Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Whatever Happened To...?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Brodie


Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 1882
Location: Oakland
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siv wrote:
Javon Walker. Should have stayed in GB.


Was one of my favorite players back in the day, its a shame how his career turned out
_________________


Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EliteTexan80


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 38168
Location: Three time Mr. fanTASTic!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snkhd09 wrote:
I was wiki-surfing and came upon a list of starting qbs for the bucs. being a tampa resident, I was completely lost as to who Eric Zeier was.


Former QB from Georgia, IIRC. Was a pretty good college QB. Nothing GREAT, but good in college.
_________________


vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
sputney23


Joined: 17 Jan 2008
Posts: 4093
Location: G-Bay,Bama
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaTechRavens wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
... predictability, the milkman, the paperboy evening tv ...

Anyways, what ever happened to Patrick Ramsey, back in the day I wanted Buffalo to take him in the 2nd, but he ended up being taken with the last pick in the 1st round.


I have never seen a milkman in my entire life.

Just to stay on topic, Domanick Davis. Not Williams.

Ramsey was pretty good for the Saints last year in the preseason
_________________

NS922 On the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19347
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
snkhd09 wrote:
I was wiki-surfing and came upon a list of starting qbs for the bucs. being a tampa resident, I was completely lost as to who Eric Zeier was.


Former QB from Georgia, IIRC. Was a pretty good college QB. Nothing GREAT, but good in college.
If being the all time career passing leader at the time of graduation is nothing great, then sure.
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 84426
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siv wrote:
Javon Walker. Should have stayed in GB.


should have kept his mouth shut is more like it
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 49617
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
khodder wrote:
GaTechRavens wrote:
khodder wrote:
GaTechRavens wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
... predictability, the milkman, the paperboy evening tv ...

Anyways, what ever happened to Patrick Ramsey, back in the day I wanted Buffalo to take him in the 2nd, but he ended up being taken with the last pick in the 1st round.


I have never seen a milkman in my entire life.

Just to stay on topic, Domanick Davis. Not Williams.


You trying to imply that they were not the same person?


He never played a single down as Domanick Williams, yet that's all anyone remembers him as. It makes no sense.


Eh probably becasue that is what he retired as. Davis had a couple of big seasons at RB for the Texans. No idea what he is doing now.


According to one of our resident Texans, he is a quite a detestable person.


It's just interesting that the guy went from being able to produce at a good level on one of the worst teams to out of the league in a millisecond. I've always wondered what happened. Injuries? Attitude?

I mean the guy averaged around 112 YFS per game and 28 TDs(over 40 games) on the 2003 to 2005 Texans.

EDIT: I'm reading a knee injury ended his career
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
texans_uk


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 29519
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
khodder wrote:
GaTechRavens wrote:
khodder wrote:
GaTechRavens wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
... predictability, the milkman, the paperboy evening tv ...

Anyways, what ever happened to Patrick Ramsey, back in the day I wanted Buffalo to take him in the 2nd, but he ended up being taken with the last pick in the 1st round.


I have never seen a milkman in my entire life.

Just to stay on topic, Domanick Davis. Not Williams.


You trying to imply that they were not the same person?


He never played a single down as Domanick Williams, yet that's all anyone remembers him as. It makes no sense.


Eh probably becasue that is what he retired as. Davis had a couple of big seasons at RB for the Texans. No idea what he is doing now.


According to one of our resident Texans, he is a quite a detestable person.


It's just interesting that the guy went from being able to produce at a good level on one of the worst teams to out of the league in a millisecond. I've always wondered what happened. Injuries? Attitude?

I mean the guy averaged around 112 YFS per game and 28 TDs(over 40 games) on the 2003 to 2005 Texans.

EDIT: I'm reading a knee injury ended his career


I heard a "knee injury" was the explanation.

But apparently it goes a lot further, apparently he has more child support law suits than Cromartie, and a lot of people said he took his pay day and then just wasn't interested in it anymore.
_________________
DallasInHeart wrote:
Buddy if you lived in Europe or ever gone to visit Europe you would know that over there Football is totally on a different level

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanSlim


Joined: 19 Aug 2010
Posts: 3101
Location: NC
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What ever happen to LenDale White? One minute he's one half of Smash and Dash with Chris Johnson and then the next minute he's out the league and never heard of again.
_________________
Adopt A Titan

Zach Brown-Injured (Out for Year)
Taylor Thompson-2 rec, 24 yards, 0 TDs

Joined Deshaun Watson bandwagon-9/27/14
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tzimisce


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 49570
Location: Tuntmore Tower
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSlim wrote:
What ever happen to LenDale White? One minute he's one half of Smash and Dash with Chris Johnson and then the next minute he's out the league and never heard of again.
Probably sharing a family-size bucket of KFC with JaMarcus Russell somewhere.
_________________

Adopt-a-Patriot: Malcolm Butler
Status: Emergent
#RunTheEast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
What ever happen to LenDale White? One minute he's one half of Smash and Dash with Chris Johnson and then the next minute he's out the league and never heard of again.
Probably sharing a family-size bucket of KFC with JaMarcus Russell somewhere.

Russell wouldn't share like that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eric dunn


Joined: 09 Mar 2007
Posts: 6089
Location: San Antonio, TX
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever happened to Derrick Harvey. He was the DE i wanted badly that year. Embarassed
_________________

#TEDDYTHEVIKING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ninerfan225


Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 3522
Location: California
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF happened to Xavier Adibi and Beau Bell?
_________________

Matthouston91 on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 27951
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
What ever happen to LenDale White? One minute he's one half of Smash and Dash with Chris Johnson and then the next minute he's out the league and never heard of again.
Probably sharing a family-size bucket of KFC with JaMarcus Russell somewhere.


Sharing? They each have their own, and they each have 3.
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FourThreeMafia


Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 50763
Location: East of Sixburgh
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
What ever happen to LenDale White? One minute he's one half of Smash and Dash with Chris Johnson and then the next minute he's out the league and never heard of again.
Probably sharing a family-size bucket of KFC with JaMarcus Russell somewhere.

Russell wouldn't share like that.


Sure he would.

Russell would eat the skins off all the chicken and wash it down with gravy.

He would leave the white meat for everyone else.
_________________

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GaTechRavens


Joined: 24 Nov 2006
Posts: 17743
Location: Madison, WI
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSlim wrote:
What ever happen to LenDale White? One minute he's one half of Smash and Dash with Chris Johnson and then the next minute he's out the league and never heard of again.


Apparently Domanick Davis would have been a good replacement as "smash."
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group