Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What does your Username mean?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShaggyBear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
ShaggyBear wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
BEARS
Ima Bears fan

Fave number...

Man I'm boring...

You must have followed my football career. That's the number I wore as I rode the bench for 2 years in high school lol. Mine is kind of boring as well. My last name is Schag and I am a die hard Bears fan. So I combined the two. I actually have short hair.

I never saw the bench my last 2 years in high school. Was kicker, starting te, de and whatever on kr. Exhausting.

I was the second string running back. I was the smallest kid on the team too. The only thing that got me on the field was I played my [inappropriate/removed] off and lifted with the linemen. I wasn't that fast though.

BearsFanForever

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been a bears fan all my life, and no matter where i live even outside the country, i will always follow the bears. WORD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: