Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets FF Keeper League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
epicjets29

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drew39k wrote:
Week one under way!

Is Ejets around? Its pretty disappointing to see an unset roster already.

Matchups are driving me mad already. My gut says bench Johnson in favor of Sidney Rice, and that Ben Tate needs to be in the lineup, but at the cost of Martin? Cant take him out.

I'm sorry, I though I had already set the roster right after the draft. Look like I shouldn't have assumed that. Sad

ttitansfan4life on the Titans wrote:
Best offense in league by far. We can throw Hasselbeck in there and it's still the best.

CEO of the Cutler fan club
FrankJets

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vick looked like crap today but Gore and Davis saved my week HOPEFULLY.
drew39k

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankJets wrote:
Vick looked like crap today but Gore and Davis saved my week HOPEFULLY.
Welcome to being a Vick owner.
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
FrankJets

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont hate the Vick pick. i think between him, Flacco, and Locker, it will be fine to win the title again
FrankJets

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone needs a back, shoot me an offer
drew39k

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have scored a grand total of .3 less points than Famous J so far this season... his record 4-0. Mine 1-3. Just cant get any breaks so far.
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
Colt45fool

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realistically, my team has played like crap and I'm still looking at 3-2.

This with injuries to Greg Jennings, Rashard Mendenhall and Aaron Hernandez. Once these guys get healthy, I expect unstoppable results.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Nicks, I wanna make a deal, maybe to upgrade at QB. stacked everywhere, send offer
sandwhich

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's the Aaron Rodgers I've been waiting for.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else not able to connect to fleaflicker?
drew39k

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk about a tight game.

each team has 2 players left. 83.45 to 83.95.

EDIT: I love Doug Martin!. 53 points. woot
drew39k

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This season is set up for a huge last week.

No one has technically locked up a playoff slot. All three divisions have two teams tied at the top.

In the East its pretty simple for the Beasts of the East. Win and your in. Lose and you need to hope Lords of the Ring also lose. And hope that Dirty Sanchez doesnt upset Lords, while also outscoring Beasts by 102 points.

LoTR Needs a win and a loss by the Beasts or a win and outscoring the Beasts by 108 points.

Dirty is in the hole big time. He needs to upset Lords, hope the Beasts loses and outscores the Beasts by 102 points.

In the Central:
Its a bit tighter here, and the top two teams are squaring off head to head. Essentially its a win and your in scenario, with the added bonus of the losing team having the edge on the WC slot, even if its only a slight edge.

Coltbama is Win and In
Wolverine Jet is Win and In
Primetime is out of the divisional hunt because one of Coltbama or WolverineJet is a sure W

In the West:

FrankJets is in with a win or loss w/ a Hearts loss.(unless the hearts score ALOT of points.260 more than frankjets kind of lots.)

Hearts is in with a win and a Franks loss or a loss and a franks loss, where hearts outscores franks by over 260 points.

The wild card:

This is where is get hairy.

Its gonna take 9 wins to get it so that knocks the east out.
Heart and Roids is the longest shot to make it. even with a win that only puts him at 9 wins and still just under 100 points off of the next closest WC team

If Frank wins he gets the division, but if he loses he falls short of the 9 wins needed.

The loser of the central H2H will be vying for that last WC slot. If Colt loses he currently holds a 32 point lead over the next closest WC team.

If its Wolverine Jets that loses he only holds a 6 point lead.

Primetime sits just on the outside. He needs a win and needs to outscore the loser of the H2H in order to grab the slot.

Heres to a tight frantic last week before playoffs! Goodluck.
sandwhich

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicks, Sproles, Bush injuries destroyed me this year.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drew39k wrote:
This season is set up for a huge last week.

No one has technically locked up a playoff slot. All three divisions have two teams tied at the top.

In the East its pretty simple for the Beasts of the East. Win and your in. Lose and you need to hope Lords of the Ring also lose. And hope that Dirty Sanchez doesnt upset Lords, while also outscoring Beasts by 102 points.

LoTR Needs a win and a loss by the Beasts or a win and outscoring the Beasts by 108 points.

Dirty is in the hole big time. He needs to upset Lords, hope the Beasts loses and outscores the Beasts by 102 points.

In the Central:
Its a bit tighter here, and the top two teams are squaring off head to head. Essentially its a win and your in scenario, with the added bonus of the losing team having the edge on the WC slot, even if its only a slight edge.

Coltbama is Win and In
Wolverine Jet is Win and In
Primetime is out of the divisional hunt because one of Coltbama or WolverineJet is a sure W

In the West:

FrankJets is in with a win or loss w/ a Hearts loss.(unless the hearts score ALOT of points.260 more than frankjets kind of lots.)

Hearts is in with a win and a Franks loss or a loss and a franks loss, where hearts outscores franks by over 260 points.

The wild card:

This is where is get hairy.

Its gonna take 9 wins to get it so that knocks the east out.
Heart and Roids is the longest shot to make it. even with a win that only puts him at 9 wins and still just under 100 points off of the next closest WC team

If Frank wins he gets the division, but if he loses he falls short of the 9 wins needed.

The loser of the central H2H will be vying for that last WC slot. If Colt loses he currently holds a 32 point lead over the next closest WC team.

If its Wolverine Jets that loses he only holds a 6 point lead.

Primetime sits just on the outside. He needs a win and needs to outscore the loser of the H2H in order to grab the slot.

Heres to a tight frantic last week before playoffs! Goodluck.

Nice write-up man; way to take fantasy football analysis to the next level haha

BTW, as you all have noticed, the beasts are hitting their stride at just the right time to be a serious contender. Watch out fools.
drew39k

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boom. Playoffs are set!

The Beasts of the East handled their business, defeating the Fanatics to win their third straight and finish atop the east at 8-6

In the central Coltbama went off on wolverinejet, putting up 147 points and picking up both their 10th win and the #1 seed.

That wasn't the last of the bad news for wolverinejet. Primetime successfully defeated his divisional foe and put up 107 points, enough to overtake wolverine for the wildcard spot. Primetime's season total point 1511.95 wolverinejets 1500.5

Frankjets was the preseason Favorite to win it all and did enough to make it in with 9-5 record. Most impressive however was his season points total, a whopping 1685.95. Over 100 points more than the next best team in the entire league.

Round one of the playoffs is up next with Coltbama as the #1 seed drawing The wildcard winning Primetime. Frank jets #2 seed brings them the red hot beasts of the east coming off three straight wins.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 23 of 33

Jump to: