Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Denver Nuggets!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not many Nugget Fans here. Sad
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lone star wrote:
Also, are you guys excited to have Anthony Randolph? I'm sure you guys kind of expected Birdman to be amnestied. Not a bad trade off right there at all.

I'm pretty excited to get him. Faried, McGee, Mozgov, Koufos and Randolph are a pretty deep and nice rotation at the bigs. Denver is the ideal spot for Randolph, so maybe he can make an impact....or maybe he can sit in Karl's doghouse. We will see. Birdman is/was the worst player in the NBA. SO BAD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan Fournier played pretty well last night. I still wasn't satisfied regardless of us having Iguodala and Gallinari or not.
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
the lone star

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
the lone star wrote:
Also, are you guys excited to have Anthony Randolph? I'm sure you guys kind of expected Birdman to be amnestied. Not a bad trade off right there at all.

I'm pretty excited to get him. Faried, McGee, Mozgov, Koufos and Randolph are a pretty deep and nice rotation at the bigs. Denver is the ideal spot for Randolph, so maybe he can make an impact....or maybe he can sit in Karl's doghouse. We will see. Birdman is/was the worst player in the NBA. SO BAD

Yeah, Birdman has definitely tailed off. He is useless now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost the link because I accidently X'd out of it on my computer but it looks like the Nuggets are trying to get a deal done for DeRozan. He'd probably start at 3 for Denver and with how much running they like to do, it might fit. They would lose Gallinari's good range, although VERY inconsistent shooting.

Toronto was giving something else to Denver too. I just X'd out really fast.

What would your thoughts be if this happened?
the lone star

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
I lost the link because I accidently X'd out of it on my computer but it looks like the Nuggets are trying to get a deal done for DeRozan. He'd probably start at 3 for Denver and with how much running they like to do, it might fit. They would lose Gallinari's good range, although VERY inconsistent shooting.

Toronto was giving something else to Denver too. I just X'd out really fast.

What would your thoughts be if this happened?

The Nuggets need a guy like Gallo, not a guy like Derozan. The Raptors got good swingmen to make up for the loss of Derozan, but their defense would take yet another hit and they may be forced to play a softer, more finesse oriented game.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how getting DeRozan would make sense.

Lawson
Iguodala
Gallo
Faried
McGee/Mozgov

would be better than putting Iggy at the three. Chandler is coming off an injury and still an unknown. We need to trade that dude.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure that trade BS, dude.
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's truly scary how much depth we have this year, not sure we're quite ready to compete with the big boys like OKC but I think we will tremendously improve from last year. I'm thinking we are going to look like we did in the beginning of last year, except we'll look like that all year. Just need to stay healthy. Each of our backups could start somewhere else, except maybe Randolph. Even our third strings are quality players, Hamilton has shown that he has the ability to be a top scorer, mozgov could definitely start at center for a few teams (albeit bad ones), and then hopefully Fournier will be a continuation of our recent trade of good 1st round picks.

Also, anyone think Chandler could potentially take Gallos starting role at some point? Chandler seems to have recovered from the hip injury, and after a month or two he will undoubtedly be fully healthy and will have shaken off any cobwebs. No matter the starter I think the two will eventually basically start splitting time.

~Bird Watch 2014 | Nick Foles~
1,628 yards, 10 TDs, 7 INTs, 82.0 Passer Rating
RockyDennis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Also, anyone think Chandler could potentially take Gallos starting role at some point?

No, Gallo is much better than Chandler. This team needs Gallo to step up and be a 18-20ppg scorer with a much higher three point percentage than he shot last year. If this team goes anywhere this season it will be because Gallo finally breaks out. If not this team will be lucky to make it into the second round.
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RockyDennis wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Also, anyone think Chandler could potentially take Gallos starting role at some point?

No, Gallo is much better than Chandler. This team needs Gallo to step up and be a 18-20ppg scorer with a much higher three point percentage than he shot last year. If this team goes anywhere this season it will be because Gallo finally breaks out. If not this team will be lucky to make it into the second round.

Preach. Gallo needs to be a scoring threat for the nuggets to be legit. His shot was bad last year. That needs to change

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanna get back into the NBA this season... Go Nuggets!

This team is sooooo deep.

Kiltman on the sig
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexM23 wrote:
Wanna get back into the NBA this season... Go Nuggets!

This team is sooooo deep.

Yeah, if they actually play to their potential they should be good....but they didn't last year. Should be even better this year, obviously. Afflalo got the underrated tag and then became overrated and AI is just so much better.

I hope George Karl is on the hotseat.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys have so many young wing players on your roster it's ridiculous.

Quincy Miller 6'9" 210, SF [19]
Evan Fournier 6'7 200, SG [20]
Jordan Hamilton 6'7" 220, SF [22]
Danilo Gallinari 6'10" 225, SF [24]
Wilson Chandler 6'8" 220, SF [25]
Corey Brewer, 6'9" 185, SG/SF [26]
Andre Iguodala 6'6" 207, SG/SF [28]

Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://o.twimg.com/1/proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTIuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS9jMzU2MjhmMDIwYWYxMWUyOGQyNzIyMDAwYTFmOGZhMF83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=gLcWrtAAKwYQKjGsa4jb2qSvNUYq2lDIkVKthvrlyiA

You guys know who this is?

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 16 of 20

Jump to: