Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rest of the NFL Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cameron Wake had 4.5 sacks today. Good thing we had Austin Howard last week.

Brian Hartline and Davone Bess combined for 376 yards. Good thing we had Revis and Cromartie last week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 minutes in and the Browns are beating the Giants 14-0.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7320
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
5 minutes in and the Browns are beating the Giants 14-0.


I hope the Browns crush them
_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
green24 wrote:
5 minutes in and the Browns are beating the Giants 14-0.


I hope the Browns crush them
Me too. I can't stand cocky Giant fans.
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7320
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
green24 wrote:
5 minutes in and the Browns are beating the Giants 14-0.


I hope the Browns crush them
Me too. I can't stand cocky Giant fans.


Me either. Browns are actually better than what their record says. Trent is a monster.
_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7320
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew Alfred Morris was going to be good.


Look like the Browns are about to introduce Joe Banner, and let go mike holmgren. I would actually take Mike.
_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
I knew Alfred Morris was going to be good.


Look like the Browns are about to introduce Joe Banner, and let go mike holmgren. I would actually take Mike.
No, Mike Holmgren is so overrated. I would cringe if we went after him.
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7320
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
I knew Alfred Morris was going to be good.


Look like the Browns are about to introduce Joe Banner, and let go mike holmgren. I would actually take Mike.
No, Mike Holmgren is so overrated. I would cringe if we went after him.


Not as a coach. I'm taking about in the office. If you look at some of the moves he made, they weren't bad. They lost some close ones to good teams.
_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
I knew Alfred Morris was going to be good.


Look like the Browns are about to introduce Joe Banner, and let go mike holmgren. I would actually take Mike.
No, Mike Holmgren is so overrated. I would cringe if we went after him.


Not as a coach. I'm taking about in the office. If you look at some of the moves he made, they weren't bad. They lost some close ones to good teams.
I'm talking about in office too. Please enlighten me on some of the good moves he's made.
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamison.


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 7413
Location: no
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnamdi getting completely exposed this year.
_________________

Jamison.'s Gallery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
Nnamdi getting completely exposed this year.

With Revis hurt, I think the best corner in the NFL is playing in tomorrow night's game (it's not Cromartie).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
quietjetsket


Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Posts: 3854
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
I knew Alfred Morris was going to be good.


Look like the Browns are about to introduce Joe Banner, and let go mike holmgren. I would actually take Mike.



Banner and Holmgren grow the similar trees. Don't it suggest any possibility for Holmgren to return to head coaching position?

Browns are going to get better and better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7320
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quietjetsket wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
I knew Alfred Morris was going to be good.


Look like the Browns are about to introduce Joe Banner, and let go mike holmgren. I would actually take Mike.



Banner and Holmgren grow the similar trees. Don't it suggest any possibility for Holmgren to return to head coaching position?

Browns are going to get better and better.


I really don't like him as a coach to be honest. I like what he did with the Browns in his given 2 years. They had a top 10 defense last year, then on offense he brought in some young pieces through the draft like most of us want the Jets to do.
_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
quietjetsket


Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Posts: 3854
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
quietjetsket wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
I knew Alfred Morris was going to be good.


Look like the Browns are about to introduce Joe Banner, and let go mike holmgren. I would actually take Mike.



Banner and Holmgren grow the similar trees. Don't it suggest any possibility for Holmgren to return to head coaching position?

Browns are going to get better and better.


I really don't like him as a coach to be honest. I like what he did with the Browns in his given 2 years. They had a top 10 defense last year, then on offense he brought in some young pieces through the draft like most of us want the Jets to do.


He is soft as head coach but he prepares game well. Offense is still raw but it will come together better under Holmgren than Shumhar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Cassel is awful. I hope the Chiefs win so we can get ahead of them in the draft.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 6 of 33

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group