Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Remixxxxxxx's UPDATED[11/5] two round mock
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Remixxxxxxx's UPDATED[11/5] two round mock Reply with quote

1 // Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia

2 // Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas

3 // Jarvis Jones, LB, Georgia

4 // Jonathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State

5 // Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah

6 // Matt Barkley, QB, Southern California

7 // Jonathan Banks, CB, Mississippi State

8 // Barkevious Mingo DE/LB, Louisiana State

9 // Dion Jordan, LB, Oregon

10 // Sam Montgomery, DE, Louisiana State

11 // Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M

12 // Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee

13 // Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan

14 // Bjoern Werner DE, Florida State

15 // Keenan Allen, WR, California

16 // DeMarcus Milliner, CB, Alabama

17 // Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee

18 // Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama

19 // Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State

20 // Robert Woods, WR, Southern California

21 // Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor

22 // Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame

23 // Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee

24 // Sharrif Floyd, DE/DT, Florida

25 // CJ Mosley, LB, Alabama

26 // Kawaan Short, DT, Purdue

27 // Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame

28 // Barrett Jones, C/G, Alabama

29 // John Jenkins, DT, Georgia

30 // Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina

31 // Damontre Moore, DE/LB, Texas A&M

32 // Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan

1 // Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State

2 // Alex Okafor, DE, Texas

3 // Dallas Thomas, OG/T, Tennessee

4 // Tony Jefferson, S, Oklahoma

5 // Kenny Stills, WR, Oklahoma

6 // Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky

7 // David Amerson, CB/S, North Carolina State

8 // DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson

9 // Andre Ellington, RB, Clemson

10 // Chase Thomas, LB, Stanford

11 // Oday Aboushi, OT, Virginia

12 // Kaseem Greene, LB, Rutgers

13 // Sheldon Richardon, DT, Missouri

14 // Eric Reid, S, Louisiana State

15 // DJ Fluker, OG/T, Alabama

16 // Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas

17 // Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State

18 // Matt Elam, S, Florida

19 // Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State

20 // TJ McDonald, S, Southern California

21 // Brennan Williams, RT, North Carolina

22 // Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama

23 // Joseph Randle, RB, Oklahoma State

24 // Carrington Byndom, CB, Texas

25 // Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State

26 // Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford

27 // Gabe Jackson, OG, Arkansas

28 // Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington

29 // Marcus Davis, WR, Virginia Tech

30 // Michael Mauti, LB, Penn State

Last edited by Remixxxxxxx on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 8 times in total
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I think top-10 is too early for Banks, I would give us Rhodes, if you go Corner...if not, Jarvis Jones would sure up our linebacking core, also based on your rankings, Jackson Jeffcoat is another option.

#JDI
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Bengals pick

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Personally, I think top-10 is too early for Banks, I would give us Rhodes, if you go Corner...if not, Jarvis Jones would sure up our linebacking core, also based on your rankings, Jackson Jeffcoat is another option.

I have Banks ranked as my number one corner right now, but that spot maybe to high for him. I had a ton of trouble with the Jags pick and ended up going for, what I feel, is the top need on the squad right now.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again WR is the last thing Cleveland needs. Every single year Cleveland fans have to endure the ignorance of other abouth our teams needs and it seems this year is no different. DE, CB, FS, OG are all bigger needs.

Going by your board Sam Montgomery would be the pick. Another option would be Johanthan Banks as it seems you really like him as I do, but most don't like him that high so we'll see. The last option would be Jarvis Jones simply because he is too good to pass up and the real reason we need a DE is to upgrade our pass rush. He may not be a DE but he clearly upgrades the pass rush.

My top 4 according to your board ::
1. Jarvis Jones
2. Sam Montgomery
3. Johnathan Banks
4. Jackson Jeffcoat

Jamison on the sig
KCDiehard88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the only correlations between Matt Cassel and Matt Barkely is that they are both USC products and both named Matt because I am so tired of watching Cassel every Sunday.

I would welcome just about any change at the QB position and to draft one of the top QB's in the draft class would be swell.

Good pick.
oldtownniner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the season go on i'm feeling better about the 49ers OGs,now if Jonathan Cooper can play C, then i'm all for it,seeing as Jonathan Goodwin is 33 and looking like the weak link on the line,if not,then we will likly need a DT to replace smith when he retires(in 10(i hope Laughing )years)
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Remixxxxxxx's first mock of the year[9/20]! Reply with quote

Erm... for one if we make the playoffs (heck... unless we finish .350 or worse), AJ Smith stays as GM.

If AJ Smith stays as GM there's at best a 1% chance the Chargers select any OL in the 1st round, and that 1% chance is dependent upon Jared Gaither not playing any significant time this season and Mike Harris playing so poorly the team decides to scrap him. Otherwise it just isn't happening - AJ never has and, very likely, never will draft an OL prior to the 2nd (and the lone 2nd round OL he picked was when we lost our starting LT in the interim between the opening of free agency and the draft and entered the draft with no viable starter at the most crucial OL position).

Moreover, what in the hell are you seeing from Brennan Williams that has you putting 1st round stock on him? He simply lacks 1st round athleticism from a tackle and he doesn't project to the blind side well at all. That spells mid-rounder with the chance to play his way up to 3rd or maybe 2nd round stock, but far from 1st.

Guys like Okafor (at this point, based on what I've seen of him in games, I'll take a chance on his hips that he can be a hybrid player - honestly reminds me a bit of Ryan Kerrigan), Byndom (both our starting CB's are UFA's next year and Cason's mediocre at best to begin with), Bradley Roby (if he declares), or this guy who's probably a near lock to go Top 15 so if he's still around he's too much value at a semi-need to pass up named Bjoern Werner... all better and more realistic options.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikings -- 1st -- Jonathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State -- Very Pleased.

Remaining Draft -- WR, MLB, LG

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely hate that position for the Rams to be in. They need a RT, not a LT. Thats why I think everyone having us use our top pick on a Tackle is a bit much right now. We can get a RT with our 2nd pick or our Pick in the 2nd round with all the OT depth in this class.

We still need a #1 WR, but it looks more and more like Woods isnt that type of WR. We just got 2 new very good DTs, but if Lotulelei proves he is one of the top DTs we could use a play maker on the interior.

If you think Reid is worth a high pick he is also a guy I would take there. We need a safety badly even when Stewart gets healthy. The only other spots that we would be looking for a guy is possibly Guard is Chance Warmack proves to be a great prospect, or OLB if somehow JJones fell or Sean Porter proved he was worth the pick.

In this spot I would go either #9-Star Lotulelei DT then at #14 Eric Reid/David Amerson (as a safety) or go Warmack at #9 and one of those other three at #14. Then look for that RT with out 2nd rounder
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Montgomery alot but I don't think DE is that high of a need. Both Derrick Morgan and Kamerion Wimbley have played pretty good in the 1st 2 games. Actually the whole D-Line has played well despite missing a starter through the 1st 2 games. With the good depth we have at DT, I'd still take Star Lotulelei. Jurrell Casey is a good UT but Klug is not a every down player and Mike Martin is a work in progress at the moment. Lotulelei is the DT the Titans have been lacking since Haynesworth. As far as the next couple of rounds, safeties and interior O-Lineman are huge needs.
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Remixxxxxxx's first mock of the year[9/20]! Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Erm... for one if we make the playoffs (heck... unless we finish .350 or worse), AJ Smith stays as GM.

If AJ Smith stays as GM there's at best a 1% chance the Chargers select any OL in the 1st round, and that 1% chance is dependent upon Jared Gaither not playing any significant time this season and Mike Harris playing so poorly the team decides to scrap him. Otherwise it just isn't happening - AJ never has and, very likely, never will draft an OL prior to the 2nd (and the lone 2nd round OL he picked was when we lost our starting LT in the interim between the opening of free agency and the draft and entered the draft with no viable starter at the most crucial OL position).

Moreover, what in the hell are you seeing from Brennan Williams that has you putting 1st round stock on him? He simply lacks 1st round athleticism from a tackle and he doesn't project to the blind side well at all. That spells mid-rounder with the chance to play his way up to 3rd or maybe 2nd round stock, but far from 1st.

Guys like Okafor (at this point, based on what I've seen of him in games, I'll take a chance on his hips that he can be a hybrid player - honestly reminds me a bit of Ryan Kerrigan), Byndom (both our starting CB's are UFA's next year and Cason's mediocre at best to begin with), Bradley Roby (if he declares), or this guy who's probably a near lock to go Top 15 so if he's still around he's too much value at a semi-need to pass up named Bjoern Werner... all better and more realistic options.

Very good feedback, thank you very much! I'll look at adjusting the pick[posting from my phone excuse my minor detail]. Everything I've read on Bjoern Werner suggests that he loves playing at Florida State and is likely to stay another year.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
I like Montgomery alot but I don't think DE is that high of a need. Both Derrick Morgan and Kamerion Wimbley have played pretty good in the 1st 2 games. Actually the whole D-Line has played well despite missing a starter through the 1st 2 games. With the good depth we have at DT, I'd still take Star Lotulelei. Jurrell Casey is a good UT but Klug is not a every down player and Mike Martin is a work in progress at the moment. Lotulelei is the DT the Titans have been lacking since Haynesworth. As far as the next couple of rounds, safeties and interior O-Lineman are huge needs.

I don't have either defensive tackle rated highly enough to justify them going at three. I think if the draft shakes out like this[very unlikely] you'll see a trade down from that spot. As of right now, and for the sake of this mock, Montgomery is simply the BPA, at a possible spot of need.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
Absolutely hate that position for the Rams to be in. They need a RT, not a LT. Thats why I think everyone having us use our top pick on a Tackle is a bit much right now. We can get a RT with our 2nd pick or our Pick in the 2nd round with all the OT depth in this class.

We still need a #1 WR, but it looks more and more like Woods isnt that type of WR. We just got 2 new very good DTs, but if Lotulelei proves he is one of the top DTs we could use a play maker on the interior.

If you think Reid is worth a high pick he is also a guy I would take there. We need a safety badly even when Stewart gets healthy. The only other spots that we would be looking for a guy is possibly Guard is Chance Warmack proves to be a great prospect, or OLB if somehow JJones fell or Sean Porter proved he was worth the pick.

In this spot I would go either #9-Star Lotulelei DT then at #14 Eric Reid/David Amerson (as a safety) or go Warmack at #9 and one of those other three at #14. Then look for that RT with out 2nd rounder

I think Joeckel is to good to pass up on there, but Lotuleli/Warmack could be options[based on your feedback]. I'll look into updating/changing that possibly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Remixxxxxxx's first mock of the year[9/20]! Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
The LBC wrote:

Very good feedback, thank you very much! I'll look at adjusting the pick[posting from my phone excuse my minor detail]. Everything I've read on Bjoern Werner suggests that he loves playing at Florida State and is likely to stay another year.

Or another guy thats too talented to pass up there is Dee Milner. I dont know how you dont have him on you're board at all, and i'm sure this would be the first choice, since CB is probably #1 on our board in terms of need. I'd love either him or Werner.

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: