Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

H.O.T. IV: Training Camp in Full Swing!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klyon7634

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOEJOE wrote:
Dude, Is it just me or is KJ a big man?

He makes Bobby look tiny in this pic.

damn i didnt realize he was that big

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Sacks98

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear Carpenter is back he must be a quick healer because even Caroll sounded surprised he is ready to come back this soon.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOEJOE wrote:
Dude, Is it just me or is KJ a big man?

He makes Bobby look tiny in this pic.
He's a tall man, pushing 6'4 I think.

LeRoy looks giant in person. There's no way he's only 238 anymore. My guess is he's 6'1 250. He looks HUGE at practice.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marshawn is leading the league in rushing, Car.-92, Yds.-423, Avg.-4.6, YPG-105.75

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/rushing/sort/rushingYards/year/2012/seasontype/2

That's the only positive from this offense I can find right now.. I wonder if the mainstream media will say anything about it?

Do I dare? He is on pace for 1,692 yds for the season ... , Last time we saw that was from the other Shaun. Very Happy

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. And, quite frankly, that will not last with Wilson as QB.
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:

I found this article interesting on NFL.com
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000068363/article/pete-carroll-seahawks-matt-flynn-not-at-full-speed?module=HP11_headline_stack

Matt Flynn not healthy? Could be a reason why Wilson was the starter to open the season. Hopefully once Flynn is healthy he can show in practice what I believe which is that he's a superior QB who's experience will help him run this offense to its fullest extent.
hdshot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a load of BS to me. PC could be making excuses not to give up on RW. I'm sure PC puts zero blame on 2 of RW int's against the rams as he should. If those 2 don't pull their bozo moves then RW could of been a winner.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

I found this article interesting on NFL.com
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000068363/article/pete-carroll-seahawks-matt-flynn-not-at-full-speed?module=HP11_headline_stack

Matt Flynn not healthy? Could be a reason why Wilson was the starter to open the season. Hopefully once Flynn is healthy he can show in practice what I believe which is that he's a superior QB who's experience will help him run this offense to its fullest extent.

As I said in the gameday post. I don't buy it! I believe Flynn is healthy. I think this is Pete's way of keeping a lid on a QB controversy. If Flynn is unavailable, then people can't demand that Wilson be benched. Pete is much too arrogant to admit that he made a mistake by starting Wilson. Unfortunately, players have very little to no input on where they end up, regarding the injury report. That is all the coaches doing and they can use it as a psychological ploy. Bill Belichek does it all the time. He list players as questionable, all the way up until game time, even though they are perfectly healthy by football standards. He does it to psych out the other team though. In this case, I think Pete is doing it to keep heat off Russell Wilson.
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
As I said in the gameday post. I don't buy it! I believe Flynn is healthy. I think this is Pete's way of keeping a lid on a QB controversy. If Flynn is unavailable, then people can't demand that Wilson be benched. Pete is much too arrogant to admit that he made a mistake by starting Wilson. Unfortunately, players have very little to no input on where they end up, regarding the injury report. That is all the coaches doing and they can use it as a psychological ploy. Bill Belichek does it all the time. He list players as questionable, all the way up until game time, even though they are perfectly healthy by football standards. He does it to psych out the other team though. In this case, I think Pete is doing it to keep heat off Russell Wilson.

I bet you have proof there was a 'second shooter on the grassy knoll' also, don't you? Smile

I think Pete is playing who he thinks is the best QB, and who will give the Hawks the best chance to win.., there is so conspiracy here, Why would Pete cost his team wins just to save face?, I don't see that in him.

I do blame him for not taking control of his coordinators and making sure they understand what the philosophy of this team is though.

Sacks98

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Osprey might be right i remember Pete saying on 9/20 that if called upon Flynn could play now he is saying he can't because he is hurt and can't practice.

I still think our Offense is being held back by Bevell though i mean we are dead last in attempts to throw the ball.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOEJOE wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:

I bet you have proof there was a 'second shooter on the grassy knoll' also, don't you? Smile

I think Pete is playing who he thinks is the best QB, and who will give the Hawks the best chance to win.., there is so conspiracy here, Why would Pete cost his team wins just to save face?, I don't see that in him.

I do blame him for not taking control of his coordinators and making sure they understand what the philosophy of this team is though.

The proof is in the photo.

If Pete is playing who he thinks is the best QB, then he's an idiot! 4 TD's and 4 Int's in 4 games started and a pathetic 30.4 QB rating for the season. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure out that the passing game sucks!

Pete is pigheaded! He isn't intentionally costing us games, because he just keeps hoping Wilson will somehow turn into a decent QB, even though he has been proved otherwise, so far. It's his own arrogance that is getting in the way of his common sense. He is desperate to prove that "his hand picked guy" is a franchise QB. If he makes the switch, it'll be like admitting he made a mistake. Pete doesn't like taking blame.
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Osprey until you have 100% proof that Flynn is the better of the two QBs, maybe you should cool the jets on this topic... This is kinda the same approach that a ton of other fans took last year when it was Jackson vs. Whitehurst...

and maybe you should look at your team and see why they are 2-2 instead of blaming Wilson for the whole record..... Our Defense can't get off the field on 3rd downs, Our OC is a moron and for some reason is afraid of calling a run play on 3rd & short.... Our WRs can't get any separation from the defenders..... These are the 3 biggest problems we have as a team....

our two losses had nothing to do with how Wilson played... our two losses this 'team' lost as a 'team', simple as that.

hdshot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't call PC pigheaded. The ball catchers and play calling have been sucking the worse. Just hope the play calling makes RW throw the ball more to see if he shows something to be an elite passer. RW has had enough time to see the speed of the game and PC needs to let him have a chance to grow up into a passer. Anyone can hand the ball off. RW throws a poor long ball and needs to show that arm by putting the ball on a rope. PC has been to whimpy with him and putting to much pressure on him not to turn the ball over. A player learns a ton from mistakes and RW is a brain who should make very few mistakes the 2nd time.
Plush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/article-1/Carroll-%E2%80%98It%E2%80%99s-not-just-one-guy%E2%80%99/0acffcf7-d024-42f5-97f4-d261bd673d26

"The Seahawks rank last in the NFL in passing offense, but Russell Wilsonís statistics are comparable to and even better than those compiled by the best quarterbacks in franchise history during their first four starts."
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick Question about the PUP list returns, is it on week 6, or after week 6 that the guys can start to return?, I've been thinking about Walter Thurmond the past couple days and with Tru getting time off to rest his back this week (his age is showing) I was thinking if we should/could start Thurmond as the Nickel vs. the Pats, he has done well in the past playing that role.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 11 of 100

Jump to: