Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is RGIII being utilized as a Runner too often?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RankandFile


Joined: 23 Nov 2011
Posts: 132
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Barron is extremely talented. Could become the best Safety in the league in 3 years
_________________
"Excuses are a disease"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 44047
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno Smith IS DA TRUTH!
_________________

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steelerspower


Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Posts: 7742
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not think the redskins are using too much RGIII as runner since the redskins have a better chance of winning when RGIII run with the ball and it is hard to defend for the opponents

The redskins have scored 31 points per game after 4 games
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BLick12


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 25534
Location: South Jeezy fo sheezy
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

floppyflaps wrote:
Frank-O wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:




HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHINTO!!!! That hit was a thing of beauty!


It got called for unnecessary roughness because he was driving him into the ground. It doesn't look like he did that though, he just picked up RG3 and threw him down but couldn't regain his balance, so he fell into him as well, which makes it look like he's driving his whole body into it.

Another nice hit by Barron was the hit that caused the fumble into the end zone.


lol! That got flagged. What a joke. You can't hit guys in the head, but apparently you can't make a text book form tackle either....
_________________
johndeere1707 wrote:

Another Ginger QB in the AFC North.

Looking forward to the "No Soul Bowl" twice a year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Russell2Bailey


Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 12905
Location: Where I will, I'll roam.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelerspower wrote:
I do not think the redskins are using too much RGIII as runner since the redskins have a better chance of winning when RGIII run with the ball and it is hard to defend for the opponents

The redskins have scored 31 points per game after 4 games
We're talking about his health and without RG3, I doubt Sexy Rexy could put up 31 PPG.
_________________
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
WhackyPlague


Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 5059
Location: Orlando, FL
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he's running too much, but I do think they're using the option too much. When you run the option, the QB takes hits in awkward positions, when he's not really protecting himself, and when he doesn't even have the ball. It's just not smart on the NFL level if you're trying to prolong his career.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bluesfreak74


Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 1738
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLick12 wrote:
floppyflaps wrote:
Frank-O wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:




HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHINTO!!!! That hit was a thing of beauty!


It got called for unnecessary roughness because he was driving him into the ground. It doesn't look like he did that though, he just picked up RG3 and threw him down but couldn't regain his balance, so he fell into him as well, which makes it look like he's driving his whole body into it.

Another nice hit by Barron was the hit that caused the fumble into the end zone.


lol! That got flagged. What a joke. You can't hit guys in the head, but apparently you can't make a text book form tackle either....


This. He's already getting the star treatment as a rookie. That's as about as good of a tackle as you will see this year.
_________________


El Ramster on this beaut!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TearsOfPurple


Joined: 17 Oct 2010
Posts: 640
Location: Mankato, Minnesota
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took a HUGE hit today.
_________________

#TankItTeddy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RandomCampBody


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 2223
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how much he wants to make a play for his team but there was nobody open so just had to throw it away. Hopefully he will learn from this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 15059
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandomCampBody wrote:
I love how much he wants to make a play for his team but there was nobody open so just had to throw it away. Hopefully he will learn from this.


This ^^^

All he needed to do was run out of bounds after gaining those two yards. He's a rookie and will make stupid mistakes. This is one way to learn them.
_________________


Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Woz


Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 20287
Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
RandomCampBody wrote:
I love how much he wants to make a play for his team but there was nobody open so just had to throw it away. Hopefully he will learn from this.


This ^^^

All he needed to do was run out of bounds after gaining those two yards. He's a rookie and will make stupid mistakes. This is one way to learn them.


Was certainly a painful way to learn it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 44047
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep running.. Why not use something he's good at?
_________________

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group