Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Arrested Development Return Will Be Netflix Exclusive
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12828
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can this hurry up please.
_________________

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 35287
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
Michael: We need to speak to you about getting a divorce for Gob.
Barry: Well, I got Michael out of his marriage, didn't I?
(Smiles and holds up hand for high five)
Michael: Actually, she died.
Barry: You're kidding me. I've been taking credit for that for years!

This may have been my favorite Zuckercorn moment.


Laughing

I was dying when he drove up to a hooker, and asked:

"You're not on of those weird men dressed up as a lady?"

"No, I'm the real deal" (And he takes off, before she got done with the sentence.
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iggles


Joined: 22 Jun 2005
Posts: 24848
Location: Brooklyn
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The random cutaway to the rest stop off the highway is the best Barry Zuckercorn moment. "Hot date" indeed.
_________________
Kelly Link wrote:
Television characters almost always have better haircuts, funnier friends, simpler attitudes toward sex. They marry magicians, win lotteries, have affairs with women who carry guns in their purses.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FourThreeMafia


Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 49729
Location: East of Sixburgh
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the seasons for like the 20th time and I STILL find small things I didnt notice before that make me laugh. Sometimes its just a facial expression someone makes....sometimes its something in the background. This show was so incredibly clever at hiding bits of comedy throughout the show.
_________________
SCPackersFan wrote:
I hold nothing against blue-collar people and I respect/admire them for doing what they do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5048
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
I watched the seasons for like the 20th time and I STILL find small things I didnt notice before that make me laugh. Sometimes its just a facial expression someone makes....sometimes its something in the background. This show was so incredibly clever at hiding bits of comedy throughout the show.

Hence your change in avy? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
matt79511


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 3451
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sorry I'm late, I just had a hearing of my own. Good news is, I think I'm gonna get off. I have a great attorney."
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skywindO2


Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 14138
Location: Minneapolis, MN
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my favorite moment in the show.


The four minutes later gets me every time.
_________________

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つZIMMER༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EliteTexan80


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 38129
Location: Three time Mr. fanTASTic!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best moment? Chicken dancing. Any time, any place, anywhere. Preferrably GOB.
_________________

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
CAS22


Joined: 06 Jul 2007
Posts: 18226
Location: SMU
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias Fünke is one of the best characters on television.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StRawz11


Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Posts: 3708
Location: Not in Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buster getting his hand bit off by a "Loose Seal" was one of my favorite TV moments ever
_________________


"I'm dismantling who I was and moving it brick by brick."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12828
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
Michael: We need to speak to you about getting a divorce for Gob.
Barry: Well, I got Michael out of his marriage, didn't I?
(Smiles and holds up hand for high five)
Michael: Actually, she died.
Barry: You're kidding me. I've been taking credit for that for years!

This may have been my favorite Zuckercorn moment.


Laughing

I was dying when he drove up to a hooker, and asked:

"You're not on of those weird men dressed up as a lady?"

"No, I'm the real deal" (And he takes off, before she got done with the sentence.


My favourite Zuckercorn moment hands down.

Quote:
Tobias Fünke is one of the best characters on television.


I want to be a never nude for halloween, but I can't shave my head Laughing And I lack the body hair
_________________

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FourThreeMafia


Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 49729
Location: East of Sixburgh
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEARS24 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
I watched the seasons for like the 20th time and I STILL find small things I didnt notice before that make me laugh. Sometimes its just a facial expression someone makes....sometimes its something in the background. This show was so incredibly clever at hiding bits of comedy throughout the show.

Hence your change in avy? Laughing


Haha...well, that part is just hilarious. Not really hidden, though.

It was either that or this...



One part Im laughing hard at right now is the episode where they have that fundraiser for Tobias' "graft vs host" thing, and GOB made the video and they showed Tobias on his wheelchair speeding down the ramp and then before the scene switches you just see Tobias' wheelchair topple over after slamming into something off camera.
_________________
SCPackersFan wrote:
I hold nothing against blue-collar people and I respect/admire them for doing what they do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flyers0909


Joined: 03 Feb 2006
Posts: 8447
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



And anytime the seal is in the background and the music plays cracks me up.
_________________

^^^ Rammy on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 25164
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
Best moment? Chicken dancing. Any time, any place, anywhere. Preferrably GOB.


Have any of you ever seen a chicken before?
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4333
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEARS24 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
I watched the seasons for like the 20th time and I STILL find small things I didnt notice before that make me laugh. Sometimes its just a facial expression someone makes....sometimes its something in the background. This show was so incredibly clever at hiding bits of comedy throughout the show.

Hence your change in avy? Laughing

Laughing Great avy Laughing
_________________

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 5 of 27

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group