Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dallas Cowboys Keeper League - Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27741
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
No one talked about my Gonzo Pick. Sad


T_O7, I was looking at our rosters and who all was left yesterday. So, I knew it was coming. You still needed a TE, he was available. It made sense. If this was 3-4 years ago, it would've been a huge steal this late. Now, it's hard to say how much he has left.

Ace & Slam, here's one for you both...

#hashtagsaregay


He had 7 TDs a year ago...I really don't see him declining that much in what is likely going to be his last year in the NFL.
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24366
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
No one talked about my Gonzo Pick. Sad


T_O7, I was looking at our rosters and who all was left yesterday. So, I knew it was coming. You still needed a TE, he was available. It made sense. If this was 3-4 years ago, it would've been a huge steal this late. Now, it's hard to say how much he has left.

Ace & Slam, here's one for you both...

#hashtagsaregay


Laughing

I had an excel sheet to see where everyone had picked.

I frankly think Gonzo will be a top 10 TE in terms of fantasy. Which, to me, means I got great value. This is his last year, and I am sure he will try his best to leave with a bang.

#hasgtagesarehtfryar
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 44710
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did TO7 draft a figure skater??


_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10583
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I had an excel sheet to see where everyone had picked.


I did the same thing.
_________________


Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 22 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 1 Pass Break Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6127
Location: CT
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herpy derp excel sheets how fancy. Some of us have had to pick by the seat of our pants because every time our pick has come up we've been at work. ANd we don't have desk jobs so our phones have had to do.

#excelisfornerds #hashtagslikeaboss
_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37472
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
Herpy derp excel sheets how fancy. Some of us have had to pick by the seat of our pants because every time our pick has come up we've been at work. ANd we don't have desk jobs so our phones have had to do.

#excelisfornerds #hashtagslikeaboss


Ace5 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Ace5 failed to go big, therefor he must go home.


Jokes on you. Its my day off. I am home.


http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=496386&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=375


I see you have picked up Slams case of being a liar. Must be a blue division thing. Glad I got out before it rubbed off on me.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10583
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
Herpy derp excel sheets how fancy. Some of us have had to pick by the seat of our pants because every time our pick has come up we've been at work. ANd we don't have desk jobs so our phones have had to do.

#excelisfornerds #hashtagslikeaboss


Nothing wrong with being prepared. My excel spreadsheet of everybody's roster was on my work computer. Because some people are so damn slow at making their picks, I've had to make most of my picks at home, where I no longer have a computer. I did keep a cheat sheet of my big board with me though. I marked out who was taken at each position and picked the next one on the list in each round. The only time I veered from my list was when I went ahead and took Dan Bailey instead of the IDP I had slated to go with. By the time my last pick rolls around, there will be more value at IDP than at K, so I think I chose wisely.
_________________


Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 22 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 1 Pass Break Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 13425
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
Herpy derp excel sheets how fancy. Some of us have had to pick by the seat of our pants because every time our pick has come up we've been at work. ANd we don't have desk jobs so our phones have had to do.

#excelisfornerds #hashtagslikeaboss


Yeah, not all of us have cushy government dispatch jobs that require us to sit at a computer and surf the Internet while we wait for that one day of the year that a forest fire gets reported. Then, after the real workers who actually fight the fire are called, you can go back to surfing the Internet.

#ht'sBossIsBoss
_________________
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10583
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Ace5 wrote:
Herpy derp excel sheets how fancy. Some of us have had to pick by the seat of our pants because every time our pick has come up we've been at work. ANd we don't have desk jobs so our phones have had to do.

#excelisfornerds #hashtagslikeaboss


Yeah, not all of us have cushy government dispatch jobs that require us to sit at a computer and surf the Internet while we wait for that one day of the year that a forest fire gets reported. Then, after the real workers who actually fight the fire are called, you can go back to surfing the Internet.

#ht'sBossIsBoss


There was so much wrong with that post that I don't even know where to start. So I will resort to shaking my head and muttering "effing lawyers" under my breath.
_________________


Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 22 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 1 Pass Break Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24366
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Ace5 wrote:
Herpy derp excel sheets how fancy. Some of us have had to pick by the seat of our pants because every time our pick has come up we've been at work. ANd we don't have desk jobs so our phones have had to do.

#excelisfornerds #hashtagslikeaboss


Yeah, not all of us have cushy government dispatch jobs that require us to sit at a computer and surf the Internet while we wait for that one day of the year that a forest fire gets reported. Then, after the real workers who actually fight the fire are called, you can go back to surfing the Internet.

#ht'sBossIsBoss


There was so much wrong with that post that I don't even know where to start. So I will resort to shaking my head and muttering "effing lawyers" under my breath.


He brings up a good point. I bet your boss would never allow their kid to play soccer. Sad
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10583
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Ace5 wrote:
Herpy derp excel sheets how fancy. Some of us have had to pick by the seat of our pants because every time our pick has come up we've been at work. ANd we don't have desk jobs so our phones have had to do.

#excelisfornerds #hashtagslikeaboss


Yeah, not all of us have cushy government dispatch jobs that require us to sit at a computer and surf the Internet while we wait for that one day of the year that a forest fire gets reported. Then, after the real workers who actually fight the fire are called, you can go back to surfing the Internet.

#ht'sBossIsBoss


There was so much wrong with that post that I don't even know where to start. So I will resort to shaking my head and muttering "effing lawyers" under my breath.


He brings up a good point. I bet your boss would never allow their kid to play soccer. :(


As fat as her kids are, the closest they ever got to playing any sport was on the Xbox or PS3.
_________________


Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 22 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 1 Pass Break Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24366
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Ace5 wrote:
Herpy derp excel sheets how fancy. Some of us have had to pick by the seat of our pants because every time our pick has come up we've been at work. ANd we don't have desk jobs so our phones have had to do.

#excelisfornerds #hashtagslikeaboss


Yeah, not all of us have cushy government dispatch jobs that require us to sit at a computer and surf the Internet while we wait for that one day of the year that a forest fire gets reported. Then, after the real workers who actually fight the fire are called, you can go back to surfing the Internet.

#ht'sBossIsBoss


There was so much wrong with that post that I don't even know where to start. So I will resort to shaking my head and muttering "effing lawyers" under my breath.


He brings up a good point. I bet your boss would never allow their kid to play soccer. Sad


As fat as her kids are, the closest they ever got to playing any sport was on the Xbox or PS3.


So you admit she would never let her kids play soccer? She sounds like a true American hero to me. You could learn a thing or two from her.

#Justsayin'
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10583
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I guess you got me there.
_________________


Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 22 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 1 Pass Break Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24366
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW Balt's D was already taken. Round 10
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 13425
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting the giants D with the 4th to last pick in the draft is pretty damn good value... hopefully not this week, though.
_________________
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 35 of 77

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group