Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

49ers place LB Parys Haralson on I.R, sign LB Clark Haggans

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FutureViking09

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: 49ers place LB Parys Haralson on I.R, sign LB Clark Haggans Reply with quote

Quote:
The San Francisco 49ers have lost a key member of their talented defense after placing linebacker Parys Haralson on injured reserve.

Quote:
The Niners announced the roster moves Monday without providing details on Haralson's injury, though he is believed to have hurt his left arm during the first half of a preseason win at Denver on Aug. 26. He didn't play in Thursday night's exhibition finale, a 35-3 win over the Chargers.

Quote:
San Francisco also signed linebacker Clark Haggans to a one-year contract.

Tough lose but I'm sure they'll be fine.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haggans has so little left but the 9ers have almost no depth at olb so it's not q bad signing.
49ers_52

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their 5th round pick Darius Fleming tore his ACL so he is on the PUP as of now but will probably be on the IR soon. Cam Johnson had knee surgery a few days into practice and was out until the last few days before the last pre-season game. I guess we didn't trust Bakhtiari and Alama-Francis only spent a few weeks with us.

Anyways, does anybody know with this new IR rule and when 1 player can come back? Is it week 6, 8, any time you want?
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers_52 wrote:
Their 5th round pick Darius Fleming tore his ACL so he is on the PUP as of now but will probably be on the IR soon. Cam Johnson had knee surgery a few days into practice and was out until the last few days before the last pre-season game. I guess we didn't trust Bakhtiari and Alama-Francis only spent a few weeks with us.

Anyways, does anybody know with this new IR rule and when 1 player can come back? Is it week 6, 8, any time you want?

He can't come back. It starts tomorrow, can be pulled off at any time.
49ers_52

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:

Not sure what you mean. Are you saying the rule doesn't take affect until tomorrow and he was put on too early for him to be 1 of the players that they could use the rule on?
mcmurtry86

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers_52 wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:

Not sure what you mean. Are you saying the rule doesn't take affect until tomorrow and he was put on too early for him to be 1 of the players that they could use the rule on?

Yes. Haralson can't come back. He's done for the year.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers_52 wrote:

I thought alaima was released? Also as per the new ir rule, there's a special designation for it and haralson was put on the season-long ir
49ers_52

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the responses guys.

Yeah, Alama-Francis was released... only got a few weeks to prove himself. Wondering if we bring back him, Rowe or Bakhtiari or just keep 3 with Haggins.
ninerfanwheelz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully Haggans is decent, probably a lateral move.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: