Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jamaal Charles named AFC Offensive Player of week 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Jamaal Charles named AFC Offensive Player of week 3 Reply with quote

Quote:
#Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles was named AFC Offensive Player of the Week for week 3.

http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/251004778979680258[/quote]
Tom Brady Tribute
ryknowssd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well deserved and expected after his performance. Yes, his knee looks good. But his top end speed isn't fully back yet. That much is obvious to me.

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
EB29

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

As if...

JTagg7754 with the Dope Sig ^^

Jon Gruden wrote:
Great Snatch catch ability there by Nicks
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryknowssd wrote:
Well deserved and expected after his performance. Yes, his knee looks good. But his top end speed isn't fully back yet. That much is obvious to me.

Maybe, but it could also just be his endurance. He had a TON of carries, especially in respect to what he had been used to before the injury. Even if his speed isn't quite where it was, he's not too far away.

^ryknowssd on the sig
Mikek163

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
ryknowssd wrote:

Maybe, but it could also just be his endurance. He had a TON of carries, especially in respect to what he had been used to before the injury. Even if his speed isn't quite where it was, he's not too far away.

His speed isn't what concerns me at all. It was that burst that he uses to explode into open lanes and turn 2-3 yard gains into 8-10 yard gains. As long as he has that burst he will continuously be an elite back in this league.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Cassel is going to have a live interview tomorrow morning on NFL Network...just embarassing that he is the face of our team. It doesn't have to be Charles, but can they not ask somebody else...DJ,Berry, even Succop would be a better representation of our success.

I can imagine nothing but awkward conversation interviewing Cassel, considering how bad he was/has been and either he'll have to defend himself or praise the Saints defense against him Rolling Eyes or change the subject to how good his teammates were. Or maybe they don't ask him about his play, but then why have him on at all?

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
Well, Cassel is going to have a live interview tomorrow morning on NFL Network...just embarassing that he is the face of our team. It doesn't have to be Charles, but can they not ask somebody else...DJ,Berry, even Succop would be a better representation of our success.

I can imagine nothing but awkward conversation interviewing Cassel, considering how bad he was/has been and either he'll have to defend himself or praise the Saints defense against him Rolling Eyes or change the subject to how good his teammates were. Or maybe they don't ask him about his play, but then why have him on at all?

Someone mentioned that his comment on the interception against New Orleans was "The defender made a good play" or something to that affect. I think the guy knows he isn't very good and he knows his teammates know he isn't very good. He tries really hard and I have to give him credit for that but it is pretty awkward - he just doesn't seem to fit well with his teammates.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
ArrowheadRage58 wrote:

Someone mentioned that his comment on the interception against New Orleans was "The defender made a good play" or something to that affect. I think the guy knows he isn't very good and he knows his teammates know he isn't very good. He tries really hard and I have to give him credit for that but it is pretty awkward - he just doesn't seem to fit well with his teammates.

that was Rage. It was in his postgame press conference after the NO game. It's so bad it's worth checking out.

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: