Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NBA 2k13 Online Association PS3

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ice_Dude_2008


Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Posts: 1872
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: NBA 2k13 Online Association PS3 Reply with quote

I wanted to get started in making a thread/online association thread. This is for the PS3.

I'm not really sure what the schedule will be like yet I want to do a full one but I doubt anyone actually has the time. Just put the name of the team you would like to take over and your PSN name; then we'll go from their. This is simply a first come first serve basis.

_______________________________________________________________

New York Knicks - Ice_Dude_2008/Bismarcke22

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8413
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does it play online? There a demo out? I heard there was some gameplay changes
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig

Bird Watch '13 - Placekicker #6 - Alex 'the podiatrist' Henery.
22/27 LNG 51yds; 42 XPs; 1 KOR TD given up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ice_Dude_2008


Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Posts: 1872
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
How does it play online? There a demo out? I heard there was some gameplay changes


2k13? The game came out Tuesday. And there are like the shooting you have to hold down L2 and then use the Right Analog, and you can use the Right Analog Stick to perform crossover moves.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8413
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ice_Dude_2008 wrote:
nlesthought wrote:
How does it play online? There a demo out? I heard there was some gameplay changes


2k13? The game came out Tuesday. And there are like the shooting you have to hold down L2 and then use the Right Analog, and you can use the Right Analog Stick to perform crossover moves.


Ok, I might be interested in an online dynasty let me pick it up first.
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig

Bird Watch '13 - Placekicker #6 - Alex 'the podiatrist' Henery.
22/27 LNG 51yds; 42 XPs; 1 KOR TD given up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 38022
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we doing regular rosters or fantasy draft?
_________________

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8413
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A well run dynasty is in the details.
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig

Bird Watch '13 - Placekicker #6 - Alex 'the podiatrist' Henery.
22/27 LNG 51yds; 42 XPs; 1 KOR TD given up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 38022
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
A well run dynasty is in the details.


I will probably start a fantasy dynasty once I get my copy of the game.
_________________

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ice_Dude_2008


Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Posts: 1872
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
nlesthought wrote:
A well run dynasty is in the details.


I will probably start a fantasy dynasty once I get my copy of the game.


I was probably going to do a regular roster.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 38022
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ice_Dude_2008 wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
nlesthought wrote:
A well run dynasty is in the details.


I will probably start a fantasy dynasty once I get my copy of the game.


I was probably going to do a regular roster.


I see.

Dunno if I'll join or not. We'll see once I get the game (still shipping).
_________________

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8413
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well either way I'm down...I'll probably be picking this up later today. Haven't had a BBall game since NCAA '06 (or something like that)PS2. Laughing
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig

Bird Watch '13 - Placekicker #6 - Alex 'the podiatrist' Henery.
22/27 LNG 51yds; 42 XPs; 1 KOR TD given up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ice_Dude_2008


Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Posts: 1872
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
Well either way I'm down...I'll probably be picking this up later today. Haven't had a BBall game since NCAA '06 (or something like that)PS2. Laughing


I haven't not gotten a basketball game since like NBA live 07, I think.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group