last class, committed and enrolled at Michigan. Wink

El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 1 of 99

Jump to: