Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Washington Redskins (1-2) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 7838
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but against the worst defense where every qb had looked good even Sam Bradford threw for over 300 yds on Washington.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frank Costello


Joined: 01 Mar 2009
Posts: 9349
Location: in 2009, Vikings>Saints
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My roommate is a HUGE Bucs fan, I busted out my Ipad in the closing seconds and captured this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGzXf3udvDU


I'm sure you guys can relate to him. He's still very upset this morning.
_________________
2014 - In Zimmer We Trust.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 7838
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
That comes with time and experience. Team's still young as long as the staff.

However, without a competitant QB, then it'll take longer. I really thought at half-time Freeman should have been benched. I know Orlovsky is terrible, but something to light a fire under this guy. Freeman has no excuses this year. Last year many complained "No Weapons>" We got him them. We got him protection. Got him a Running Game. Got him ELI MANNING AND PEYTON MANNINGS Past QB coaches to run the offense and coach him up.

The excuses of playcalling are bogus. No OC or DC calls a perfect game. There will always be a bad call here and there. Sheridan called a very good game. Freeman was lost the entire 1st half and the beginning of the 2nd half. For going against the worst defense in the league, he played decent from mid 3rd qtr through the 4th. But some here are reading to far into it.

AGAIN, I feel like a broken record, but you fail to see he threw the game away almost with that throw to Williams. He's got terrible instincts, intangibles, and vision. He never looks away from his first read.


Rolling Eyes

Decent? In the 2nd half this is what he did...

11/17 (64.7% completions)
212 yards passing (12.47 YPA)
1 TD/0 INT
127.57 QB Rating


It's obnoxious to call THAT 'decent'.

You can rip apart his play in the 1st half and it's completely warranted, I'm right there with you, but to not give credit where credit is due reeks of bias.

He played great in the 2nd half, but ultimately it was too little too late. His first half was awful.

DRD

Note: last drive he also missed Vincent Jackson WIDE OPEN! Instead he almost throws an int where we don't even have a chance to kick a potential go ahead FG.

Decent bc the defense was horrid and he played like a 4th string qb midway into the 3rd qtr.

He doesn't see the field at all. Average qbs would have seen that. Freeman's not even that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
56GiantPens66


Joined: 23 Sep 2009
Posts: 606
Location: A parallel universe called New Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Sorry but against the worst defense where every qb had looked good even Sam Bradford threw for over 300 yds on Washington.


The Bucs biggest problem is they can't seem to play all 60 minutes.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28276
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

56GiantPens66 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Sorry but against the worst defense where every qb had looked good even Sam Bradford threw for over 300 yds on Washington.


The Bucs biggest problem is they can't seem to play all 60 minutes.

ARE YOU CRAZY!?
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 25 Tackles (5 for loss) | 0 Sacks | 0 INTs | 1 FF | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13962
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank Costello wrote:
My roommate is a HUGE Bucs fan, I busted out my Ipad in the closing seconds and captured this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGzXf3udvDU


I'm sure you guys can relate to him. He's still very upset this morning.


id be more upset you filmed me....classy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
56GiantPens66


Joined: 23 Sep 2009
Posts: 606
Location: A parallel universe called New Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
56GiantPens66 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Sorry but against the worst defense where every qb had looked good even Sam Bradford threw for over 300 yds on Washington.


The Bucs biggest problem is they can't seem to play all 60 minutes.

ARE YOU CRAZY!?


Nope,just watched the last three games is all.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SappDaddyDance


Joined: 06 Oct 2010
Posts: 544
Location: The Great State of Fist Pumpin and Hair Gel
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
Frank Costello wrote:
My roommate is a HUGE Bucs fan, I busted out my Ipad in the closing seconds and captured this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGzXf3udvDU


I'm sure you guys can relate to him. He's still very upset this morning.


id be more upset you filmed me....classy


It's only a matter of time before Ponder gets exposed and your friend will get some sweet sweet revenge.

But as for the bucs I know R&P isn't going to like it, but realistically as much as you want to Bash Freeman, the Bucs did give up 100 yards in Penalties. You are NEVER going to when you give up that many yards. As DRD pointed out Freeman showed up in the second half of this game. Hopefully this bye week allows the team to focus on consistency.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28276
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

56GiantPens66 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
56GiantPens66 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Sorry but against the worst defense where every qb had looked good even Sam Bradford threw for over 300 yds on Washington.


The Bucs biggest problem is they can't seem to play all 60 minutes.

ARE YOU CRAZY!?


Nope,just watched the last three games is all.

I was just givin' you a hard time. I completely agree with you.
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 25 Tackles (5 for loss) | 0 Sacks | 0 INTs | 1 FF | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
56GiantPens66


Joined: 23 Sep 2009
Posts: 606
Location: A parallel universe called New Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
56GiantPens66 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
56GiantPens66 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Sorry but against the worst defense where every qb had looked good even Sam Bradford threw for over 300 yds on Washington.


The Bucs biggest problem is they can't seem to play all 60 minutes.

ARE YOU CRAZY!?


Nope,just watched the last three games is all.

I was just givin' you a hard time. I completely agree with you.


My bad I don't pick up on sarcasm well.Anyway I hope the Bucs win next week.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28276
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

56GiantPens66 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
56GiantPens66 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
56GiantPens66 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Sorry but against the worst defense where every qb had looked good even Sam Bradford threw for over 300 yds on Washington.


The Bucs biggest problem is they can't seem to play all 60 minutes.

ARE YOU CRAZY!?


Nope,just watched the last three games is all.

I was just givin' you a hard time. I completely agree with you.


My bad I don't pick up on sarcasm well.Anyway I hope the Bucs win next week.

I'm sure we'll keep it close with the bye week. Wink
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 25 Tackles (5 for loss) | 0 Sacks | 0 INTs | 1 FF | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
56GiantPens66


Joined: 23 Sep 2009
Posts: 606
Location: A parallel universe called New Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
56GiantPens66 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
56GiantPens66 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
56GiantPens66 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Sorry but against the worst defense where every qb had looked good even Sam Bradford threw for over 300 yds on Washington.


The Bucs biggest problem is they can't seem to play all 60 minutes.

ARE YOU CRAZY!?


Nope,just watched the last three games is all.

I was just givin' you a hard time. I completely agree with you.


My bad I don't pick up on sarcasm well.Anyway I hope the Bucs win next week.

I'm sure we'll keep it close with the bye week. Wink


I guess I should of looked at the schedule before posting.Good news is my moms nerves won't be an issue for her next week. Embarassed
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38
Page 38 of 38

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group