Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Predict week 5 story lines
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Django


Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 2985
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Predict week 5 story lines Reply with quote

Bradford puts on a show as the Rams upset the Cardinals

Vick and the Eagles pull out another close win over the Steelers.

RG3 looks downright scary, but comes up short against the Falcons.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tzimisce


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 48468
Location: Tuntmore Tower
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brady-Manning XIII ends up another 1-score contest.
_________________

I adopted some kid named Malcolm Butler
If anyone sees him, let me know.


Last edited by Tzimisce on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 34413
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles most impressive win of the season, win by 3.
_________________


RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Flaccomania


Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Posts: 22931
Location: Parkville, MD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this spell the end for Cassel?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28987
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bucs play for a full 60 minutes... at practice.
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 80 Tackles (14 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ShooterMcGavin


Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Posts: 1665
Location: Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tebow leads miracle comeback win. Sanchez to remain starter though because he's a "real" QB. I know, I know, it's a lenthy headline but still Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- Down goes Frasier... Rams knockoff the undefeated Cardinals.

- Is Cam Newton a leader? He wasn't rowdy enough after his loss to the Hawks'

- RG3 for MVP? The first year quarterback upsets the previously undefeated Falcons with poise, confidence, and athletic prowess.

- Who Dat?? Oh it's the Saints, they arrived a little late to the winner's table, but arrived they have.

- The Big 3? The Chiefs use three QBs in defeat against Ravens.

- Penn Relays... Eagles explosive track speed wins them the inter-state matchup.

- Texans still undefeated after route of NY Jets.

- ZOMG!!! Why is Tebow not starting yet??? He's like the most bizawesome QB in the history of QBs!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 44646
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Predict week 5 story lines Reply with quote

Django wrote:
Bradford puts on a show as the Rams upset the Cardinals

Vick and the Eagles pull out another close win over the Steelers.

RG3 looks downright scary, but comes up short against the Falcons.



I like you Wink
_________________

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sputney23


Joined: 17 Jan 2008
Posts: 4085
Location: G-Bay,Bama
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Predict week 5 story lines Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Django wrote:
Bradford puts on a show as the Rams upset the Cardinals

Vick and the Eagles pull out another close win over the Steelers.

RG3 looks downright scary, but comes up short against the Falcons.



I like you Wink

Bold prediction.. The Rams will win tonight
_________________

NS922 On the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 44646
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Predict week 5 story lines Reply with quote

sputney23 wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Django wrote:
Bradford puts on a show as the Rams upset the Cardinals

Vick and the Eagles pull out another close win over the Steelers.

RG3 looks downright scary, but comes up short against the Falcons.



I like you Wink

Bold prediction.. The Rams will win tonight


I like you too. RAWR.
_________________

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Eagles most impressive win of the season, win by 3.


I see you like to live on the edge.

I'll go with: in the latest chapter of Manning vs Brady, Peyton's Broncos pull off the upset.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Steelerspower


Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Posts: 7742
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles defense sacks Roethlisberger 9 times
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Predict week 5 story lines Reply with quote

Django wrote:
Vick and the Eagles pull out another close win over the Steelers.
diamondbull424 wrote:
Penn Relays... Eagles explosive track speed wins them the inter-state matchup.


Sweet predictions. diamondbull, you're still a class act in my book.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Predict week 5 story lines Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
Django wrote:
Vick and the Eagles pull out another close win over the Steelers.
diamondbull424 wrote:
Penn Relays... Eagles explosive track speed wins them the inter-state matchup.


Sweet predictions. diamondbull, you're still a class act in my book.

What can I say... outside of the apparent heated matchup between our teams (who knew)... if I were to have an NFC team, it would be the Eagles... two of my favorite prospects from last year in Kendricks/Cox, close proximity, brother went to the AI there... plus one of my best friends from college is from Bethlehem and loves the Eagles... and I trust her taste in Pennsylvania professional football teams... if she hates the Steelers, then I know I couldn't have been wrong about them for all these years. There's simply too much cosmic connection to your city for me to ignore in this matchup... it must be fate. Mr. Green
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lionslicer


Joined: 06 Nov 2010
Posts: 1810
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanchez throws 3 picks against the Texans in the first half and gets benched. Tebow hands the Texans their first loss. Tebowmania is back.
_________________
Kickers are people too
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group