Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The training wheels are off!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Olympia Martin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: The training wheels are off! Reply with quote

Its official. For all of you who have been here for years you know exactly what I am referring to. How many seasons did we just want to open up this offense. We all saw the potential in Matt when he went into the no huddle. We all saw the potential when we ran the 2 minute drill. I know its only 1 game and its overreaction Monday but yesterday all but confirms our notion that is was Mularky's play calling that held our offense back.

In Mularky's defense he is actually a good offensive coordinator in the right situation. Jacksonville should suit him nicely as he can use the same approach he had success with here with the Gabbert/MJD run heavy style conservative approach.

Bottom Line. Glad the training wheels are off and we can all finally see what our QB is capable of. I am hoping for big things.
GrimeyKid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt=Elite

now that theirs no training wheels ive seen this offense as efficient as ever, i just want the d to be as efficient

2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
JonnyQuest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just played a KC defense riddled with injuries. I was impressed by our offense, but I need to see more games like this to proclaim our offense has taken the next step.

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
Olympia Martin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The comment was more proclaiming that now that Mularky is gone we can see what our potential is. Suspect, injury riddled defense or not in KC we saw what we can do on offense throwing the football downfield and playing an explosive attacking style.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: