Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Official Prospect Thread - Hamilton >> Usain Bolt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
UFgators


Joined: 08 Sep 2011
Posts: 465
Location: The SWAMP
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wil Myers. Is this kid the best prospect in baseball or what.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 34950
Location: 'Merica
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know when people are posting their post-season prospect rankings?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46588
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
Does anyone know when people are posting their post-season prospect rankings?


I was hoping that someone other than Mayo would post a post-season ranking before Matt Harvey lost his rookie eligibility. Laughing

Do you know if anyone is going to be stepping up and replacing Goldstein at BP?
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PatsPwn


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 5641
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Do you know if anyone is going to be stepping up and replacing Goldstein at BP?


Looks to be a team effort. Jason Parks will probably be the top guy, but from what I've read, they're going to look outside BP for other scouts. They already got Chris Mellen who does really good work for Soxprospects.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BillsGuy82


Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 9302
Location: Niagara Falls
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Dominant farm system, with the depth and 3 blue chip prospects, 2 very good ones.. Mariners should be rolling by 2015 and should have best farm going into 2013


I see two blue chippers, not three. Wouldn't lump James Paxton into the same breath as Danny Hultzen and/or Taijuan Walker.


Zunino is a small sample size, but his numbers are just insane so far.. Im not as in depth as some around here but other than d'Arnaud he has to be considered 2nd best Catching prospect and top 25 heading into 2013.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Mesa_Titan


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 55085
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
CWood21 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Dominant farm system, with the depth and 3 blue chip prospects, 2 very good ones.. Mariners should be rolling by 2015 and should have best farm going into 2013


I see two blue chippers, not three. Wouldn't lump James Paxton into the same breath as Danny Hultzen and/or Taijuan Walker.


Zunino is a small sample size, but his numbers are just insane so far.. Im not as in depth as some around here but other than d'Arnaud he has to be considered 2nd best Catching prospect and top 25 heading into 2013.


Good point. Crazy how thin catcher is as far as prospects go. There's D'Arnaud, Zunino, and then Gary Sanchez (Who isn't really a catcher).

I don't think it's out of the question to say Zunino is top 25 heading into next year. Dave Cameron is already talking about him breaking camp.
_________________

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bluesfreak74


Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 1738
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Springfield Cardinals = Texas League Champions.

Rangers just can't beat the Cardinals at any level competing for a championship. Wink Very Happy
_________________


El Ramster on this beaut!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DalCowboyzRule


Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 18041
Location: Too Turnt University (TTU)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluesfreak74 wrote:
Springfield Cardinals = Texas League Champions.

Rangers just can't beat the Cardinals at any level competing for a championship. Wink Very Happy


Lol I'm happy Springfield won because that means I don't have to work tomorrow, but in reality the Roughriders got hosed tonight. 1B ump made the worst call I've ever seen by calling Leury Garcia out right before McGuinesses homer in the 8th. He calls him safe, and it's a tie game.

But congrats.
_________________


green24 wrote:
Joey Gallo hits one a mile.

Haters gon' hate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bluesfreak74


Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 1738
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DalCowboyzRule wrote:
bluesfreak74 wrote:
Springfield Cardinals = Texas League Champions.

Rangers just can't beat the Cardinals at any level competing for a championship. Wink Very Happy


Lol I'm happy Springfield won because that means I don't have to work tomorrow, but in reality the Roughriders got hosed tonight. 1B ump made the worst call I've ever seen by calling Leury Garcia out right before McGuinesses homer in the 8th. He calls him safe, and it's a tie game.

But congrats.


One of the beat writers for Springfield said they got a favorable call, but didn't go into details on the play or anything.
_________________


El Ramster on this beaut!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46588
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mets AAA team will be in Las Vegas for the next two years. Confused
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hawkman98272


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 18767
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
The Mets AAA team will be in Las Vegas for the next two years. Confused
Expect inflated numbers to the max.
_________________

Kempes

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46588
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
green24 wrote:
The Mets AAA team will be in Las Vegas for the next two years. Confused
Expect inflated numbers to the max.

I guess that's not too good for Zack Wheeler.
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
footy_29


Joined: 31 Jan 2007
Posts: 11392
Location: The Frozen Tundra that is Canada
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
The Mets AAA team will be in Las Vegas for the next two years. Confused


So glad the Jays AAA team are looking like they are headed to Buffalo - it will be great to bring up starting pitchers from AAA rather than directly from AA. With the amount of young arms in the system, this was a needed move.

At least the Mets AAA hitters will have good numbers.
_________________

Blknite01's masterpiece
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46588
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
green24 wrote:
The Mets AAA team will be in Las Vegas for the next two years. Confused


So glad the Jays AAA team are looking like they are headed to Buffalo - it will be great to bring up starting pitchers from AAA rather than directly from AA. With the amount of young arms in the system, this was a needed move.

At least the Mets AAA hitters will have good numbers.


Yeah. I'm sure Wilmer Flores will love that stadium when he gets called up to AAA.

I am now potentially a proponent of Zack Wheeler making the Mets out of ST.
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
footy_29


Joined: 31 Jan 2007
Posts: 11392
Location: The Frozen Tundra that is Canada
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
I am now potentially a proponent of Zack Wheeler making the Mets out of ST.


Probably for the best - Henderson Alvarez, Drew Hutchison, Kyle Drabek (initially), Nestor Molina (White Sox), Aaron Loup, Chad Jenkins all skipped AAA.
_________________

Blknite01's masterpiece
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 57 of 69

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group