Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lets go O's! (Ravens forum Orioles thread)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mddeckie wrote:
Looks like we will have a Dylan bundy sighting soon..O's have recalled him from aa Bowie.. Let's hope it's not to early

Well we did play 18 innings last night, so it couldn't hurt to have him in the pen could it? Heard he could reach the team in time to actually be in the pen tonight.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

sp6488

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
mddeckie wrote:
Looks like we will have a Dylan bundy sighting soon..O's have recalled him from aa Bowie.. Let's hope it's not to early

Well we did play 18 innings last night, so it couldn't hurt to have him in the pen could it? Heard he could reach the team in time to actually be in the pen tonight.

Let him get a taste of the majors. He probably won't see his first action until we are either up or down big late in a game.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg I'm gonna be sick... I don't wanna play Texas in a one game playoff at allllll.
Where are the Chiefs at #11?

Nobody cares about the Chiefs.
Ali

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-More_2011 wrote:
Omg I'm gonna be sick... I don't wanna play Texas in a one game playoff at allllll.

It looks like its just a question of where it's gonna be because Boston is worthless.

LETS GO RAVENS!!! MadBacker on the sig.
B-More_2011

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ali wrote:
B-More_2011 wrote:

It looks like its just a question of where it's gonna be because Boston is worthless.

Think they're losing on purpose to spite us from last year? Not like they had anything to lose going into this game.
Where are the Chiefs at #11?

Nobody cares about the Chiefs.
Ali

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-More_2011 wrote:
Ali wrote:
B-More_2011 wrote:

Think they're losing on purpose to spite us from last year? Not like they had anything to lose going into this game.

Who knows. They might actually just be really bad.

RavensfanRD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really sad. I wanted the division! I could taste it! We were so close! The damned Rays spoiling the fun! Should've just known their role and took these L's with pride! Not gonna lie, though, Longoria balled out tonight.

Still very proud of my O's and the journey they're taking us all on. We still got baseball left! Now we go to Texas and let them know what time it is. They have All-World Beaters and Bats? Heh, We have a Sheriff! And a mothertruckin' Deputy!

Ray Lewis wrote:
This it! This it, man! This is it! We goin' for a ring man!

Wise Old Man wrote:
Joe Flacco doesn't believe in miracles; miracles believe in Joe Flacco
sp6488

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensfanRD wrote:
I'm really sad. I wanted the division! I could taste it! We were so close! The damned Rays spoiling the fun! Should've just known their role and took these L's with pride! Not gonna lie, though, Longoria balled out tonight.

Still very proud of my O's and the journey they're taking us all on. We still got baseball left! Now we go to Texas and let them know what time it is. They have All-World Beaters and Bats? Heh, We have a Sheriff! And a mothertruckin' Deputy!

Don't forget Baltimore's famous (bete)MIT on WEIT(ers) sandwich!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually pretty confident about going to Texas given their poor record as of late. It would be quite bittersweet to be one and done whilst not discounting what the team has already accomplished this season.

Really want that series with the Yankees. I still remember pretty vividly the last time the O's were in the playoffs. ALCS against Cleveland, I guess I was in 8th grade (I'm old Twisted Evil )

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
Actually pretty confident about going to Texas given their poor record as of late. It would be quite bittersweet to be one and done whilst not discounting what the team has already accomplished this season.

Really want that series with the Yankees. I still remember pretty vividly the last time the O's were in the playoffs. ALCS against Cleveland, I guess I was in 8th grade (I'm old Twisted Evil )

Shocked Shocked

Who is this poster that I'm quoting? Could it be that the prodigal son has returned to the Ravens forum??... Razz

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quasi-playoff, do-or-die Oriole baseball tomorrow... Harrison Twins announcing either Maryland or Kentucky tonight... Ravens being Ravens and sitting at 3-1, top of the division and chasing a title...

Exciting and incredibly nerve-wracking time to be an area sports fan.

Also, I really hope Buck starts Steve Johnson tomorrow. No faith in Joe Saunders at Arlington.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Quasi-playoff, do-or-die Oriole baseball tomorrow... Harrison Twins announcing either Maryland or Kentucky tonight... Ravens being Ravens and sitting at 3-1, top of the division and chasing a title...

Exciting and incredibly nerve-wracking time to be an area sports fan.

Also, I really hope Buck starts Steve Johnson tomorrow. No faith in Joe Saunders at Arlington.

Wow... I haven't been keeping up with this. I thought they were still announcing this news the day after their birthday on October 29th... I wonder what this earlier announcement will mean in regards to their "Decision".

Personally I think it means that they've clearly figured out where they're going. No need to waste more time with the recruiting angle. So with that being said, I have to think Maryland has got them in the bag. They have family here, their close friend is here, Maryland is a good party school, and most importantly their father trusts the coach. Maryland seems like the more responsible choice based on the facts at hand... and rushing the decision and not wasting peoples time, seems like the more responsible way to announce their decision... I think if they were going for the glory they'd have waited to announce their decision and went with Kentucky.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took down the 2x defending AL Champs. Good damn deal.

No Florida teams. Ravens rallying behind the O's them. Yall my dawgs. Might as well bandwagon myself. Even though it would be neat to see the team from Moneyball win it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buck startin Saunders when it seems like a bad idea. Dude knows something we don't.

ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O's should give away every front-row seat in the outfield to 12yo boys.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: