Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dallas Cowboys Keeper League - Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desperado82

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
No one talked about my Gonzo Pick. Sad

T_O7, I was looking at our rosters and who all was left yesterday. So, I knew it was coming. You still needed a TE, he was available. It made sense. If this was 3-4 years ago, it would've been a huge steal this late. Now, it's hard to say how much he has left.

Ace & Slam, here's one for you both...

#hashtagsaregay

He had 7 TDs a year ago...I really don't see him declining that much in what is likely going to be his last year in the NFL.

^^^mack
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
No one talked about my Gonzo Pick. Sad

T_O7, I was looking at our rosters and who all was left yesterday. So, I knew it was coming. You still needed a TE, he was available. It made sense. If this was 3-4 years ago, it would've been a huge steal this late. Now, it's hard to say how much he has left.

Ace & Slam, here's one for you both...

#hashtagsaregay

Laughing

I had an excel sheet to see where everyone had picked.

I frankly think Gonzo will be a top 10 TE in terms of fantasy. Which, to me, means I got great value. This is his last year, and I am sure he will try his best to leave with a bang.

#hasgtagesarehtfryar

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did TO7 draft a figure skater??

Sig courtesy of mack.
htfryar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I had an excel sheet to see where everyone had picked.

I did the same thing.

Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 22 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 1 Pass Break Up
Ace5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herpy derp excel sheets how fancy. Some of us have had to pick by the seat of our pants because every time our pick has come up we've been at work. ANd we don't have desk jobs so our phones have had to do.

#excelisfornerds #hashtagslikeaboss
Matts4313

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
Herpy derp excel sheets how fancy. Some of us have had to pick by the seat of our pants because every time our pick has come up we've been at work. ANd we don't have desk jobs so our phones have had to do.

Ace5 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Ace5 failed to go big, therefor he must go home.

Jokes on you. Its my day off. I am home.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=496386&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=375

I see you have picked up Slams case of being a liar. Must be a blue division thing. Glad I got out before it rubbed off on me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:

Nothing wrong with being prepared. My excel spreadsheet of everybody's roster was on my work computer. Because some people are so damn slow at making their picks, I've had to make most of my picks at home, where I no longer have a computer. I did keep a cheat sheet of my big board with me though. I marked out who was taken at each position and picked the next one on the list in each round. The only time I veered from my list was when I went ahead and took Dan Bailey instead of the IDP I had slated to go with. By the time my last pick rolls around, there will be more value at IDP than at K, so I think I chose wisely.

Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 22 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 1 Pass Break Up
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:

Yeah, not all of us have cushy government dispatch jobs that require us to sit at a computer and surf the Internet while we wait for that one day of the year that a forest fire gets reported. Then, after the real workers who actually fight the fire are called, you can go back to surfing the Internet.

#ht'sBossIsBoss

htfryar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Ace5 wrote:

Yeah, not all of us have cushy government dispatch jobs that require us to sit at a computer and surf the Internet while we wait for that one day of the year that a forest fire gets reported. Then, after the real workers who actually fight the fire are called, you can go back to surfing the Internet.

#ht'sBossIsBoss

There was so much wrong with that post that I don't even know where to start. So I will resort to shaking my head and muttering "effing lawyers" under my breath.

Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Ace5 wrote:

#ht'sBossIsBoss

There was so much wrong with that post that I don't even know where to start. So I will resort to shaking my head and muttering "effing lawyers" under my breath.

He brings up a good point. I bet your boss would never allow their kid to play soccer. Sad

In Redball I Trust!
htfryar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Ace5 wrote:

#ht'sBossIsBoss

He brings up a good point. I bet your boss would never allow their kid to play soccer. :(

As fat as her kids are, the closest they ever got to playing any sport was on the Xbox or PS3.

Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Ace5 wrote:

#ht'sBossIsBoss

He brings up a good point. I bet your boss would never allow their kid to play soccer. Sad

As fat as her kids are, the closest they ever got to playing any sport was on the Xbox or PS3.

So you admit she would never let her kids play soccer? She sounds like a true American hero to me. You could learn a thing or two from her.

#Justsayin'

In Redball I Trust!
htfryar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I guess you got me there.

Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW Balt's D was already taken. Round 10

In Redball I Trust!
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting the giants D with the 4th to last pick in the draft is pretty damn good value... hopefully not this week, though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 35 of 77

Jump to: