Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 5: Atlanta Falcons vs. Washington Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mike23md


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 8142
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RG3peat wrote:
Woops. I assumed it would re-size it automatically.


Welcome to the boards, but never assume this site will resize something for you. It runs on php, which is a basic computer language.
_________________

2015 REDSKINS DRAFT HOPEFUL
2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WalterRedskins


Joined: 14 Mar 2011
Posts: 2832
Location: DMV
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see the Redskins win but I really doubt we will be able to hold the Falcons to anything less then 30 points... I see a shoot-out on the horizon, fingers crossed that RG3 stays healthy and turn-over free.
_________________


ADOPT-A-REDSKIN
Fred Davis: 24 Receptions, 325 Yards - IR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 66074
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/10/04/redskins-thursday-open-locker-room-haslett-garcon-davis-many-more/

Garçon said he is feeling good and getting better every day.

Quote:
“Getting better every day,” Garçon says.  “It’s going to take some time to feel back like my old self I was in training camp, but it’s a process, it’s a battle, but it’s coming along.”


Ryan Grant also says he's ready to go. He said he could of played last week but he was deactivated because they needed other players active.

Injury updates:

1.  Brandon Meriweather (knee) out on sunday
2. Cedric Griffin (hamstring) didn’t practice and could miss his second game
3. Brandon Royster (knee) & Brandon Banks (hip) were limited in practice

good news is Aldrick Robinson has been cleared and fully practiced today.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4541
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/10/04/redskins-thursday-open-locker-room-haslett-garcon-davis-many-more/

Garçon said he is feeling good and getting better every day.

Quote:
“Getting better every day,” Garçon says.  “It’s going to take some time to feel back like my old self I was in training camp, but it’s a process, it’s a battle, but it’s coming along.”


Ryan Grant also says he's ready to go. He said he could of played last week but he was deactivated because they needed other players active.

Injury updates:

1.  Brandon Meriweather (knee) out on sunday
2. Cedric Griffin (hamstring) didn’t practice and could miss his second game
3. Brandon Royster (knee) & Brandon Banks (hip) were limited in practice

good news is Aldrick Robinson has been cleared and fully practiced today.

The real question is will Evan Royster play? Brandon Royster should be cut at once! Laughing
_________________

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-14 Tackles, 1PD, 1 Sack,1FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BuckleyBoy


Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 8849
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
RG3peat, fix your avatar. It is WAYYYY TOOO BIGGGG!!!


Too bad you put in avatar, I could have made a very good joke out of that Laughing
_________________


kiltman on the sig

JMU Class of 2014
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Woz


Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 21079
Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One minor ray of hope: the weather for Sunday looks nasty (50s and rainy). That might make it better for a grind it out, muck ball sort of game, which would partly negate Atlanta's strength in their passing game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 66074
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
One minor ray of hope: the weather for Sunday looks nasty (50s and rainy). That might make it better for a grind it out, muck ball sort of game, which would partly negate Atlanta's strength in their passing game.
Do you think we can stop Turner? I doubt that. We do have a better chance of beating them if they are running more than passing though, for sure.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woz


Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 21079
Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Woz wrote:
One minor ray of hope: the weather for Sunday looks nasty (50s and rainy). That might make it better for a grind it out, muck ball sort of game, which would partly negate Atlanta's strength in their passing game.
Do you think we can stop Turner? I doubt that. We do have a better chance of beating them if they are running more than passing though, for sure.


I haven't been impressed with Turner of late, but I concede that he could have a good game. However, it could put a damper on a major strength of theirs in their passing game.

In other news, to any Braves/Falcons fans, I'm sorry. You guys just got jobbed. Unfortunately, you're not going to win your protest. Still sucks for you guys.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4541
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
One minor ray of hope: the weather for Sunday looks nasty (50s and rainy). That might make it better for a grind it out, muck ball sort of game, which would partly negate Atlanta's strength in their passing game.

No kidding?! The 50s? Im getting used to the fl weather and didnt pack any jeans or long sleeves. Good call Cool
_________________

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-14 Tackles, 1PD, 1 Sack,1FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BillSabre


Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 2643
Location: Buffalo 716
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this gut feeling that Houston is the only undefeated team after this weekend. This will be a back and forth game with a Matt Ryan interception sealing the Falcons fate late.

Skins 34
Falcons 30
_________________

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Who got that sack? Cameron Jordan? Jordan Cameron? Michael Jordan? Cam Cameron? IM SO CONFUSED!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ripsean21


Joined: 20 Mar 2009
Posts: 1027
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly if its a grind it out sloppy game both teams have grind it out backs the only difference is that ours int aproaching 30 and that team as shown in the playoff when they need to rely on the run game they can be beaten! We have a defense that can get after the run game! i think kerrigan has a player of the week impact because if they couldnt hold Johnson from Carrolina down Kerrigan is a completly differnt animal! if the weather is horrible then i say we honestly should get a boost! because we run and run effectivly and home field this could get nasty but it will be great!
_________________

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 4437
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
Upset the falcons 20-14 I think our d will shock us Thia game we are over due for one good game.


You actually believe this defense can hold the Falcons to 14 points lmfao!
No but I'm tired of predicting 30 point games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lavar703


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 5811
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
Upset the falcons 20-14 I think our d will shock us Thia game we are over due for one good game.


You actually believe this defense can hold the Falcons to 14 points lmfao!
No but I'm tired of predicting 30 point games.


Come on Dash, you and I both know the odds of us giving up 30 points is a hell of a lot better than 14. I do enjoy your enthusiasm but I don't see us giving up less than 28. At the end of the day though, you could be right Dash...
_________________
RIP Sean Taylor "Forever a Redskin"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Woz


Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 21079
Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random note: I bumped into Mike Shanahan at Reston Town Center today for their Oktoberfest celebration. He had what I assume was his granddaughter on his shoulders. Quickly said hello and shook his hand so they could get to the more important business: Ben & Jerry's. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lavar703


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 5811
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Random note: I bumped into Mike Shanahan at Reston Town Center today for their Oktoberfest celebration. He had what I assume was his granddaughter on his shoulders. Quickly said hello and shook his hand so they could get to the more important business: Ben & Jerry's. Wink


I didn't know Kyle and Rex had a baby...

JK, pretty cool story Woz.
_________________
RIP Sean Taylor "Forever a Redskin"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group