Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cam trade thoughts...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
101Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Cam trade thoughts... Reply with quote

The offer of Andy Dalton and Chris Johnson was thrown out for Cam Newton. I think I'm pretty set, so I don't really feel need to make the move. What are your thoughts?

2QB league, 0.5 PPR, rest pretty standard

My Team

QB Aaron Rodgers
QB Cam Newton
WR AJ Green
WR V. Cruz
RB M. Lynch
RB T. Richardson
Flex
TE J. Graham

BN:
RB McGahee, Ryan Williams, J. Best
RB B. Marshall, D. Amendola
QB J Locker
TE Pitta (Graham is on a week 6 bye)

I'd likely drop Locker or Amendola, though the WW pickings are REALLLLY slim for QBs.

I could possibly package a RB (thinking CJ) and a WR for possibly Calvin Johnson or look to package 2 RBs for Rice/McCoy since all 3 owners were hit by the injury bug. Although those scenarios are likely to be pipe dreams and he'll just end up as depth.
-Munch-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a terrible deal but I wouldn't do it. I mean there's already good competition for your flex spot with Marshall and McGahee. I just don't like CJ right now, maybe check out how he does tomorrow and if he lights things up try to accept it quickly. Daltons not a bad QB but he doesn't have the upside of Cam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: