Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Team needs week 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DT58_lives_on


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 5634
Location: St. Cloud, MN
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Team needs week 4 Reply with quote

Too soon?

GM
HC
OC
DC
QB
SS
FS
#2CB
RT
LG
ILB
_________________


Props to Loto...the guy does great work
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jakuvious


Joined: 06 Sep 2010
Posts: 7835
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB

This game so far, to me, exemplifies how we'd be competitive if we had one. Taking out plays directly the result of Cassel's ineptitude, this is, at worst, a 13-6 game. That's just taking away the bad plays, mind you. Give us a QB who can make some good plays, and that's a completely different story.
_________________

Adopt-a-Chief: Brandon Flowers
45 Tackles, 1 sack, 1 Interception, 32 INT yards, 5 PDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigschmadt00


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 10842
Location: 500 miles East of Sack City!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna see us with a different QB before i give up on the rest. We were a different team with Orton, a playoff caliber team. If the FO wont give us a diff QB, then can them.
_________________

^ryknowssd on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DT58_lives_on


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 5634
Location: St. Cloud, MN
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't see Romeo making out of the season, and sadly I see Cassel as our starter until he gets hurt. And in my opinion firing Romeo is just admitting another Pioli failure
_________________


Props to Loto...the guy does great work
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
simonwayne


Joined: 11 Sep 2011
Posts: 14735
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long did we sign Romeo for? 3 years? That's all guaranteed, right?
_________________
Sigbet with El Ramster; OKC wins title = I win. IND wins title = he wins.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18442
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. QB
2. QB
3. QB
4. QB
5. QB
6. GM
7. HC
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chiefs_5627


Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 3052
Location: Genoville
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB
_________________


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5WYigZHME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ryknowssd


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 22759
Location: Awesomeville
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. HC
2. QB
3. RB
4. S
5. CB
_________________

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefer


Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 10893
Location: Somewhere in an Arizona Desert...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB.

Geno Smith please.
_________________
Cham wrote:
You chief fans really want to see what your heart wants you to believe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DT58_lives_on


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 5634
Location: St. Cloud, MN
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put GM first, because as long as Scott is here, I will not have faith that he will make the necessary player change we all know we need.
_________________


Props to Loto...the guy does great work
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KCDiehard88


Joined: 03 Jan 2009
Posts: 3114
Location: Southwest MO
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB -- No explanation needed
S -- Berry constantly got beat, never really saw Elam do anything and Daniels didnt impress
ILB -- Belcher isnt anything special and DJ left
TE -- Moeaki doesn't look nearly as good, of course most of that is Cassels fault
RB -- 2 fumbles by Charles really hurt and nobody else did anything


new FO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Logos


Joined: 24 Jun 2007
Posts: 74
Location: New Braunfels, Texas
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB
HC

I disagree regarding Pioli. Yes, we have Cassel, but considering available QB options since Pioli arrived, and playing the odds, what other QBs would have been smart/sound choices at the time (not crystal clear hind-sight).

Second, except for QB, I would consider our roster top-to-bottom to be pretty solid. Pioli has made smart decisions without any wild risks or over spending. I do wish we kept B. Carr...and we had better keep Bowe since he has been very solid so far this season. But he has resigned many other key players at bargain prices including solid free agent signings.

Regarding HC...I like Romeo as a pure DC. Not necessarily as an HC and definitely as a dual hat HC/DC. His leadership style has led to an undisciplined unfocused team.

Bottom line, somehow/someway upgrading QB, and hiring a respectable, likable, hard-[inappropriate/removed] coach to unlock our team's potential are the key moves we need to make. I think we need to hang onto Pioli...he has for the most=part made good on the personnel and coaching opportunities available to us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18442
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Logos wrote:
QB
HC

I disagree regarding Pioli. Yes, we have Cassel, but considering available QB options since Pioli arrived, and playing the odds, what other QBs would have been smart/sound choices at the time (not crystal clear hind-sight).

Second, except for QB, I would consider our roster top-to-bottom to be pretty solid. Pioli has made smart decisions without any wild risks or over spending. I do wish we kept B. Carr...and we had better keep Bowe since he has been very solid so far this season. But he has resigned many other key players at bargain prices including solid free agent signings.

Regarding HC...I like Romeo as a pure DC. Not necessarily as an HC and definitely as a dual hat HC/DC. His leadership style has led to an undisciplined unfocused team.

Bottom line, somehow/someway upgrading QB, and hiring a respectable, likable, hard-[inappropriate/removed] coach to unlock our team's potential are the key moves we need to make. I think we need to hang onto Pioli...he has for the most=part made good on the personnel and coaching opportunities available to us.


Mark Sanchez, Josh Freeman, Andy Dalton, trading for someone, Mike Vick, Trading up to get RGIII, Luck, Tannehill
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chiefer


Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 10893
Location: Somewhere in an Arizona Desert...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbGS9oVNRmY

Shannon Sharpe explains it well.

Also, RVM, No thank you to Freeman or Sanchez.
_________________
Cham wrote:
You chief fans really want to see what your heart wants you to believe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18442
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbGS9oVNRmY

Shannon Sharpe explains it well.

Also, RVM, No thank you to Freeman or Sanchez.


either one would have been better picks than Tyson Jackson
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group