Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 3 Steelers @ Raiders GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
treat88


Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 6428
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn it to hell.

That is all.
_________________



"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leader O'Cola


Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 1761
Location: An hour or so west of Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grubs10 wrote:
daineraider wrote:
SteelersFan2333 wrote:
well if its not a penalty its certainly classless, hitting a guy thats engaged from behind below the knee, hope Ziggy is ok


Kind of like the blow to dhb. Both no penalties. I think we can all agree the real refs are needed in a big way to keep the integrity of thegame. Good game though especially from big ben. Thought it was over on play 1. Glad my guys didn't give up. Good luck the rest the year.
Ya we have to give the raiders credit they hung around even when we started off sharp and their defense stepped up in the fourth. Wheeler was punching the ball out left and right and really gave them a boost.

I hope they get crushed in the next two weeks in practice. They need to be angry and ready to play after the bye. Maybe this is a wake up call for players and coaches (mostly on the defensive side) and they start making adjustments for the rest of the season. Its only week 3.


when has that ever happened under Tomlin.
good luck.
_________________
DIAF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bobikus


Joined: 07 Jun 2009
Posts: 8870
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leader O'Cola wrote:
grubs10 wrote:
daineraider wrote:
SteelersFan2333 wrote:
well if its not a penalty its certainly classless, hitting a guy thats engaged from behind below the knee, hope Ziggy is ok


Kind of like the blow to dhb. Both no penalties. I think we can all agree the real refs are needed in a big way to keep the integrity of thegame. Good game though especially from big ben. Thought it was over on play 1. Glad my guys didn't give up. Good luck the rest the year.
Ya we have to give the raiders credit they hung around even when we started off sharp and their defense stepped up in the fourth. Wheeler was punching the ball out left and right and really gave them a boost.

I hope they get crushed in the next two weeks in practice. They need to be angry and ready to play after the bye. Maybe this is a wake up call for players and coaches (mostly on the defensive side) and they start making adjustments for the rest of the season. Its only week 3.


when has that ever happened under Tomlin.
good luck.


Tomlin hasn't lost the game following the bye since his rookie year as an HC.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 8216
Location: CA
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If steelcurtain29 isn't the biggest homer/whiner ever, I don't know know who is. I've never seen someone complain so much.

Regardless, great game. It was nice to finally see the Raiders offense get on track, even if it was against a Steelers D missing 2 key pieces. With the Raiders having to start Mike Huff and Pat Lee at CB, I fully expected Big Ben to go off and he did. Best of luck going forward.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 11191
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
If steelcurtain29 isn't the biggest homer/whiner ever, I don't know know who is. I've never seen someone complain so much.

Regardless, great game. It was nice to finally see the Raiders offense get on track, even if it was against a Steelers D missing 2 key pieces. With the Raiders having to start Mike Huff and Pat Lee at CB, I fully expected Big Ben to go off and he did. Best of luck going forward.


Comments such as the bolded are not needed or wanted. Please refrain from calling out individual members.

Thank you.
_________________


CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 8216
Location: CA
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
Darkness wrote:
If steelcurtain29 isn't the biggest homer/whiner ever, I don't know know who is. I've never seen someone complain so much.

Regardless, great game. It was nice to finally see the Raiders offense get on track, even if it was against a Steelers D missing 2 key pieces. With the Raiders having to start Mike Huff and Pat Lee at CB, I fully expected Big Ben to go off and he did. Best of luck going forward.


Comments such as the bolded are not needed or wanted. Please refrain from calling out individual members.

Thank you.


Sorry bout that. Sorry steelcurtain29!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JDLefebvre


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Posts: 25106
Location: Midway PA /Clovis NM
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is up next on GDTs???

Can't remember who I had. Think I might have had philly... but I forget
_________________
Stay low boys.... keep those feet moving!


thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 11191
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
Who is up next on GDTs???

Can't remember who I had. Think I might have had philly... but I forget



Correct-o. Philly is all you.

I'll just un-sticky this to make room.
_________________


CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JDLefebvre


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Posts: 25106
Location: Midway PA /Clovis NM
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
Who is up next on GDTs???

Can't remember who I had. Think I might have had philly... but I forget



Correct-o. Philly is all you.

I'll just un-sticky this to make room.


damn I hate always being right! Wink

Will work on it tonight.
_________________
Stay low boys.... keep those feet moving!


thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group