Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 5: Bills @ 49ers Game Day Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Atleast Fitz did a good job protecting football today.

McKelvin had himself a nice game in returning.

Besides that they are just bigger, faster, and stronger. We were flat out mismatched. 49ers do not like being upset.

His INT was pretty awful though, and of course its all relative but had he thrown it to where it was suppose to go the score would have been 24-10 with time left in the 3rd. Oh well, move on to Arizona
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nucealius wrote:
When you put millions upon millions of dollars into a defensive line (neglecting many other positions), how do you allow BS running backs 10 yards a carry, two weeks in a row?

You take that back!!! Gore is not a BS RB Laughing .

But yeah, the holes were just HUGE and it seemed like in the 2nd half your guys had enough.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

Besides that they are just bigger, faster, and stronger. We were flat out mismatched. 49ers do not like being upset.

His INT was pretty awful though, and of course its all relative but had he thrown it to where it was suppose to go the score would have been 24-10 with time left in the 3rd. Oh well, move on to Arizona
I kind of think the wind got the INT ball. He threw it really hard and went no where. It was windy all day. That could have been a factor. The ball ended up 15 yards from where it was supposed to be. Dont think Ryan could be that bad.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This team is just horrendous. Fitz is just terrible. There is no other way to put it. No excuses for his horrific passes.

I hate wishing for a QB in the draft every year.

Nucealius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

I kind of think the wind got the INT ball. He threw it really hard and went no where. It was windy all day. That could have been a factor. The ball ended up 15 yards from where it was supposed to be. Dont think Ryan could be that bad.

If the wind was that bad, he shouldn't have thrown it.

Thanks to NickChowaniec for the sig.

NFL- Buffalo Bills
College- Tennessee Vols
c0insnap

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to say that as a 49er fan I've been through games like this before. As a matter of fact, previous to last years 13-3 season, we went a decade straight of absolute awfulness. So I feel your pain. And at the end of the day you're 2-3 and can turn it around. Good luck the rest of the way.

Beast
sherm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch.
jsnydes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They show no heart or fight. It's sad.

Aaron Williams has to be the worst corner in the NFL this season. Does PFF keep track of each individual corner. I would bet the mortgage that he is the worst in the NFL. If Brandon Weeden could hit the broad side of a barn, he would have given up 2 more TDs over 25 yards.

TommyC376^^^
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsnydes wrote:
They show no heart or fight. It's sad.

Aaron Williams has to be the worst corner in the NFL this season. Does PFF keep track of each individual corner. I would bet the mortgage that he is the worst in the NFL. If Brandon Weeden could hit the broad side of a barn, he would have given up 2 more TDs over 25 yards.

Actually, before this game he only has allowed 107 yards, but has given up 3 TDs. Gilmore had allowed 280 yards through week 4.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank god I missed the game, all you could do is laugh at this point Laughing

Were their any bright spots? did anyone play even remotely decent?

Hopefully something good comes outta this. Whether its Fitz getting benched or Gailey/Nicks/Wannstedt getting canned somethings gotta give.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marioQBkilla wrote:

Hopefully something good comes outta this. Whether its Fitz getting benched or Gailey/Nicks/Wannstedt getting canned somethings gotta give.

Defensively? No one, but McKelvin was beast in the return game. He took one to the house which was called back but came back with a 59 yard KR in the same quarter. The O-line only allowed one sack but Fitzpatrick gets rid of the ball so damn fast. Brad Smith did take a wildcat snap for 35 yards for you guys as well.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marioQBkilla wrote:

Punter punted well.

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
TommyC376

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DLine - Not as good as they were hyped over the offseason, but still we need to blitz and stunt more. We can have the best secondary in the league but if the DLine doesnt get any pressure they are going to give up plays.

QB - Is it me or does Fitz look like he is seriously struggling to throw the ball 25 yards down the field?

RB - we have 2 of the best RBs and one of the best and brightest OLines in the league - POUND THE ROCK

Aaron Williams - I think its time we move him to safety, he is always getting burned.

And, I will say it. Wanny isnt the answer at DC, and Fitz isnt the answer at QB. Why not suck it up give Seattle a 6th round pick and see what TJax can do.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
DLine - Not as good as they were hyped over the offseason, but still we need to blitz and stunt more. We can have the best secondary in the league but if the DLine doesnt get any pressure they are going to give up plays.

QB - Is it me or does Fitz look like he is seriously struggling to throw the ball 25 yards down the field?

RB - we have 2 of the best RBs and one of the best and brightest OLines in the league - POUND THE ROCK

Aaron Williams - I think its time we move him to safety, he is always getting burned.

And, I will say it. Wanny isnt the answer at DC, and Fitz isnt the answer at QB. Why not suck it up give Seattle a 6th round pick and see what TJax can do.

The Stache is like a deer in headlights. He doesn't even now which way is up right now. This league has progressed beyond the limits of DW's grey matter. Fitz is bad, as are his receiving options. If you ask me, it's time to have a sit down with him. Restructure his deal or cut ties and suck it up for your big mistake. The Bills are, as Bayliss would say, prisoners of the moment. Quick starts have seen them extend Jauron, which was laughable, and extend Fitz for BIG money, which was depressing. We know what followed in both situations, losses by the boatload. Am I the only one who cringes every time we run that gimmicky wildcat to no avail? If we ran it and got gains like Kaepernick against us, OK. We basically not only waste downs but go for no gain or a loss. Just stop already. Brad Smith, you can go now. Galley seems like he's ready to throw his hands up. Does he not get it or do the players not get him? Something's gotta give. Take a look around fellas........ Pretty much all players and coaches that leave the Bills go on or back to great success. We are the most pathetically run franchise in the NFL.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Who got that sack? Cameron Jordan? Jordan Cameron? Michael Jordan? Cam Cameron? IM SO CONFUSED!
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just now watching this game as I had other commitments yesterday...this is just going to be a stream of conscience kind of post...

I'm up to our 2nd series of the game so far. Only positive has been McKelvin's 2 great returns. Fitz just missed Johnson for a TD...it was there. He had what might have looked like an ugly pass on 3rd down in the 1st series, but he had to throw that ball high to avoid a pick. Not as bad of a throw as it might have looked. As I had feared, Vernon Davis has abused our LB/DB's so far but thanks to SF penalties and a surprising goal line stand by our D the score is only 3-0.

SF's 3rd series...their OL is playing very well...of course, false start by #77...doesn't matter...they are getting push and opening holes on running plays and have given Smith time on passing plays. Good pressure on Smith but completed pass...Gilmore failed to wrap up yielding huge gain...called back on a Frank Gore chop block. Lucky us. 3rd& 24...we gave them the underneath and made tackle. More lucky than good series by our D.

Our 3rd series...our OL is doing better than I expected given the injuries...started deep around the 13 yd line...2 straight 1st downs so far. I did notice RG Brown seems to be initially holding his own, but is allowing late pressure. This might be a tell-tale sign of things to come.

That's the 1st qtr.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: