Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dorial Green-Beckham
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reality_Check

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
I totally forgot that he almost went to Arkansas until right now. Imagine him at that wreck of a program Shocked

Right, because being a WR at Arkansas is just killing Cobi Hamilton's production right now... :eyeroll

DGB would've redshirted at Arkansas, which would've been better for him long term.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCDiehard88 wrote:
I wanna add that he hasn't had any help this season to showcase his ability. The Quarterback play right now at MIZZOU is horrendous. Wouldn't matter if he was a stud because our QB's don't have enough time in the pocket to throw, aren't confident to throw, and the play calling hasn't really had any resemblance of a vertical passing attack.

I honestly don't know what to make of DGB because everybody else is just stinking it up so bad right now. It's quite embarrassing.

After losing LT Elvis Fisher in the Georgia game, the O-line completely has fallen apart whether running or passing.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reality_Check wrote:
justo wrote:
I totally forgot that he almost went to Arkansas until right now. Imagine him at that wreck of a program Shocked

Right, because being a WR at Arkansas is just killing Cobi Hamilton's production right now... :eyeroll

DGB would've redshirted at Arkansas, which would've been better for him long term.

I seriously doubt he spends 4 years in college football so I don't see how it would have helped him. Another possibility is DGB didn't want to be red shirted.
kenney

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
Reality_Check wrote:
justo wrote:

I seriously doubt he spends 4 years in college football so I don't see how it would have helped him. Another possibility is DGB didn't want to be red shirted.

Pretty sure he went to Mizzou to stay close to his brother.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:
Reality_Check wrote:
justo wrote:

Yeah that I thought that too, but was just saying Mizzou might have tried to red shirt but he may have not wanted it, we don't know.
Arrowhead86

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

announced today - suspended for the Vanderbilt game - pot violation

Not the best start to his college resume.
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #29 Eric Berry, S
Tackles:14/Assists:1/TFL:0/Sacks:0/FF:0/FR:0/PD:1/INT:0
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrowhead86 wrote:
announced today - suspended for the Vanderbilt game - pot violation

Not the best start to his college resume.

Yep. Only like the 5th game and he's been suspended. His parents kept his head on straight, maybe he doesn't know how to handle freedom.
Reality_Check

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:
Reality_Check wrote:
justo wrote:

His mother was advising against Arkansas, because she didn't like the way Bobby Petrino came across. Pretty prescient woman.
gohogs14

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reality_Check wrote:
kenney wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:
Reality_Check wrote:
justo wrote:

His mother was advising against Arkansas, because she didn't like the way Bobby Petrino came across. Pretty prescient woman.

This is true. Fayetteville is actually closer to his brother than Columbia. I think he was arkansas bound until a few days before NSD honestly.

I do think he would have started here from day 1 though. But we signed a guy named mekale mckay in his place who is 6'6 and has looked pretty good so far
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gohogs14 wrote:
Reality_Check wrote:
kenney wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:
Reality_Check wrote:
justo wrote:

This is true. Fayetteville is actually closer to his brother than Columbia. I think he was arkansas bound until a few days before NSD honestly.

I do think he would have started here from day 1 though. But we signed a guy named mekale mckay in his place who is 6'6 and has looked pretty good so far

No, his parents didn't like Arkansas. They had a huge article on his recruitment.

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
It's four games. He's a true freshman. "he sucks" is just ignorant.
No it's not.

The question was about how he's been. And he's sucked.

RIP Robin Williams
Plat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gohogs14 wrote:

Another 6'6 WR? How has he been playing
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R.A.W. I watched every game but the past one, where he scored.

You can see the skills, but R.A.W.

People claimed he was the best high school receiver since Moss??? Not even close to AJ Green or even Julio Jones.
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
gohogs14

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plat wrote:
gohogs14 wrote:

Another 6'6 WR? How has he been playing

He's been decent considering he's a freshman. Had a nice TD catch against ULM but dropped one against rutgers. We haven't been able to get many people the ball due to our OL though really. He's going to play basketball too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OxTx71fJCg
Wislakrak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far he hasn't been getting many opportunites, but that can be attributed to the lack of a true passing QB. Also he can blame himself for getting suspended for a game. He has the size and speed as seen in his only touchdown, but all he needs are the chances to do that more often.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: