Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 5 - vs. Dolphins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Pick da winner
Bengals
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Dolphins
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Bengals in a squeaker 256-0
44%
 44%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 18

LondonBengal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROBERTFREEMAN wrote:
I cant believe we kicked that

After the first four games I congratulated the coaches for some pretty 'ballsy' calls.

After that call to go for the FG, I take it all back.......
Beck Bristow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beck's in depth analysis:

Reds play at 9:37. Something needs to be done about our linebackers.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
Newman you piece of crap. Can we cut him yet?

Soon. Hopefully, he gets cut when Kirkpatrick is ready, and we need to consider reactivating guys like Kyle Cook and Pat Simms.
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrible game. Team did not show up today. I know Hawkins is good. But I find it frustrating that Dalton throws to him deep. Throw to someone who isn't the shortest guy on the field! So frustrating! We didn't throw a single deep ball today

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
Terrible game. Team did not show up today. I know Hawkins is good. But I find it frustrating that Dalton throws to him deep. Throw to someone who isn't the shortest guy on the field! So frustrating! We didn't throw a single deep ball today

Shouldn't you be more drunk?

I agree as well, was expecting a deep ball to Green especially with how Rashard Jones kept attacking the box. Also I love Binns but we need Sanu and Jones to get more reps. Would have been nice to see Jones go deep today, too bad he was inactive...

chris00cm wrote:
Lavelle Hawkins figures he's already cut, so YOLO.
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:

Shouldn't you be more drunk?

I agree as well, was expecting a deep ball to Green especially with how Rashard Jones kept attacking the box. Also I love Binns but we need Sanu and Jones to get more reps. Would have been nice to see Jones go deep today, too bad he was inactive...

I was at the game but I sobered up quickly after I realized I was paying 8 bucks for beer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
ROBERTFREEMAN wrote:

After the first four games I congratulated the coaches for some pretty 'ballsy' calls.

I don't understand why so many are livid about the FG try and the 2 point conversion we didn't try (that's all I heard while walking out of the stadium to the car).

The Dolphins scored 3 points all of the second half. THREE. If they make the kick, with just over three minutes left and two timeouts, they have a chance to win with another FG. Which they almost did, save the holding call on Newman. Despite that, Miami runs out of bounds, and throws a couple of incompletes, and we still had a chance to come back down the field.
theJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
ROBERTFREEMAN wrote:

I don't understand why so many are livid about the FG try and the 2 point conversion we didn't try (that's all I heard while walking out of the stadium to the car).

The Dolphins scored 3 points all of the second half. THREE. If they make the kick, with just over three minutes left and two timeouts, they have a chance to win with another FG. Which they almost did, save the holding call on Newman. Despite that, Miami runs out of bounds, and throws a couple of incompletes, and we still had a chance to come back down the field.

Yeah i thought the FG was the right call. Nugent should have made it, and the Bengals should have been down 2 points with 3 minutes to play. Plenty of time. If they go for it and don't get it (or get it, but still don't get a TD), they run precious time off the clock and maybe still need to get the ball back.

Right call, bad time by Nugent to miss.

All in all, the worst game the Bengals have played this year, including the Ravens game. Sloppy on offense and defense. Too many fumbles, too many missed protections by the offensive line, etc. Move on to the next game. Need to be 4-2 heading to Steelers week.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
Sloppy on offense and defense.

What a comparison watching the Pats v Broncos later.

It would be nice sometimes if the offence just changed it up. Brady was just phenomenal with his receivers yesterday. I'm not saying Dalton is up there with Brady, but it just seemed we had some momentum with Scott running at 8 yards a clip, and as soon as Scott got dinged, we went back to a slow lumbering pace.

No zip, no confidence, no pace. Did we go deep or run the no-huddle just once yesterday ?
RedGreenShow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should give Dalton a bit more credit. Its tough enough to pass on a defence when you can't run the ball at all, let alone when you were constantly coming from behind. I don't remember ever seeing a game with that many fumbles either. Everytime someone was running with the ball i was hoping they would just slide down.

MJ93 looked pretty good again too. Its amazing what a contract year does to people.
[quote="YoursTruly"]He doesn't get the ball because he is shut down. Zero seperation. It is my understanding that Elite WR should be able to do this when their number is called. AJ gets shut down relatively easy.[/quote]
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just dont understand what happened to BJGE. Week 1 he looked fantastic against the Ravens. But since then, he fumbles, doesn't seem to run hard and just sucks overall. He was one of the lone bright spots that night.

We really need to add some RB options this offseason

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
theJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
theJ wrote:
Sloppy on offense and defense.

What a comparison watching the Pats v Broncos later.

It would be nice sometimes if the offence just changed it up. Brady was just phenomenal with his receivers yesterday. I'm not saying Dalton is up there with Brady, but it just seemed we had some momentum with Scott running at 8 yards a clip, and as soon as Scott got dinged, we went back to a slow lumbering pace.

No zip, no confidence, no pace. Did we go deep or run the no-huddle just once yesterday ?

Two longest throws were about 20 yards to Hawkins over the middle. There was one scrambling throw long to AJ, but not designed. Other than that, nothing.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need to make a move for a speed back or something like Steve Slaton

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:

Honestly we should trade for one of the Carolina RB's. Jonathan Stewart is prime for a trade. His contract isn't that friendly but we need a stud RB like him...

chris00cm wrote:
Lavelle Hawkins figures he's already cut, so YOLO.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:

Honestly we should trade for one of the Carolina RB's. Jonathan Stewart is prime for a trade. His contract isn't that friendly but we need a stud RB like him...

The asking price would be really high. A first minimum

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: