Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dolphins sign Jabar Gaffney

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoLFaN

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Dolphins sign Jabar Gaffney Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/48816/dolphins-add-wr-gaffney-cut-naanee

hes been in the NFL for 10 years but his best season was last year. he had 68 receptions, 947 yards and 5 TD's

how productive do you guys think he will be? Tannehill spreads the ball alot so i think he will get plenty of targets[/url]
Dolphin Dave

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to say. He has been working one on one with Tannehill after practice and been up late every night studying the play book. Both are good but he might need more than a week to get in synch with the offense.

frankmoore wrote:
The hero doesn't always ride off into the sunset with the girl, sometimes he ends up on the wrong end of the lightsaber.
phinmun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly what DD said.

If I told you someone would have caught an 80-yard TD against Arizona most folks probably would've thought it was going to be Anthony Armstrong who's probably the fastest of all the WRs.

Right now, Tannehill is only comfortable with 2 guys and I honestly don't blame him. I'm sure Gaffney will have a couple chances to contribute here and there but if he drops the ball or allows DBs to make plays like Armstrong and Naanee we may not see much.

Hopefully Gaffney becomes Hartline 2.0 rather than whatever Armstrong is right now.
skatewood2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phinmun wrote:
Exactly what DD said.

If I told you someone would have caught an 80-yard TD against Arizona most folks probably would've thought it was going to be Anthony Armstrong who's probably the fastest of all the WRs.

Right now, Tannehill is only comfortable with 2 guys and I honestly don't blame him. I'm sure Gaffney will have a couple chances to contribute here and there but if he drops the ball or allows DBs to make plays like Armstrong and Naanee we may not see much.

Hopefully Gaffney becomes Hartline 2.0 rather than whatever Armstrong is right now.

What happened with Armstrong? I know that he played in the Jets game and caught a pass or two if I remember correctly. Did he even see the field against the Cardinals? I hope that he shows up this week vs the Bengals because whomever is opposite Hartline will be open all day as they will double/triple team Hartline this week.

NFL - Miami Dolphins
College - THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
carlos2104

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatewood2 wrote:
phinmun wrote:
Exactly what DD said.

What happened with Armstrong? I know that he played in the Jets game and caught a pass or two if I remember correctly. Did he even see the field against the Cardinals? I hope that he shows up this week vs the Bengals because whomever is opposite Hartline will be open all day as they will double/triple team Hartline this week.
noooooooo...nooooo you're being silly. Hartline is going to be open all day. Bess and crew will require too much attention. (this is a desperate 1-3 fantasy owner who has Hartline playing in the flex talking)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: