Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions forum fantasy basketball
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 82, 83, 84  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
I know it's a little late, but should we auto pick BPA for the missed pick? I get that it sucks he hasn't shown up but all skipping him does is make him not want to play all year and his team would suck so finding a replacement would be tough.

Lets wait til he is OTC again. Could be another 24 hours and he is active poster

He doesn't go OTC again until he gets his picks caught up. I see no reason to wait on someone that already has a skipped pick to make up.

Besides, BPA is awful fuzzy from all the BBs I have Shocked

I am saying after the pick before his he should have another 12 hours right?

Not sure why he wouldnt go back on the clock for 12 hours when it is his pick again

FootballPhreak wrote:
If you have not made up a skipped pick, you have no clock and will be skipped again next pick.

I am saying, unless he makes up his 1rd pick before YLY picks, Sllim will go directly OTC after YLY picks.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
I know it's a little late, but should we auto pick BPA for the missed pick? I get that it sucks he hasn't shown up but all skipping him does is make him not want to play all year and his team would suck so finding a replacement would be tough.

Lets wait til he is OTC again. Could be another 24 hours and he is active poster

He doesn't go OTC again until he gets his picks caught up. I see no reason to wait on someone that already has a skipped pick to make up.

Not sure why he wouldnt go back on the clock for 12 hours when it is his pick again

FootballPhreak wrote:
If you have not made up a skipped pick, you have no clock and will be skipped again next pick.

I am saying, unless he makes up his 1rd pick before YLY picks, Sllim will go directly OTC after YLY picks.

Oh yea. I got that. I was talking about his has a pick coming up again. I dont think we should talk about BPA for him until his second time slot is almost up

Just have a feeling he will check in before that one expires

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will take a double B- with these as my keepers:
Dirk Nowitzki, Dal PF
Rajon Rondo, Bos PG
LaMarcus Aldridge, Por PF

With Aldridge being able to play Center (according to ESPN)...Ryan Anderson is a question mark as he was playing off of the bench today? And Deng was hype from his Olympic's stint.

#JDI
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Dirk Nowitzki, Dal PF
Rajon Rondo, Bos PG

With Aldridge being able to play Center (according to ESPN)...Ryan Anderson is a question mark as he was playing off of the bench today? And Deng was hype from his Olympic's stint.

Like I said I like both players! Had both on my roster last year. Deng is very underrated. Ryan Anderson question mark about how he fits in with team but I said he would be the second option there.

B- is not a bad grade. Gave myself a B-

Like Dirk and Aldridge big time. Rondo is a bit overrated IMO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Dirk Nowitzki, Dal PF
Rajon Rondo, Bos PG

Like I said I like both players! Had both on my roster last year. Deng is very underrated. Ryan Anderson question mark about how he fits in with team but I said he would be the second option there.

<<<<---- Not complaining...and even if Rondo is overrated he is still good for Assists and Steals.

#JDI
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Dirk Nowitzki, Dal PF
Rajon Rondo, Bos PG

<<<<---- Not complaining...and even if Rondo is overrated he is still good for Assists and Steals.

No doubt he is. He is good for steals assists and reb for PG

His 59% FT is horrific though

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:

FootballPhreak wrote:

I get that, just think the rule should change. And BPA is easy with ESPN's rankings, since that is the site we use. It's just not good for the league IMO to have one team without a top two rounds of picks. It turns it into a 9 team league which is pointless. In other football leagues we have skipped until the end of the round and then auto picked. I think that is fair and best for the integrity of the league.

Adopt-A-Lion - Riley Reiff, OT/TE/FB
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:

FootballPhreak wrote:

I get that, just think the rule should change. And BPA is easy with ESPN's rankings, since that is the site we use. It's just not good for the league IMO to have one team without a top two rounds of picks. It turns it into a 9 team league which is pointless. In other football leagues we have skipped until the end of the round and then auto picked. I think that is fair and best for the integrity of the league.

I am with you.

Like I said he is OTC here in a couple picks. IF at the end of that time he hasnt picked we can all vote on a couple players presented by Phreak so there is no bias blamed by any side

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Like I said he is OTC here in a couple picks. IF at the end of that time he hasnt picked we can all vote on a couple players presented by Phreak so there is no bias blamed by any side

a.) As I tried to tell you several times now, he will NOT go OTC at his pick if he has not made up his last pick.
b.) A vote is a HORRIBLE way to auto pick. Integrity goes right out the window, people will vote for the least of all players to leave the better. And it could take as long to get a vote together as it would to wait for him.

I will kind of do as Slim suggested. He will get the top guy on ESPN board after YLY picks, when his pick would be OTC. Which will still leave him with a skipped pick still. He will essentially be docked a round. Then Slim will go OTC.

Sorry, with 3 weeks until season starts, I am not taking time to wait for people that are not making their picks. He WILL be skipped if he has not yet made his 1rd pick.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

a.) As I tried to tell you several times now, he will NOT go OTC at his pick if he has not made up his last pick.
b.) A vote is a HORRIBLE way to auto pick. Integrity goes right out the window, people will vote for the least of all players to leave the better. And it could take as long to get a vote together as it would to wait for him.

I will kind of do as Slim suggested. He will get the top guy on ESPN board after YLY picks, when his pick would be OTC. Which will still leave him with a skipped pick still. He will essentially be docked a round. Then Slim will go OTC.

Sorry, with 3 weeks until season starts, I am not taking time to wait for people that are not making their picks. He WILL be skipped if he has not yet made his 1rd pick.

Its good with me simply means I will be OTC sooner.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Not waiting is the point, but no need to mess up the league to do so. When I go on the clock, if he hasn't picked, I will take my whole 12 hours if he hasn't picked or until he picks. I like getting the best players and having guys fall, but not that way. I don't think giving a guy BPA at the end of the round would hurt and it would keep things moving along.

Adopt-A-Lion - Riley Reiff, OT/TE/FB
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Not waiting is the point, but no need to mess up the league to do so. When I go on the clock, if he hasn't picked, I will take my whole 12 hours if he hasn't picked or until he picks. I like getting the best players and having guys fall, but not that way. I don't think giving a guy BPA at the end of the round would hurt and it would keep things moving along.

Well this sucks. I wont be around internet Tuesday due to work. Guess I will be pming my big board.

Oh well

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Well, that is your choice, but a 1rd dock seems very fair to me and is pretty much the same thing you are suggesting anyhow. If I auto for him after pick 10 with him sitting at 8, he gets no penalty for missing his pick and gives him no motivation to make his picks in a timely manner.

Considering he has the 3 best keepers in the league I doubt very seriously the integrity of the league will be damaged or it would be hard to replace an owner that tanks this season, has great draft picks, and great keepers.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Well, that is your choice, but a 1rd dock seems very fair to me and is pretty much the same thing you are suggesting anyhow. If I auto for him after pick 10 with him sitting at 8, he gets no penalty for missing his pick and gives him no motivation to make his picks in a timely manner.

Considering he has the 3 best keepers in the league I doubt very seriously the integrity of the league will be damaged or it would be hard to replace an owner that tanks this season, has great draft picks, and great keepers.

He is active. He wont quit regardless

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Well this sucks. I wont be around internet Tuesday due to work. Guess I will be pming my big board.

Oh well

Even if YLY times out, Slim will be OTC until 640pm EST tomorrow and you will go OTC. You will most likely get your next 2 picks in tomorrow and you don't have another for 17 picks, so you should be alright.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 25 of 84

Jump to: