Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome Ryan Grant
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60940
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Welcome Ryan Grant Reply with quote

http://www.csnwashington.com/09/25/12/Report-Ryan-Grant-to-join-Redskins/mobile_landing.html?blockID=779143&feedID=6458

Quote:
Ryan Grant, a former 1,000 yard rusher with the Green Bay Packers, signed with the Washington Redskins on Sept. 25, according to a report from CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora.

La Canfora said via Twitter that Grant joined the Redskins after mulling offers from other teams, including the Chicago Bears.
I wonder who we cut to make room for Grant...
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
óDays until: NFL Draft 14; Training camp 90; Kickoff 183
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4257
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder why... Think Shanny must know something we don't Confused
_________________

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BuckleyBoy


Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 8762
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
I wonder why... Think Shanny must know something we don't Confused


We only have one healthy RB right now with Morris
_________________


kiltman on the sig

JMU Class of 2014
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60940
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We also cut Butler and re-signed David Jones. We also released Delvin Johnson from the practice squad. We signed Chigbo Anunoby, a 6-4, 324 lb. who was signed by the Colts on April 30, 2012.

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/redskins-talk/Redskins-add-defensive-depth?blockID=779099&feedID=6355
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
óDays until: NFL Draft 14; Training camp 90; Kickoff 183
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
21 ALL THE WAY


Joined: 18 Dec 2008
Posts: 3228
Location: WASHINGTON DC
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess we will see what this signing was all about.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redskins4789


Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 2682
Location: Enterprise Alabama
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

didnt royster get hurt?
_________________
RIP #21 Sean Taylor

Deadpulse on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DCRED


Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Posts: 3227
Location: USA
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
We also cut Butler and re-signed David Jones. We also released Delvin Johnson from the practice squad. We signed Chigbo Anunoby, a 6-4, 324 lb. who was signed by the Colts on April 30, 2012.

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/redskins-talk/Redskins-add-defensive-depth?blockID=779099&feedID=6355


Anunobody? Never heard of him, but 6'4, 324-- LB-- WHAT? a 324 lb lb'er wonder how he is in coverage?

Man I'll be checking out ur mock drafts already lol Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60940
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
We also cut Butler and re-signed David Jones. We also released Delvin Johnson from the practice squad. We signed Chigbo Anunoby, a 6-4, 324 lb. who was signed by the Colts on April 30, 2012.

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/redskins-talk/Redskins-add-defensive-depth?blockID=779099&feedID=6355


Anunobody? Never heard of him, but 6'4, 324-- LB-- WHAT? a 324 lb lb'er wonder how he is in coverage?

Man I'll be checking out ur mock drafts already lol Crying or Very sad
It supposed to be pound, like lb. Not line backer. Wink
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
óDays until: NFL Draft 14; Training camp 90; Kickoff 183
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mike23md


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 7615
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
We also cut Butler and re-signed David Jones. We also released Delvin Johnson from the practice squad. We signed Chigbo Anunoby, a 6-4, 324 lb. who was signed by the Colts on April 30, 2012.

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/redskins-talk/Redskins-add-defensive-depth?blockID=779099&feedID=6355


Anunobody? Never heard of him, but 6'4, 324-- LB-- WHAT? a 324 lb lb'er wonder how he is in coverage?

Man I'll be checking out ur mock drafts already lol Crying or Very sad
It supposed to be pound, like lb. Not line backer. Wink


When you reference pounds in an abbreviations its always lowercase: lbs. Just for future reference.
_________________

2014 FFMD Redskins Assistant to the General Manager
2014 NFL Mock Draft
REDSKINS WAR ROOM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 3634
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont mind Grant but we should look at some vet CB's .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4257
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
I dont mind Grant but we should look at some vet CB's .

Like.....?
_________________

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mike23md


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 7615
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
I dont mind Grant but we should look at some vet CB's .

Like.....?


Gerald Sensabaugh
Lito Shepperd
Dominique Foxworth
Roderick Hood
Kelly Jennings

S's:
Gibril Wilson
Sabby Piscatelli

I had looked at this yesterday, but with us having only 1 healthy RB, it was clear that we had to make a move in case Morris were to get hurt. Shhh Speak to the hand :-&
_________________

2014 FFMD Redskins Assistant to the General Manager
2014 NFL Mock Draft
REDSKINS WAR ROOM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4257
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
I dont mind Grant but we should look at some vet CB's .

Like.....?


Gerald Sensabaugh
Lito Shepperd
Dominique Foxworth
Roderick Hood
Kelly Jennings

S's:
Gibril Wilson
Sabby Piscatelli

I had looked at this yesterday, but with us having only 1 healthy RB, it was clear that we had to make a move in case Morris were to get hurt. Shhh Speak to the hand :-&

I thought Sensabaugh was back with the girls? Hood and Sheppard are down there with C Griffin.Foxworth,id take him over Griffin. Wilson is done.
_________________

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SeanTayorsaPIMP


Joined: 14 Oct 2006
Posts: 3555
Location: Boston, Ma
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if Grant will have much of an impact or if this is Shaun Alexander all over again. Grant has had success in the ZBS and Alfred Morris isn't the diva that CP was, so I think there's a good chance we see a good amount of Grant. I'm pretty ho hum about the signing but hopefully he can come in here and find the fountain of youth and drive in a few TDs for us.
_________________



mike23md on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S. Taylor


Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 11174
Location: By the Lake
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
I wonder if Grant will have much of an impact or if this is Shaun Alexander all over again. Grant has had success in the ZBS and Alfred Morris isn't the diva that CP was, so I think there's a good chance we see a good amount of Grant. I'm pretty ho hum about the signing but hopefully he can come in here and find the fountain of youth and drive in a few TDs for us.


There are some things we leave in the past....

For good....
_________________
"What's a classic these days, when they call your stuff a classic on release day?
I'm in the wrong era & it's clear to me."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group