Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A Must Read!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bowilson11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:22 am    Post subject: A Must Read!!!!!! Reply with quote

I want to start by thanking the Front Office for drafting RG III. There was a lot of people that were against us making the move to draft him and others that didnít think he would be better than Andrew Luck. Well, Iím here to tell every Redskins fan that this kid is a WINNER. Heís the heart and soul of whatís necessary to bring winning football back to D.C. Iíve watched three games where his has given every ounce of effort within him for this team. His stats speak for themself, but he has a factor that separate Elite NFL QBs from the good ones. That factor is the ďWILLĒ. He can will his team through adversity and has the ability to overcome bad starts, penalties, horrible officiating and punishment. And boy did he take some punishment last night, but through it all he stayed calm and displayed superior leadership. Last night before all our eyes, we watched the heart of a Champion lead our beloved Redskins in what looked like blowout and literally put us on his back and make it a game. Sure, there are more prolific passers in the league and Andrew Luck may very well become one of them, but RG III was the right guy and MY GUY I want leading this team. RG III showed me last night that heís a Grown Man playing a Grown Manís game. He has breathed life into a fan base that was starving for a leader.
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After seeing him play in the bowl game against... I don't remember who way back in December, I knew I wanted this man in the B&G. Griffin's certainly a fan favorite who always gives his team a chance to win. Let's hope for the best with his health, because he's obviously taken a lot of hits through 3 weeks.
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 40 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 9 catches, 46 yards... and a fumble
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
After seeing him play in the bowl game against... I don't remember who way back in December, I knew I wanted this man in the B&G. Griffin's certainly a fan favorite who always gives his team a chance to win. Let's hope for the best with his health, because he's obviously taken a lot of hits through 3 weeks.
He played the university of Washington. I was convinced when he brought Baylor back vs Oklahoma that he was going to be a good, possibly great one! Cool

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: